PDA

View Full Version : Per Dirt On Dirt - Danny Lasoski to drive the CVR LM house car at TST this weekend.

HoosierDirtFan
10-12-2017, 03:36 PM
Per Dirt On Dirt - Sprint Car Star and 2001 WOO Sprint Car Champ Danny Lasoski driving the CVR Late Model house car at Talladega Short Track During NASCAR weekend this coming weekend. He will compete Friday in the $2,000 to win Nesmith Chevrolet Dirt Late Model Series race & Saturday for $2,500 to win. He tested Wednesday at I-75 Speedway in Sweetwater, Tennessee.

dirty bert
10-12-2017, 04:18 PM
He said at the track last night he had a 525 motor is going to run with the 604s are super cars

TheJet-09
10-12-2017, 04:24 PM
I had to re-read this, because when I saw "Danny" for some reason I assumed it was Schatz. Then I saw he won the championship in 2001 and thought, "He's done a lot more since then!"

But Lasoski, that's cool! I always liked his driving style, like a pitbull!!! I wonder if he has any experience in something with "doors"? I look forward to seeing how he does. Good luck to him and the team!

HoosierDirtFan
10-12-2017, 04:26 PM
I had to re-read this, because when I saw "Danny" for some reason I assumed it was Schatz. Then I saw he won the championship in 2001 and thought, "He's done a lot more since then!"

But Lasoski, that's cool! I always liked his driving style, like a pitbull!!! I wonder if he has any experience in something with "doors"? I look forward to seeing how he does. Good luck to him and the team!

He was at the Prelude to the Dream at Eldora the first year in I believe 2005.

SFrancisFan15
10-12-2017, 06:21 PM
Always been a fan of "the dude' so good luck to him.

Late_Model_Mark
10-12-2017, 07:16 PM
He has tested from what I was told in a second ride with JT Kerr up in Tennessee recently. This has been in the works for a little while. Hang on for some news concerning some.........?

Late Model Mark
TST Announcer

Hoosier
10-17-2017, 02:36 AM
Update? Please please please

Forward Bite
10-17-2017, 03:51 AM
Did he fly or did he flop ?

george w
10-17-2017, 06:58 AM

But Lasoski, that's cool! I always liked his driving style, like a pitbull!!! I wonder if he has any experience in something with "doors"? I look forward to seeing how he does. Good luck to him and the team! if i remember correctly during the jd byrider years with tony he ended up filling in for tony because he was banged from a nascar race in a celebrity type modified race with schrader an a few others in sedaila, mo didn't do bad by no means

rickybrown1952
10-17-2017, 01:42 PM
Yeah good to see this he is one heck of a good guy back in the day we used to live just down the road from him in Dover mo.now that's back quite a ways before woo sprints should be interesting to see him running a crate Late Model

dirtdobber45
10-17-2017, 01:52 PM
Update? Please please please
Did he fly or did he flop ?18th friday night 17th sat. Riley Hickman won both races in a CVR

dirty bert
10-17-2017, 05:25 PM
18th friday night 17th sat. Riley Hickman won both races in a CVRDon't know if it was TST or NeSmith but they just stuck him in sat night