PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy Elliott Bags Top-5 Finish in Craig Reece Memorial

Ben Shelton
10-30-2017, 05:00 PM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
October 30, 2017

Jimmy Elliott Bags Top-5 Finish in Craig Reece Memorial

Cleveland, Tennessee (10/30/17) – Jimmy Elliott maneuvered his Car Smart Auto Sales #J39 Elliott’s Tire Center/ Mighty Muffler/ Longhorn Race Car to a fourth-place finish on Sunday evening in the second annual Craig Reece Memorial at Boyd’s Speedway.

“Overall it was a really good day for our team,” Elliott noted. “This was a tough field of cars, so to get a good run so close to the house, we’ll definitely take it. Thanks to my family, my team, and all of my sponsors for helping me stay on top of my game.”

Thirty-five entries converged on the ¼-mile oval on Sunday afternoon for the $3,500-to-win affair, which was delayed a day by Mother Nature. With the top eight in qualifying locking into the feature, Jimmy registered the fifth-fastest lap to earn the fifth-starting spot for the finale.
In the feature Elliott enjoyed a solid run, and would cross the finish line in the fourth position behind Ross White, John Ownbey, and Walker Arthur.

Full results from the event are available at www.BoydsSpeedway.net .

This Saturday, November 4 will take Jimmy to Volunteer Speedway (Bulls Gap, Tennessee) for the $3,000-to-win Crate Nationals.

For more event details please visit www.VolunteerSpeedway.com .

Jimmy Elliott would like to thank his sponsors including Car Smart Auto Sales, Mighty Muffler and Brake Center, Longhorn Race Cars, Auto Depot, Stealth Racing Carburetors, Elliott’s Tire Center, Hoosier Race Tires, WP Shocks, Bodies by Skinny, EasyAutoOnline.com, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For the latest news, updates, and other information regarding Jimmy Elliott, please point your browsers to www.JimmyElliottJ39.com .