PDA

View Full Version : Dtwc 2017

upaginit in North GA
10-22-2017, 09:40 AM
WOW! Mr. Short and PRP staff, awesome show. Track was great, show kept moving, racing, heats, B-mains, and DTWC were just fantastic! PRP is the place for this race.

jog49
10-22-2017, 10:10 AM
......and Josh Richards managed to silence the critics! Priceless.

golddirt
10-22-2017, 11:14 AM
And those cautions

NY DIRT
10-22-2017, 11:37 AM
Rocket chassis wins Lucas title. Wins WOO title. Sweeps first 4 positions at the DTWC. Ya think they are going to sell a few cars this off season????

71PRPFan
10-22-2017, 11:56 AM
Track was pretty good. The high side was there if you wanted it

Mams
10-22-2017, 12:24 PM
.. but please run the mods last!

brsteg
10-22-2017, 07:08 PM
Wish they had thrown a little water on it so it'd been a 100 lap race instead of a 70-80 lap race.

Was a very good weekend of racing though. McCreadie gave it all he had and was within a couple spots of that magic 3rd when things started to turn again.

chupp n bloomer fan
10-22-2017, 07:25 PM
Rocket chassis wins Lucas title. Wins WOO title. Sweeps first 4 positions at the DTWC. Ya think they are going to sell a few cars this off season????Top three or four in that one race at Eldora too.

Senroc-Systems
10-22-2017, 07:31 PM
Rocket chassis wins Lucas title. Wins WOO title. Sweeps first 4 positions at the DTWC. Ya think they are going to sell a few cars this off season????

Actually, Rocket sweeps the top 5 spots last night....

Richards
Sheppard
JD
Marlar
Jared Hawkins

All Rockets.

The quality of the product is undeniable.

MadDad Racing
10-22-2017, 07:42 PM
WOW! Mr. Short and PRP staff, awesome show. Track was great, show kept moving, racing, heats, B-mains, and DTWC were just fantastic! PRP is the place for this race.

I thought you was for Lawrenceburg In. for the DTWC...

upaginit in North GA
10-23-2017, 11:02 AM
I thought you was for Lawrenceburg In. for the DTWC...

I loved Lawrenceburg when it had the DTWC, the facilities are top notch, racing was very good in my opinion. However the weather didn't cooperate and hundreds of fans started that push against Lawrenceburg and you could see it was going to be leaving the Burg. Some are starting that same push against PRP and I just don't understand that. It was just a phenomenal weekend. Weather, racing, points battle, pork chop sandwiches, show kept moving. Looking forward to 2018!

Sniper
10-23-2017, 01:55 PM
What a weekend! Weather was perfect, racing was good as well, just wish there weren't so many cautions, but you'll have that! Loved the throwback wraps, I hope that becomes a yearly tradition!

The only thing I wish Portsmouth would do is upgrade the grandstands. They need taller ones to fit more rows of people comfortably ,people were almost sitting on top of each other. We had two boards break in half in two of our section. I felt bad for the people who didn't have a seat and had to put there blanket on the ground and just sit there. All in all a great weekend and can't wait until next year!