PDA

View Full Version : FASTRAK to host informational track meetings

FASTRAKPR
10-20-2017, 07:45 AM
FASTRAK to host informational meetings for tracks up and down the East Coast to talk about how to make crate late model racing more competitive and less expensive.

"its time we all take a look at some things" said Stan Lester of FASTRAK. "The time has come we take a serious look at what we can do to help all teams and tracks. All tracks are invited including the tracks that are not FASTRAK weekly sanctioned. These problems are not just about FASTRAK, but about the class nationwide and it looks like we are going to have to do something on our own. I don't like seeing cars parked because people think they can no longer be competitive and thats reality regardless of what people think".

"I know Stan has been working on some things all year" said DJ Irvine General Manager. "He's keeping things pretty quiet for now, but the first meeting of many will be next week and I'm excited to see what he has in mind. He told me he has been working on this for 10 years and thinks he's come up with a plan that will help everyone. It's an exciting time to be involved with this company. FASTRAK was the first late model tour in the United States using Chevrolet Performance Parts engines and I truly believe this is something that will help the sport, not just us as a company".
If you are a track and interested in participating in one of the informational meetings, please let us know so we can be sure to invite you as we come into your area. We don't want to leave anyone out, but its hard to get in touch with everyone from different tracks.

DJ Irvine General Manager
Office: (678) 935-7304 ext 4
Cell: (270) 564-1914
dj@fastrakracing.com