PDA

View Full Version : Pierce 32

Illtsate32
10-17-2017, 01:00 PM
With all the talk about ride swapping, maybe Bobby is not having as good a year as last year, and I could be wrong but I am of the opinion maybe Bob is falling behind the curve a little..with tracks keeping the cusion at a minimum I believe they are behind Rocket and Longhorn on getting car to work through the dry slick...and with that being said maybe Bobby should be a free agent and try driving for someone else...a team like CBR who can give him ten cars in a year like Lanigan..I think Bobbys stuff is worn out hes had the same 2-3 cars for the last two years at least...I just think the ol man is stretched to thin to keep up with the other big 2-3 manufacturers technologhy right now...

Swampy121
10-17-2017, 01:13 PM
So Booby should kick Bob to the curb? I don't see that happening.

Cardirt0
10-17-2017, 01:15 PM
It hurt them when the 25 car jump ship. they need some one to join them not bobby to move...Hes still doing good Just not as good as he was....
Plus...... Bob needs to go back to the car shop and let someone else run the crew..Not sell a lot of cars and that hurts not as much feed back...

waaac77
10-17-2017, 01:20 PM
Just saw Bobby at a truck stop in Illinois and he told me he's retiring after this year. Bob is now looking for someone to fill the seat for the 32 ride in 2018.

Illtsate32
10-17-2017, 01:25 PM
So Booby should kick Bob to the curb? I don't see that happening.
It hurt them when the 25 car jump ship. they need some one to join them not bobby to move...Hes still doing good Just not as good as he was....Plus...... Bob needs to go back to the car shop and let someone else run the crew..Not sell a lot of cars and that hurts not as much feed back...He could always go back I would want the best opportunity for my son...Agreed Cardirt they dont have much to go off of but a few guys and they all run in the same area anyway...

MI Dirt Fan
10-17-2017, 01:28 PM
Lot more guys running Rockets and Longhorns to trade information back and forth.

dirtdobber45
10-17-2017, 01:44 PM
Just saw Bobby at a truck stop in Illinois and he told me he's retiring after this year. Bob is now looking for someone to fill the seat for the 32 ride in 2018.Wait.... what???

dirtdobber45
10-17-2017, 01:46 PM
I believe lil Bobby should venture out. It would be the best for him. As Ive said his family is dragging his racing career down. IMO

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-17-2017, 02:11 PM
I believe lil Bobby should venture out. It would be the best for him. As Ive said his family is dragging his racing career down. IMO

And you are draging your 4m career down

MI Dirt Fan
10-17-2017, 02:12 PM
And you are draging your 4m career down

Said no one ever.....

Swampy121
10-17-2017, 02:35 PM
He will be lost without Bob and his orange sticks... LOL

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-17-2017, 02:43 PM
Said no one ever.....

Says the big troll

Cardirt0
10-17-2017, 04:38 PM
He could always go back I would want the best opportunity for my son...Agreed Cardirt they dont have much to go off of but a few guys and they all run in the same area anyway...

Yea it hurt them bad when 25 left.. Bob Can be a D!ck and that hurts them...If he was not there all the time I think would help bobby be more him self... They need a team that runs more big show that they could work with Feed back is real important and they are not getting it right now...And the bad thing is it has not helped 25 much ether....

ptown
10-17-2017, 05:03 PM
It hurt them when the 25 car jump ship. they need some one to join them not bobby to move...Hes still doing good Just not as good as he was....
Plus...... Bob needs to go back to the car shop and let someone else run the crew..Not sell a lot of cars and that hurts not as much feed back...

That was 4 or 5 years ago, booby has thrived without Feger, Feger needs peerse way more than the opposite.

Cardirt0
10-17-2017, 05:29 PM
That was 4 or 5 years ago, booby has thrived without Feger, Feger needs peerse way more than the opposite.

3 years No he dont he will get it going

zyoung25
10-17-2017, 06:15 PM
He will be lost without Bob and his orange sticks... LOL

I'm glad I'm not the only one that gets a kick out of this.

dirtdobber45
10-17-2017, 08:10 PM
And you are draging your 4m career downAnd you hun are a drag thats in drag.. lol

dirtdobber45
10-17-2017, 08:16 PM
IF Josh is leaving Best then lil Bobby would be perfect for that team

Illtsate32
10-17-2017, 08:27 PM
He will be lost without Bob and his orange sticks... LOLBig Pierce fan here but I will say if Bobby can get a gauge on the car behind him off of those sticks especially at places like tri city where a fence separates them I would kiss my aunt Savanna lol...

Illtsate32
10-17-2017, 08:55 PM
Maybe Bob needs to twist on that body alot more it doesnt look quite as radical as the ones winning get some air on er Bob lol...

kidrock
10-17-2017, 10:10 PM

I agree 100%

Senroc-Systems
10-18-2017, 03:08 AM
With all the talk about ride swapping, maybe Bobby is not having as good a year as last year, and I could be wrong but I am of the opinion maybe Bob is falling behind the curve a little..with tracks keeping the cusion at a minimum I believe they are behind Rocket and Longhorn on getting car to work through the dry slick...and with that being said maybe Bobby should be a free agent and try driving for someone else...a team like CBR who can give him ten cars in a year like Lanigan..I think Bobbys stuff is worn out hes had the same 2-3 cars for the last two years at least...I just think the ol man is stretched to thin to keep up with the other big 2-3 manufacturers technologhy right now...

Wow....... easily the dumbest thing I've read here in a long time!

Get your head out of your a$$.....

pierceFAN
10-18-2017, 09:28 AM
Bobby had a decent year but not as good as last year...there was actual factual talk about drivng for boyer that is true...if he quits driving a pierce he would probably drive a bloomquist

Bubstr
10-18-2017, 10:09 AM
Eevry race team has it's ups and downs. A inch off on center of gravity height or roll centers and it's hard to win. Lose a couple that you should have and then the drivers confidence is shaken some. Every race team has these. I've seen a crack n a weld cost six or seven races till found. They will come out of it. Bobby is too good a driver and Bob is too smart a car builder not too.

It looks like they have been working on a better modified product. That could be the difference between a great year that they ad this year and the fantastic year last year. I see they are skipping the DTWC to go to a 20k mod race. You have to pay the bills, to race. You can bet, they aren't going for the purse, but to promote the Pierce Mod chassis.

If Bobby did leave the family race team, he better take Bob and his sticks along. Bob has always impressed me with his vision and strategy, since his early days. Bobby's great, but still has some learning to come. Some things you can't teach, they just have to rub off on you. Bob is no spring chicken, probably in the not too distant future, he will retire. Bobby should learn while he can and he will have his own house car or the pick of any available. Meanwhile, there are a lot of drivers that would love the 32 car house ride.

Cardirt0
10-18-2017, 10:47 AM
Eevry race team has it's ups and downs. A inch off on center of gravity height or roll centers and it's hard to win. Lose a couple that you should have and then the drivers confidence is shaken some. Every race team has these. I've seen a crack n a weld cost six or seven races till found. They will come out of it. Bobby is too good a driver and Bob is too smart a car builder not too.

It looks like they have been working on a better modified product. That could be the difference between a great year that they ad this year and the fantastic year last year. I see they are skipping the DTWC to go to a 20k mod race. You have to pay the bills, to race. You can bet, they aren't going for the purse, but to promote the Pierce Mod chassis.

If Bobby did leave the family race team, he better take Bob and his sticks along. Bob has always impressed me with his vision and strategy, since his early days. Bobby's great, but still has some learning to come. Some things you can't teach, they just have to rub off on you. Bob is no spring chicken, probably in the not too distant future, he will retire. Bobby should learn while he can and he will have his own house car or the pick of any available. Meanwhile, there are a lot of drivers that would love the 32 car house ride.

You are right the mods is why they had the money to race.. and they need to get them back to the top of the list...and you need 3 thing to win a good car a good crew and a good driver...

Illtsate32
10-18-2017, 11:46 AM
Agree with everything above but im not to sure if hes gna be driving a Pierce car out there they gave the house car to Trent Young...

Barry Seal
10-18-2017, 03:56 PM
Eevry race team has it's ups and downs. A inch off on center of gravity height or roll centers and it's hard to win. Lose a couple that you should have and then the drivers confidence is shaken some. Every race team has these. I've seen a crack n a weld cost six or seven races till found. They will come out of it. Bobby is too good a driver and Bob is too smart a car builder not too.It looks like they have been working on a better modified product. That could be the difference between a great year that they ad this year and the fantastic year last year. I see they are skipping the DTWC to go to a 20k mod race. You have to pay the bills, to race. You can bet, they aren't going for the purse, but to promote the Pierce Mod chassis.If Bobby did leave the family race team, he better take Bob and his sticks along. Bob has always impressed me with his vision and strategy, since his early days. Bobby's great, but still has some learning to come. Some things you can't teach, they just have to rub off on you. Bob is no spring chicken, probably in the not too distant future, he will retire. Bobby should learn while he can and he will have his own house car or the pick of any available. Meanwhile, there are a lot of drivers that would love the 32 car house ride.Down year because they couldn’t use their left year magic that they used last year.

pierceFAN
10-18-2017, 09:42 PM
I dont know about a "down" year... Not as good as last year but still had 14 wins including a $10000 and $20000 win not to mention a $30000 crown jewel

#FALSuperman
10-18-2017, 10:27 PM
I dont know about a "down" year... Not as good as last year but still had 14 wins including a $10000 and $20000 win not to mention a $30000 crown jewelIn all fairness, even the smallest purse for a WOO or LUCAS tour event is 10K. So, 10K isn't that big of a deal. In 80 races this year, Bobby has won 2 decent sized purses and one average purse. The other 11 wins have been 5K (8 wins), 3K (2 wins), and 2K (1 win). Bobby won one big race this year (Show Me 100) and that was way back in May. I'd say he's having a good year, definetely not a great year.

Cardirt0
10-19-2017, 01:38 PM
In all fairness, even the smallest purse for a WOO or LUCAS tour event is 10K. So, 10K isn't that big of a deal. In 80 races this year, Bobby has won 2 decent sized purses and one average purse. The other 11 wins have been 5K (8 wins), 3K (2 wins), and 2K (1 win). Bobby won one big race this year (Show Me 100) and that was way back in May. I'd say he's having a good year, definetely not a great year.

For someone that want to be in top hes 4 or 5 10000 bucks races short for this year, but to most drivers this would be a good year.. to them...