PDA

View Full Version : Shock Package for ump Modified

ump29
11-07-2017, 09:14 AM
who has the best shock package on the market right now? or who is the best to work with?

Brian Gray
11-08-2017, 09:31 PM
Im not going to claim my baselines are better than anyone else but I do believe my support after the fact is why I have so many loyal customers. That and I service every brand out there. Call during business hours 513-519-7745

rockman1755
11-25-2017, 01:51 AM
I'm interested, can you tell me some of your successful customers, mods and late models and who's winner with ur shocks and services, thanks.

JustAddDirt
11-25-2017, 09:09 AM
There is no magic shock package that will work for every track, and can take you from a 15th place car to winning overnight. Most will get you close but you will need to feel what the car needs, and know what to change on valving. Most packages will have a baseline, then you tune with other shocks, or a change in the baseline for you and your car is needed. Everyone drives a bit different, some charge the corner, some roll off early. Shock builders need to know your driving style and track configurations ran.

Brian Gray
11-25-2017, 09:27 PM
^^^^ cha Ching ! ^^^^

CoastieMod
11-29-2017, 07:28 PM
i would recommend calling some shock guys and find out who you feel treats you the best. Most of them can sell you the brand you want and set it up to what you want. I currently have a great set of integra’s on my bmod and they have been amazing. I went through Brian at Shocks by Hammer out of South Dakota. Amazing work and the best part is he always has time to talk and give me advice even though I know I don’t spend nearly as much as probably 99% of his customers. Good luck on finding what works good for you