PDA

View Full Version : Rocket Man

D Trump
10-18-2017, 05:59 PM
Will the Rocket Man wrap up the Lucas Title ? I will be in the House to Witness this Historic Points Battle ! No Kneelers when they play the Anthem at Americas Greatest Sport ! God Bless America and Dirt Late Model Racing !

Snake X3
10-18-2017, 06:06 PM
Yeah. I don't know who'll win the points title, but I'm pretty sure the fans will know how to respond to someone disrespecting the anthem/flag at this event.

chupp n bloomer fan
10-18-2017, 08:58 PM
Will the Rocket Man wrap up the Lucas Title ? I will be in the House to Witness this Historic Points Battle ! No Kneelers when they play the Anthem at Americas Greatest Sport ! God Bless America and Dirt Late Model Racing !I dunno Donnie, why don’t you worry about the country instead of sports and fukin Twitter?

Barbecueboy
10-18-2017, 09:26 PM
Insert Alfred e Newman face here...........

ThebigE
10-19-2017, 06:27 AM
Last I checked he's doing a great job running the country.... Sports and twitter are just a recreational hobby he enjoys to have fun with the libs and media. My 401k is booming for the fist time in 10 years.

chupp n bloomer fan
10-19-2017, 12:31 PM
Last I checked he's doing a great job running the country.... Sports and twitter are just a recreational hobby he enjoys to have fun with the libs and media. My 401k is booming for the fist time in 10 years.You tell em Litey.