PDA

View Full Version : RICHARDS....What do you think now?

MUD MAESTRO
10-22-2017, 05:19 PM
Josh Richards.....one of the best? After clinching the Lucas Oil championship with the victory at the DTWC, Richards has won the crown of the two major series (Lucas oil and Craftsmen WoO ). Only other driver to match that feat was Bloomquist. Just think, his future as a driver was in doubt just a short time ago and look what he has accomplished now. Give the young man the credit he deserves......when mentioning the top drivers on dirt, I'll mention Josh Richards in the top 10 drivers past and present. There, I said it

TUTY
10-22-2017, 05:41 PM
The Best right now.

Josh Bayko
10-22-2017, 05:47 PM
He’s been one of the very best in the nation for the better part of the last decade.

President Clinton
10-22-2017, 06:08 PM
Obviously his Dad is one of the best!

Illtsate32
10-22-2017, 07:22 PM
Top ten in modern era..top ten to ever put a wheel in their hand...no

TS FAN
10-22-2017, 08:52 PM
Josh=WELL DONE

bleedblue55
10-22-2017, 09:03 PM
Top ten in modern era..top ten to ever put a wheel in their hand...no
Haters gonna hate. Agree on modern era but "back in the day" late models were the equivalent of todays street stocks. Where do you consider the modern era began?

TerryM
10-22-2017, 09:07 PM
I thought he was #1 entering 2017, but I didn't think he'd win the Lucas championship in his first attempt. This was extremely impressive.

Hoosier_Dirt
10-22-2017, 09:12 PM
I think he's been one of the best for quite some time now.

SHOE32
10-22-2017, 09:34 PM
Not a huge fan but he is one helluva good driver.

fryefan
10-22-2017, 09:56 PM
Josh Richards.....one of the best? After clinching the Lucas Oil championship with the victory at the DTWC, Richards has won the crown of the two major series (Lucas oil and Craftsmen WoO ). Only other driver to match that feat was Bloomquist. Just think, his future as a driver was in doubt just a short time ago and look what he has accomplished now. Give the young man the credit he deserves......when mentioning the top drivers on dirt, I'll mention Josh Richards in the top 10 drivers past and present. There, I said it

I think the same thing today that I have for a long time:

He is a heck of a wheelman.

Congratulations to him and his crew on the Championship !!!

ptown
10-22-2017, 09:58 PM
Lots of times racing comes down to luck some good and some bad.

Bubstr
10-22-2017, 11:17 PM
Most times luck is made by preparation.

Highside Hustler25
10-23-2017, 05:02 AM
G.O.A.T:)move out of the way Scotty:D

ptown
10-23-2017, 06:45 AM
Most times luck is made by preparation.

Like flat tires late in a 100 lap race?

ThebigE
10-23-2017, 07:05 AM
He had one goal at the start of the year.... To prove to all the naysayers that he could go out and win a LOLMS championship against the best in that series too. He has now won 4 WoO's and a Lucas championships. Mr. Consistent completed his goal. Anxious to see where he ends up next year and what series he will run.And you clowns that are saying he only won because of flat tires are fools. There are 60 LOLMS races a year and Josh had some bad luck as well. He was the most consistent all year long and that's why he's #1.

bleedblue55
10-23-2017, 08:01 AM
Like flat tires late in a 100 lap race?

Post address so we can send Prep H. Roid Rage

jog49
10-23-2017, 09:54 AM
It's sort of funny how people can come to hate an exceptionally nice, humble young man such as Josh Richards. I guess the fact that Mark Richards built a successful chassis operation worth millions of dollars and Josh being raised in that environment, then he becomes a "silver spoon" offspring in the eyes of the less fortunate. It is said that he worked as hard as any other employee in those shops but that, apparently, doesn't matter to the envious. So then it comes down to driving. I don't believe that Josh Richards has driven any race car in his entire career that had auto-pilot. I'm reasonably certain that he had to grab the steering wheel like everyone else in a race and work that long pedal. At that he excels.......and probably has left the critics' favorite drivers in the dust!

Bigdirtfan
10-23-2017, 10:31 AM
Some of you josh richards fans need to take a cold shower. Nobody on this thread has said anything bad about him. If a person doesnt think josh is the best ever, its that persons opinion. Obviously josh is a very talented driver and kudos to his dad for building a very succesful company.

71PRPFan
10-23-2017, 10:56 AM
Blame flat tires all you want but the straight away lead he had several times late in the DTWC says otherwise.

NY DIRT
10-23-2017, 01:13 PM
I believe that Bloomer is the goat and has the statistics to prove it.

But I also think that Josh Richards is only about 29 years old.
How much had Bloomer accomplished by that age?
If Richards drives a super late model for 25 more years, who knows where he may end up on the all time list????

riddle28
10-23-2017, 01:25 PM
josh is good, no doubt but Rocket and mark richards have had a banner year, I believe if Bshepp had still been in the car he'd have been in the same position

Barbecueboy
10-23-2017, 01:30 PM
It's sort of funny how people can come to hate an exceptionally nice, humble young man such as Josh Richards. I guess the fact that Mark Richards built a successful chassis operation worth millions of dollars and Josh being raised in that environment, then he becomes a "silver spoon" offspring in the eyes of the less fortunate. It is said that he worked as hard as any other employee in those shops but that, apparently, doesn't matter to the envious. So then it comes down to driving. I don't believe that Josh Richards has driven any race car in his entire career that had auto-pilot. I'm reasonably certain that he had to grab the steering wheel like everyone else in a race and work that long pedal. At that he excels.......and probably has left the critics' favorite drivers in the dust!

Like another driver that gets mentioned a lot on 4m........it's not Josh in the Richards family that is the a hole.
Hell of a driver , heck of a person from what I hear and there is no doubt he can get it done.

Not sure how many of you have ever worked for your father,it ain't easy and glamorous.

And the boss is a jerk sometimes.