PDA

View Full Version : 28 ft Trailer and Racecar stolen

BIG MAC ATTACK
10-14-2017, 04:03 PM
28ft United Trailer white in color UTX has hole in rear door from forklift fork.Stolen from Florence Ky has Brand new 2017 Club 29 race car with Hendren Motor
Contact Jeff Alsip at 859-512-5818 Car has number 78 on it black in color

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-14-2017, 06:11 PM
What a Scum bag that stole it!

Bob Hubbard
10-14-2017, 06:33 PM
WoW ..... That's just crazy

a25rjr
10-14-2017, 06:49 PM
Wheres Bronson at tonite? :)

Bob Hubbard
10-15-2017, 12:49 PM
https://www.facebook.com/jeff.alsip?hc_ref=ARRu5vxIRINRT5rbrmFrjcq6P5T2fXWU equJgRb5PqZ2DTi12pd955wlLFMdG3EcNGE&pnref=story

MI Dirt Fan
10-15-2017, 06:11 PM
Wheres Bronson at tonite? :)

Won $4k at Bubba Raceway

a25rjr
10-15-2017, 06:18 PM
Won $4k at Bubba Raceway

Just making sure he had an alibi! :)

JabberJaws83
10-16-2017, 12:44 PM
Jeff, keep us updated and hope everything is recovered. Nothing worse than a low life thief

One Man Gang
10-16-2017, 01:50 PM
Not trying to hijack the thread but got a simple question as I know I'm missing something in relation too it. Why the hell is Kyle Bronson's name always brought up when it is mentioned about something being stolen ? What am I in the dark on here ?

Bob Hubbard
10-16-2017, 01:51 PM
Does ky require a title/tags on a trailer that size .... I would think its going to be hard to find a trailer that can be sold so easy if you dont have to show any proof of ownership .... Seems like selling the car parts could be hard too .... I guess im wondering why anyone would steal such large items that can be traced back to the owner ....

JustAddDirt
10-16-2017, 01:57 PM
Not trying to hijack the thread but got a simple question as I know I'm missing something in relation too it. Why the hell is Kyle Bronson's name always brought up when it is mentioned about something being stolen ? What am I in the dark on here ?

he stole a trailer with racecar from Eastbay area back around 2002-2007
cannot remember exact year.

One Man Gang
10-16-2017, 03:22 PM
So somewhere between the age of 12 to 17 maybe 18 he stole a trailer from a track with a car in it. Did he get prosecuted ? How in the heck does somebody steal something that big without getting caught before getting out of the pit area ? Where was the owner of stolen property ? Kids do stupid $h!t at times but theft is uncalled for at any age if it don't belong to you keep your f'n hands off of it.

chupp n bloomer fan
10-16-2017, 04:59 PM
So somewhere between the age of 12 to 17 maybe 18 he stole a trailer from a track with a car in it. Did he get prosecuted ? How in the heck does somebody steal something that big without getting caught before getting out of the pit area ? Where was the owner of stolen property ? Kids do stupid $h!t at times but theft is uncalled for at any age if it don't belong to you keep your f'n hands off of it.He was 18 I believe, I think it was in a hotel lot. One of our Hoosier named people on here has better details. He got off easy I believe, I'm sure it had nothing to do with the money behind him.

Illtsate32
10-16-2017, 06:41 PM
So does that make Bronson a low life scum bag or just a kid who made a big mistake...I just find it funny people need to chime in and call a thief a low life scum bag...like it gets them a stamp of approval or something...

CIRF
10-16-2017, 07:11 PM
So does that make Bronson a low life scum bag or just a kid who made a big mistake...I just find it funny people need to chime in and call a thief a low life scum bag...like it gets them a stamp of approval or something...In the overwhelming majority of instances thieves are in fact low life scum bags. If you find calling a thief what he or she really is humorous that's okay, but you laughing about it doesn't make them any less low life scum bags. Also, I seriously doubt that anyone here that calls thieves low life scum bags is looking for approval or validation.

chupp n bloomer fan
10-16-2017, 07:23 PM
In the overwhelming majority of instances thieves are in fact low life scum bags. If you find calling a thief what he or she really is humorous that's okay, but you laughing about it doesn't make them any less low life scum bags. Also, I seriously doubt that anyone here that calls thieves low life scum bags is looking for approval or validation.Well said....

chupp n bloomer fan
10-16-2017, 07:26 PM
So does that make Bronson a low life scum bag or just a kid who made a big mistake...I just find it funny people need to chime in and call a thief a low life scum bag...like it gets them a stamp of approval or something...Well, I've never stole anything, and certainly not something as serious as a car and trailer. And I'd consider stealing beer or cigarettes or something like that a stupid mistake, race cars, nah, you are a pos.

non driving fool
10-16-2017, 07:40 PM
Rich kid with no respect for other people. When he got caught he got off easy because of family money, the guy that lost the race car paid the price. Does that make him a piece of chit?? In my book it sure does and I'll bet not many will disagree about that!

Brian Gray
10-16-2017, 08:24 PM
The stolen trailer was seen moving northbound on i75 richwood ky exit. Please everyone keep your eyes and ears open.

Illtsate32
10-16-2017, 08:26 PM
In the overwhelming majority of instances thieves are in fact low life scum bags. If you find calling a thief what he or she really is humorous that's okay, but you laughing about it doesn't make them any less low life scum bags. Also, I seriously doubt that anyone here that calls thieves low life scum bags is looking for approval or validation.
Well, I've never stole anything, and certainly not something as serious as a car and trailer. And I'd consider stealing beer or cigarettes or something like that a stupid mistake, race cars, nah, you are a pos.I completely agree with both of you but I still do find it funny and no I do not doubt people make the most obvious comments so people will comment back to them,100% correct or, ding ding ding we have a winner...everybody like you said agrees they are a pos no need to constantly repeat it for attention...#clickbaiters

Illtsate32
10-16-2017, 08:27 PM
And he must of been rotten why steal something if ur family or whoever helps you are rich???

Barbecueboy
10-17-2017, 07:43 AM
In the overwhelming majority of instances thieves are in fact low life scum bags. If you find calling a thief what he or she really is humorous that's okay, but you laughing about it doesn't make them any less low life scum bags. Also, I seriously doubt that anyone here that calls thieves low life scum bags is looking for approval or validation.

New leader for post of the year......

Barbecueboy
10-17-2017, 07:46 AM
And he must of been rotten why steal something if ur family or whoever helps you are rich???

Why make stupid tshirts if you are kicking a ss........young people do stupid stuff sometimes.

TS FAN
10-17-2017, 11:04 AM
Back to the thread. Jeff I sure hope you catch whoever was dumb enough to pull something like this.

Mike

Illtsate32
10-17-2017, 12:46 PM
New leader for post of the year......Thats what im talking about people making the most general statements to get replies like this from goofys like you...

dmr37
10-17-2017, 02:39 PM
Thats what im talking about people making the most general statements to get replies like this from goofys like you...

You sound like the type of guy that would steal a 28 ft trailer and racecar

Illtsate32
10-17-2017, 03:00 PM
You sound like the type of guy that would steal a 28 ft trailer and racecarHeyyy maybe you will get some comments...post of the year! we have a winner! lol smdh #attentionseeker

dmr37
10-17-2017, 04:08 PM
Heyyy maybe you will get some comments...post of the year! we have a winner! lol smdh #attentionseeker

Thank you, thank you for choosing my post as THE POST OF THE YEAR.

Everybody else just stop posting until next year because I got THE POST OF THE YEAR.

Bob Hubbard
10-17-2017, 05:37 PM
What are the odds the crooks were stealing the trailer & not the car ? Also whats the chance if he was after the car he can sell the parts w/o getting caught ?

Barbecueboy
10-17-2017, 05:37 PM
Thats what im talking about people making the most general statements to get replies like this from goofys like you...

It's called levity......look it up.

Cirf brought it into the conversation, was a great post considering the seriousness of the conversation .....apparently I'm not the only goofy that agreed.

And you wonder why.

a25rjr
10-17-2017, 07:24 PM
It's called levity......look it up.

Cirf brought it into the conversation, was a great post considering the seriousness of the conversation .....apparently I'm not the only goofy that agreed.

And you wonder why.

Gaaaaawwwwwrrrrrsssshhhhh......I agree with ya too! :)

CIRF
10-17-2017, 08:40 PM
Well, I've never stole anything, and certainly not something as serious as a car and trailer. And I'd consider stealing beer or cigarettes or something like that a stupid mistake, race cars, nah, you are a pos.Pretty much on the money.
Thats what im talking about people making the most general statements to get replies like this from goofys like you...Goofys? I'm not sure what your interpretation of goofys is but I've never known BBQB to take part in it.

It's more than a little ambiguous as to what your point is.

Illtsate32
10-17-2017, 08:49 PM
Pretty much on the money.Goofys? I'm not sure what your interpretation of goofys is but I've never known BBQB to take part in it.It's more than a little ambiguous as to what your point is.My point was people making obvious statements for attention and reassurance which I made clear... for the record my original statement wasnt directed at any one individual... I said what I wanted to say im bored with it and moving on...

MI Dirt Fan
10-17-2017, 08:50 PM
How would they have known exactly what was in that trailer before stealing it?

a25rjr
10-17-2017, 09:48 PM
How would they have known exactly what was in that trailer before stealing it?

Most likely they didn't!

There has been a huge ring of trailer thefts in the past few years according to the cop I had called out after my trailer was stolen. He showed me where the thieves used a spider forklift to load my 24ft equipment trailer onto their large flatbed trailer and hauled it off. (It was parked and locked in a dot weigh station parking lot)

Its sad to say, if they want it bad enough, they will take it!

Bob Hubbard
10-18-2017, 02:35 AM
Most likely they didn't! ..... ?? Thats not always the case ....Alot of the time your robbed its someone you know too ..... Lets not just think someone is stealing a trailer for a lawn cutting business either .... I put video cameras in my place several years ago for the added security .... Its all plug n play & cheap and one of the first things they look at before they rob you ....

zyoung25
10-18-2017, 04:00 AM
This reminds me of the deal that went down a few years ago with Travis Kvapils NASCAR Set up was stolen from the hotel parking lot. A few days later the race car was found in the field with everything still on it. Clearly they had no idea what was in that trailer. It will be harder to move a race car than it would be a trailer, so let's hope the car will turn up soon.

It amazes me this thread has turned into an argument, which this is 4m. It's full of more drama than a county derby. Just help the man find his hauler and race car.

Barbecueboy
10-18-2017, 06:53 AM
Sorry for my portion of the derailment......thieves s uck.

Goofy

CIRF
10-18-2017, 07:14 AM
My point was people making obvious statements for attention and reassurance which I made clear... for the record my statement wasnt directed at any one individual... I said what I wanted to say im bored with it and moving on...Hmmmm. Ya' called BBQB goofys. That's pretty clearly directed at one individual.

Highside Hustler25
10-18-2017, 07:25 AM
My point was people making obvious statements for attention and reassurance which I made clear... for the record my statement wasnt directed at any one individual... I said what I wanted to say im bored with it and moving on...

A quarter says you'll be back:rolleyes:

a25rjr
10-18-2017, 04:59 PM
A quarter says you'll be back:rolleyes:

Probly only $.02! :)

a25rjr
10-18-2017, 05:25 PM
Just seen on Jeffs fb, the reward is up to $10,500!

Keep your eyes open boyz!

Brian Gray
10-18-2017, 10:27 PM
Reward is almost $13,000 cash

Forward Bite
10-18-2017, 11:59 PM
The trailer and contents are probably in a shipping container and are half way across an ocean.

WisWildManFan
10-19-2017, 12:20 AM
Glad surf always sheds some real light on the subject

ptown
10-19-2017, 08:16 AM
The trailer and contents are probably in a shipping container and are half way across an ocean.

Where are the headed?

Bob Hubbard
10-19-2017, 08:41 AM
I have to wonder if everyone has there race cars insured ....

buster83
10-19-2017, 08:46 AM
if they were just after trailer it would not take long before fuel gauge started downhill fast for them to realize something inside.

TackyTracker
10-20-2017, 12:40 AM
probably someone that works for the place

Krooser
10-20-2017, 06:31 AM
Did he have doped tires on the truck that stole the trailer?

formercrewguy
10-20-2017, 10:24 AM
Trailer and race car found.

Bob Hubbard
10-20-2017, 10:42 AM
I would have bet against this happening .... Sounds too good to be true

zyoung25
10-20-2017, 01:21 PM
Here is the story about the stolen stuff.

http://amp.wlwt.com/article/stolen-race-car-found-in-colerain-township/13058960

I swiped this off of the Boone county sheriffs office page.

On Saturday, October 14, 2017, the Boone County Sheriff’s Office opened an investigation into a stolen enclosed car hauler that contained a dirt track racecar along with associated tools and equipment valued at approximately $80,000 from Richwood, Kentucky.

After nearly one week of developing leads and working with neighboring law enforcement agencies, Colerain Township, Ohio Police located the trailer being pulled by a stolen Ford Econoline van out of Erlanger, Kentucky in the 9,600 block of Colerain Avenue in the morning hours of October 20, 2017.

The operator of the van, James Hunter, 44 of Elsmere, Kentucky and his passenger, Melissa Fultz, 48 also of Elsmere were taken into custody by Colerain Township Police.
Detective Chris Hull of the Boone County Sheriff’s Office will be pursuing charges for the crimes committed in Boone County, Kentucky.

Chris Thomason
10-20-2017, 01:33 PM
Awesome win for the good guys and the racer.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-20-2017, 01:36 PM
Nice glad they got it back and most everything was still there.

One Man Gang
10-20-2017, 01:52 PM
I hate a thief with a passion my son recently had a new 4 wheeler stolen and I doubt it'll ever be found if it is it'll probably be by law enforcement in another county or state because ours is more interested in chasing @$$ than they are chasing criminals. 🐈👮🏻