PDA

View Full Version : Three day North South 100 tickets at Florence, KY Speedway...

2thextreme
10-29-2017, 12:56 AM
Does anyone know when the tickets go on sale for the three day N/S 100 at Florence, KY Speedway. In looking at their website, it appears they went on sale on January 15, 2017 for this years show. Just wondering if it's been announced as to when they plan to start selling tix for 2018 N/S three day show...Thank you...

GEAR_HEAD
10-29-2017, 01:12 PM
Does anyone know when the tickets go on sale for the three day N/S 100 at Florence, KY Speedway. In looking at their website, it appears they went on sale on January 15, 2017 for this years show. Just wondering if it's been announced as to when they plan to start selling tix for 2018 N/S three day show...Thank you...

They usually give people until the end of December to renew, then tickets go on sale to the public in January.

2thextreme
10-29-2017, 09:33 PM
They usually give people until the end of December to renew, then tickets go on sale to the public in January.Thank you, GEAR_HEAD. This was the first year I purchased tickets in advance for it and I have to say I enjoyed the racing. I realize the racing season at Florence is over for the year and just trying to look ahead.I appreciate your information.