PDA

View Full Version : Longhorn has some work to do this offseason

mccreadiefan39
11-04-2017, 10:32 PM
Now that the season is over it's time to get to work and find some speed

Over the last 2 months of the season it looked like other chassis brands found some speed while Longhorn wasn't bad or out to lunch they don't have that little extra speed to win races like they did in the first 6 months of the season.

wfo2007
11-04-2017, 11:02 PM

Over the last 2 months of the season it looked like other chassis brands found some speed while Longhorn wasn't bad or out to lunch they don't have that little extra speed to win races like they did in the first 6 months of the season.

They got to work with JD’s announcement today.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-04-2017, 11:22 PM
They will be up to speed in 2018. Rumley will find it for them with his r&d program

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-05-2017, 12:15 AM
Tmac was up to speed at chrlt. He ran right w shepard up top. Longhorn doesnt lack much and sales will be up come next season

tsand
11-05-2017, 12:22 AM
Fastest car at the end of the race to night was JD. Needed a caution and it might have been a different outcome.

Krooser
11-05-2017, 05:52 AM
Anybody running the same car from the season opener was running a worn out car. At this point in the season everything is worn out, the crews are beat and the engines are ready to freshen. If you didn't spend $$$ to replace what wasnt 100% you got beat.

The fact is WE dont know the inside stories... Erb kinda proved my point with a fresh car. Congrats to him.

CarolinaDirt
11-05-2017, 06:01 AM
That pretty much goes for many guys on the track and in many races.... He got beat. :cool:

And your hero Bloomquist looked liked he threw a boat anchor out of the right window . Sunk like a rock

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-05-2017, 09:20 AM
Fastest car at the end of the race to night was JD. Needed a caution and it might have been a different outcome.

Yea he just ran out of time. Was suprised there wasnt another caution.

Kwd1253
11-05-2017, 10:18 AM

I don't know if I can really agree with you or not on this. Dtwc Tmac came from the back to the front just had bad luck and killed his tires. World finals jd came from deep mid field to 6th? What happen to Josh, he fall back both nights. Erb that hasn't done much all year, the last two weeks has placed respectably position and has his 1st W on a national tour this year "congratulations to him". Think they are trying figure out the new 2018 chassis and this new dirt through a lot team off.

Switchback29A1
11-05-2017, 10:39 AM
Anybody running the same car from the season opener was running a worn out car. At this point in the season everything is worn out, the crews are beat and the engines are ready to freshen. If you didn't spend $$$ to replace what wasnt 100% you got beat.

The fact is WE dont know the inside stories... Erb kinda proved my point with a fresh car. Congrats to him.

Kinda hard to agree with that when Bshepp is still winning in the house car with over 100 races on it and 2 full seasons

Josh Bayko
11-05-2017, 10:48 AM
And your hero Bloomquist looked liked he threw a boat anchor out of the right window . Sunk like a rock

Bloomer has been pretty bad coming down the stretch this season. Looks like he’s got some work to do in the offseason.

grt74
11-05-2017, 11:17 AM

they need an explosive driver like rocket has, now they have jd again, madden, im guessing overton will be back(he has had a good year), mccreadie to me is a slow and steady wins the race, hell in the middle of the season he was wrote off, he came back really strong and i don't believe he has gotten the credit he deserves, if he can run this year with the same guys,im betting he will improve, 1st year with a new team and he is second in the points, not a bad deal

Twist'EM Up
11-07-2017, 08:16 PM
Yea he just ran out of time. Was suprised there wasnt another caution.

Maybe Covert should've of helped the Ol boy out