PDA

View Full Version : iRacing track poll

chupp n bloomer fan
10-23-2017, 06:19 AM
From iRacing.com. Kokomo won the poll. Knoxville is supposed to be out in December, then Kokomo in 2018, it’s already been laser measured. Them other tracks in the poll will be released too. With Limaland, Charlotte, and another track slated for early 2018 release.

Man they are making it more and more tempting. Just the time to dedicate to it.

Pennsboro23
10-23-2017, 09:39 AM
I would love to have it, but I don't have the time to play it. Still wish there was a ps4 game.

W2Racing09
10-23-2017, 09:46 AM
You don't really need to dedicate a ton of time. With the way the schedule works you can log in anytime and race. It is more so time consuming on the road racing side (learning the tracks) or asphalt oval side (setting up the car). Dirt set ups tend to change less from track to track than Asphalt where you basically have to rebuild the car. Not to mention the dirt community is so huge that you can always get a setup from someone else who shares one.

I log in maybe 4-5 hours a week. I have a league that I run in which takes about 1.5 hours on Tuesday and the rest of the time I'll log in 15 minutes before an official race, run some practice then run the race. Done in 35-40 mins. If you are only interested in Dirt then the investment at this point is minimal (monthly fee, plus $11.95 each for Volusia, Eldora and Williams Grove, and $11.95 for the DLM. So roughly $50.)

Thanks,
Jeff.

Josh Bayko
10-23-2017, 10:16 AM
They scanned Weedsport sometime last week. I’d say even though it didn’t win the poll that it’ll probably make it into the game regardless.

turnleftandgasit
10-23-2017, 10:25 AM
If I didn't live in internet hell, I would be in this neck deep. 12 down 2 up just won't cut it.

chupp n bloomer fan
10-23-2017, 11:13 AM
All the tracks in the poll are going to be built. Won’t let me quote you again.

00Hdmn
10-23-2017, 12:32 PM
The game is unreal, it really is. I have a hard time figuring out how to improve my driver rating? Can anyone explain it to me? I hope tire compounds and wear become involved in the near future!!!

chupp n bloomer fan
10-23-2017, 12:43 PM
If I didn't live in internet hell, I would be in this neck deep. 12 down 2 up just won't cut it.You live in BFE?

Yeah, that’s bad. Still in my bundle bundle plan, so it’s 70+ and 6. Going to do what I can to keep it, since the best now is 100.

HoosierDirtFan
10-23-2017, 12:48 PM
CNB That's how I heard it as well. Their supposedly scanning all 6 of the tracks that where on that poll. I can think of quite a few more I'd like to see scanned and put on iRacing as well.
Whynot, Magnolia, Florence, Boone, EAMS, and a few more. Would be cool to see one of the dirt miles on their Indiana state Fairgrounds, DuQuoin, or Springfield as well.

chupp n bloomer fan
10-23-2017, 01:04 PM
CNB That's how I heard it as well. Their supposedly scanning all 6 of the tracks that where on that poll. I can think of quite a few more I'd like to see scanned and put on iRacing as well.
Whynot, Magnolia, Florence, Boone, EAMS, and a few more. Would be cool to see one of the dirt miles on their Indiana state Fairgrounds, DuQuoin, or Springfield as well.Atomic for sure.