PDA

View Full Version : Kyle Beard Repeats in All Star Modified Action

Ben Shelton
10-17-2017, 02:48 PM
For Immediate Release
October 17, 2017

Kyle Beard Repeats in All Star Modified Action

Trumann, Arkansas (10/17/17) – For the second-straight week, Kyle Beard took his Shawn Mann Motorsports #86 Gary Beard Trucking/ GRT/ Kuntz & Co. Racing Engine Modified to Victory Lane with the All Star Modified Series.

Beard’s $1,500 victory marked his fifth triumph of 2017.

“Old No. 1 Speedway has undergone a lot of changes in name and ownership during my racing career, but it will always be home to me,” Taylor commented. “It’s where I got my start in racing, so it’s always special when I can come back here and race. We had a great night there on Saturday, and I’m just glad that it’s open again.”

Kyle Beard returned to his home track, Old No. 1 Speedway (Harrisburg, Arkansas) on Saturday night competing in both the Super Late Model and Open Wheel Modified divisions.

Reeling in his second-straight Modified win, Kyle outran the All Star Racing Series-sanctioned Modified field to capture his fifth win of the season and a $1,500 payday.

In the Super Late Model ranks, Beard landed a fourth-place finish in the feature, trailing Hunter Rasdon, Ashley Newman, and Gavin Landers across the finish line with Travis Ashley coming in fifth.

Full results from the night’s events are available at www.facebook.com/oldno.1speedway/ .

Kyle is tentatively planning to return to action on October 26-28 with the inaugural Midwest Dirt Track Nationals.at Thunderbird Speedway (Muskogee, Oklahoma). The event is headlined by a $10,000-to-win Super Late Model event.

For more details on the program please visit https://www.facebook.com/Thunderbird-Speedway-192229047937380/ .

Kyle Beard would like to thank his sponsors including Gary Beard Trucking, Terry Phillips Racing, Black Diamond Race Cars, Absolute Roofing & Construction, Xtreme Race Graphics, Schoenfeld Headers, Real Racing Wheels, ROCKHARD Powder Coating, Team 5 Enterprise, O.H. Hendricks’ Sheet Metal, Kuntz & Co. Racing Engines, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For more information on Kyle Beard, please visit www.KyleBeard86.com .