Got a gift

racingfool32
10-21-2017, 10:47 PM
Got a gift

$175,000 gift...........

TerryM
10-21-2017, 10:50 PM
Got a gift
That's ridiculous. He won the race. He earned it. Give him his props.

powerslide
10-21-2017, 10:51 PM
All kid rocket wants for christmas is two flat tires LOLLLL

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-21-2017, 10:52 PM
All kid rocket wants for christmas is two flat tires LOLLLL

Thats fukd up right there

Slinging
10-21-2017, 10:54 PM
Congrats to Richard's for winning...couldn't ask for a better guy in the pits...met him several times and has never been to busy to talk to his fans..very humble guy...

Slinging
10-21-2017, 10:57 PM
Fight in the pits.. Bloomer blames Tmac crew for throwing a screwdriver on the the track and Tmacs crew blames bloomers crew...lol.lol..Bloomer and Tmac to bring lawsuit against Craftsman tools...lol..lol

a25rjr
10-21-2017, 11:16 PM
Fight in the pits.. Bloomer blames Tmac crew for throwing a screwdriver on the the track and Tmacs crew blames bloomers crew...lol.lol..Bloomer and Tmac to bring lawsuit against Craftsman tools...lol..lol

I heard they all had MRR engraved on them! :)

Highside Hustler25
10-22-2017, 12:00 AM
Congrats to Josh and Rocket Chassis. Winners of the Lucas Championship and the WoO Championship. Them boyz in Shinston got it happening.

kidrock
10-22-2017, 01:00 AM
Flat tires are part of racing as is mechanical failures. Richards had none and won the race therefore won the title. Congrats to Josh and the whole best motor sports team.

Crossbones
10-22-2017, 01:05 AM
Richards didn't win the points because of Bloomquist and McCreadie having flat tires. McCreadie wasn't going to get third anyway.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-22-2017, 12:10 PM
Richards didn't win the points because of Bloomquist and McCreadie having flat tires. McCreadie wasn't going to get third anyway.

Oh really..... tmac was running 7th when he poped his 2nd tire. Had it not poped tmac would be champ

onlyfacts
10-22-2017, 12:19 PM
Oh really..... tmac was running 7th when he poped his 2nd tire. Had it not poped tmac would be champYou do know McCreadie had to finish 2nd or 3rd with Richards winning to win the championship.... running a distance 7th wasn't going to get it do... it don't matter if's and but's don't mean anything. Get over it.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-22-2017, 12:22 PM
You do know McCreadie had to finish 2nd or 3rd with Richards winning to win the championship.... running a distance 7th wasn't going to get it do... it don't matter if's and but's don't mean anything. Get over it.

No i didnt i just saw that. I calculated wrong. My bad
How many points to they get for each position?

TerryM
10-22-2017, 12:24 PM
Oh really..... tmac was running 7th when he poped his 2nd tire. Had it not poped tmac would be champ
It popped because he went with a softer tire to get back in the race. Same as Bloomer. Tire choice is a huge part of the game. Richards got it right. The 0 and 39 didn't.

MasterSbilt_Racer
10-22-2017, 12:26 PM
It popped because he went with a softer tire to get back in the race. Same as Bloomer. Tire choice is a huge part of the game. Richards got it right. The 0 and 39 didn't.

39 was out of the race cause of a popped tire to begin with. Are you saying Richards ran a 1425 lr tire?

TerryM
10-22-2017, 12:54 PM
I don't know what he ran, but he got it right.

Bubstr
10-22-2017, 12:54 PM
Josh, brought his dad's work ethic to Best and you could see the difference from last year with B Shep. That and a second year book on the tracks. Josh spanked them, took their lunch money and set them in the corner, facing the wall. Next year may be a different story.

Some want to say the other two had bad luck with flats. Hint, it's easier to mange tires if your set up is right on. It's easy to be off just a little and lean on one of them tires.

MasterSbilt_Racer
10-22-2017, 02:17 PM
I don't know what he ran, but he got it right.

B Shep said no one got it right.

Illtsate32
10-22-2017, 03:02 PM
Bad luck prob had more to do with it than tire choice or leaning on them too hard...dont read into things so much...

chupp n bloomer fan
10-22-2017, 03:15 PM
All the haters can suck it, quite hilarious. Both championships, and Josh with a new team. And Josh is very well spoken and mannered. Him and Brandon, well done.

Shame is I had no issue with any of the top 3 in points winning.

Centeroff
10-22-2017, 10:34 PM
Flat tires and Durham power had nothing to do with his championship season. It all came down to 4dnfs by the zero car. Had he not had the vapor lock issues it’s curtains. That’s racing and congratulations to Richards! He got the job done

onlyfacts
10-22-2017, 11:06 PM
Centeroff.... what about the bad nights other guys had? What about the team preparation? Winning a championship takes a lot more than running good and winning occasionally. It takes a plan that includes logistics, preparation, maintainance, race strategy, great equipment, great crew and a great driver. The guy that won the championship was better in those categories than your guy. So if you think your guy is the better driver and he may be but you can't win championship the way your guy operates today.

Drop Shock
10-23-2017, 12:01 AM
Mccreadie must have just ran over something with the first flat and the second flag was because just how hard he was pushing it. Everyone had the same tires on besides Overton and Marlar

ThebigE
10-23-2017, 06:55 AM
Bad luck? Everybody has "bad luck" throughout the year including Josh. I'm tired of all of this "Well, if TMAC didn't get a flat" or "If Bloomquist didn't do this or that" They raced 50-60 races this year and Kid Rocket and the entire team was the most consistent hands down.... Congrats to Eric and Kelly Brock, Josh and Andrea Richards, Randal Edwards, Rocket Chassis and the entire BPM's team on a stellar year. Kind of anxious to see who will be in the BPM's car next season.

Pennsboro23
10-23-2017, 07:10 AM
Congrats to Josh and crew. Can't believe people thought he couldn't win on the lucas tour.

manwplan
10-23-2017, 07:25 AM
B Shep said no one got it right.

For the life of me I don't understand why Lucas won't add 1325 to the 3 other corner options. 1300-1425 is too much of a gap

W2Racing09
10-23-2017, 09:17 AM

Had Josh not lost a tire at Knoxville late in the race after leading most of it we wouldn't even be talking about the points chase anyway. Everyone has bad luck. Get over it.

Thanks,
Jeff.

W2Racing09
10-23-2017, 09:23 AM
Richards lost a tire after leading most of the race at Knoxville.

Richards got taken out while leading at Bubba Raceway Park.

The Topless 100 I believe Richards had tire problems twice..

I'm not going to go through the whole schedule but just pointing out that everyone had bad luck at various points in the season. Bloomquist had engine issues for a few races, Richards had engine issues for the entire first half of the season when they were trying to race with that POS Chev. motor.

Thanks,
Jeff.

jog49
10-23-2017, 09:27 AM
Keep in mind that envy can cause ulcers! LOL!

Pennsboro23
10-23-2017, 09:35 AM
Always have those excuses if Bloomer doesn't win. It's always if this or that would or wouldn't have happened he would have won. It's sports, good or bad luck happen all the time. Also, IF my aunt had kahunas, she'd be my uncle.

tracksmack
10-23-2017, 11:51 AM
oh really..... Tmac was running 7th when he poped his 2nd tire. Had it not poped tmac would be champ

if my aunt had a d1ck she'd be my uncle......................

Krooser
10-23-2017, 12:14 PM
She might still be...

jog49
10-23-2017, 12:44 PM
"if my aunt had a d1ck she'd be my uncle...................... "

Don't believe anyone can top this post unless there's some application with Bruce Jenner! LOL!

Barbecueboy
10-23-2017, 01:32 PM
[QUOTE=Krooser;2146069]She might still be...[

Think this one might do it jog

a25rjr
10-23-2017, 02:45 PM
"if my aunt had a d1ck she'd be my uncle...................... "

Don't believe anyone can top this post unless there's some application with Bruce Jenner! LOL!

Im glad Im too old to do sleepovers at my cousins house! :)

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-23-2017, 03:03 PM
Im glad Im too old to do sleepovers at my cousins house! :)

Why is that any different than you sleeping over at liteys

a25rjr
10-23-2017, 03:10 PM
Why is that any different than you sleeping over at liteys

Not a chance of me doing a sleepover at you and your pappy's house! :)

nuff said
10-23-2017, 04:22 PM
here we go again

chupp n bloomer fan
10-23-2017, 04:52 PM
Always have those excuses if Bloomer doesn't win. It's always if this or that would or wouldn't have happened he would have won. It's sports, good or bad luck happen all the time. Also, IF my aunt had kahunas, she'd be my uncle.Most of it is aimed at why TMac didn’t win. Bloomers was 100% self inflicted in my book. Yeah the deal with Hudson at PMS didn’t help at the end, but he was a freaking train wreck most of the year and still fast.

Josh Bayko
10-23-2017, 07:46 PM
Richards, McCreadie and Bloomer all had rough weekends coming down the stretch. Richards was pretty bad at Dixie and Rome, Bloomer has a lost weekend at PPMS, and T-Mac has a rough DTWC. Out of the bad weekends, Richards’ was the least damaging of the worst.

Barbecueboy
10-23-2017, 08:07 PM
Very well put Josh.......I think it was a good year overall for racing and it's fans.

I know I had fun, and not quite done yet.

Well done everyone.

Clayton_Wetter
10-23-2017, 08:09 PM

Well how long is Tmac going to have to drag you around by the ankles???

a25rjr
10-23-2017, 08:16 PM
Well how long is Tmac going to have to drag you around by the ankles???

Try about 3 feet higher Dubya.....we all know the drivers body parts SS clings to! :)

Barbecueboy
10-23-2017, 08:37 PM
Are you implying he is the Charlie sheen of slm racing c and b:)

I figure him more like w Waylon Jennings kinda guy that does what he wants when and how he wants to .........kinda what makes him what he is......I mean is there really any doubt that it's great to be Scott bloomquist right about now?

And he did/is doing it his way.......zero problem with it:)

Josh erased any doubts this year by doing what he did with new team. New surroundings.new competition etc......granted Josh didn't just start from scatch on everything either, but......he did great and did everything he needed to do to win........the fact he was driven to do what others said he couldn't speaks volumes about his mettle and determination.

I enjoyed the whole thing, except the part where t Mac had the flat.......somebody else that erased all doubt on what he could do with some stability and consistent support.

good stuff.

Barbecueboy
10-23-2017, 08:42 PM
T Mac was rolling y'all......might be something to what ss speaks of.

But like the tootsie pop dilemma , the world will never know.

a25rjr
10-23-2017, 08:58 PM
T Mac was rolling y'all......might be something to what ss speaks of.

But like the tootsie pop dilemma , the world will never know.

Tmac had a great year.....we just like givin ss a hard time about his jumpin! lol

I wonder if Bloomer has any regrets about his late arrivals. Without those, he would have won it hands down!

But that "if" word comes up and reminds us of aunts, balls, and uncles! :)

Congrats to Josh and his team though, they earned it!

chupp n bloomer fan
10-24-2017, 06:26 AM
Are you implying he is the Charlie sheen of slm racing c and b:)

I figure him more like w Waylon Jennings kinda guy that does what he wants when and how he wants to .........kinda what makes him what he is......I mean is there really any doubt that it's great to be Scott bloomquist right about now?

And he did/is doing it his way.......zero problem with it:)

Josh erased any doubts this year by doing what he did with new team. New surroundings.new competition etc......granted Josh didn't just start from scatch on everything either, but......he did great and did everything he needed to do to win........the fact he was driven to do what others said he couldn't speaks volumes about his mettle and determination.

I enjoyed the whole thing, except the part where t Mac had the flat.......somebody else that erased all doubt on what he could do with some stability and consistent support.

good stuff.Yeah, but I’m with ya on Waylon. Wonder if Bloomer ever flushed a large amount of blow down the toilet to avoid an arrest by the DEA?:)

waaac77
10-24-2017, 08:51 AM
Suck it !!

Yeah, T-Mac got screwed and so did Bloomer!!! This is all bs. Richards is NOT my Lucas Oil Champion. I’m starting a protest.

Barbecueboy
10-24-2017, 10:39 AM
If he did, I'm sure there were some other drivers checking out where he dumped at....just sayin.

powerslide
10-24-2017, 10:26 PM
Did anyone else think the DoD video of T-mac made it sound like he was done with the longhorn house car ride?

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-24-2017, 11:46 PM
Did anyone else think the DoD video of T-mac made it sound like he was done with the longhorn house car ride?

No hes just pizzd off at his luck wjen he really needed it.
But thats a good question. Havent heard one way or another if he will b in house car. There was an article on dod after race that he stated they would come back next yr but who knows.

TackyTracker
10-25-2017, 12:01 AM
hell of a battle as the top series is supposed to produce... well they did it IMO

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-25-2017, 12:15 AM
hell of a battle as the top series is supposed to produce... well they did it IMO

Yes it was good to see them battle out down to last race

zyoung25
10-25-2017, 02:07 AM

Tmac was 5th when the tire went flat. It was flat under caution and he just went with it anyway. Just like scotts tire was going soft several laps before it came apart.

His whole game plan got tossed on the first flat. He had a d@mn good car. The first flat doesnt happen, things are different. I still think Josh wins the race though.

This is coming from someone that was there, not relying on a video. Josh knew he had the car to beat, and just chose to ride til he seen his time to go.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-25-2017, 02:29 AM
Tmac was 5th when the tire went flat. It was flat under caution and he just went with it anyway. Just like scotts tire was going soft several laps before it came apart.

His whole game plan got tossed on the first flat. He had a d@mn good car. The first flat doesnt happen, things are different. I still think Josh wins the race though.

This is coming from someone that was there, not relying on a video. Josh knew he had the car to beat, and just chose to ride til he seen his time to go.

Yea that first flat sealed the deal i think

Wells Racing Photos
10-25-2017, 07:49 AM
Suck it !!

That's a very insightful post, thanks for your contribution to the boards...

PauK
10-25-2017, 08:31 AM
I will never forget the day at either the Dream or the World when Josh Richards stole my sharpie marker.

jog49
10-25-2017, 09:18 AM
"I figure him more like w Waylon Jennings kinda guy that does what he wants when and how he wants to .........kinda what makes him what he is......

No, that would be a Bill Cosby or Harvey Weinstein type! LOL!

chupp n bloomer fan
10-25-2017, 06:26 PM
"I figure him more like w Waylon Jennings kinda guy that does what he wants when and how he wants to .........kinda what makes him what he is......

No, that would be a Bill Cosby or Harvey Weinstein type! LOL!If you haven’t read Waylon’s book, read that bad boy. Bloomer and him as BBQ pointed out, good comparison. Other than Bloomer likes Pantera and that.