PDA

View Full Version : Cory Hedgec ock Hits the Century Mark

Ben Shelton
11-13-2017, 02:46 PM
For Immediate Release
Ben Shelton (msrmafia@gmail.com)
November 13, 2017

Cory Hedgec ock Hits the Century Mark

Loudon, Tennessee (11/13/17) – Saturday night found Cory Hedgec ock achieving a landmark achievement. The pilot of the Shadden Motorsports #9 Valley Transport/ Rocket Chassis XR1 Steel Head Late Model raced to the 100th win of his young career.

Hedge(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) impressively reached the century mark in just his first six years of racing.

“Wow, what a ride it has been so far,” Hedgec ock exclaimed. “So many great people and great supporters have helped me reached this milestone so early in my career. Now that I’ve won my first 100 races, I want to go win the next 100 that much more. A very special thanks goes out to everyone, who supports my racing program. This win and this accomplishment is dedicated to all of them.”

Entering the Steel Head Nationals, Cory Hedgec ock was one of 21 Steel Head Late Models registered at 411 Motor Speedway (Seymour, Tennessee) on Saturday night. Laying down the fastest time overall in qualifying, Cory earned the pole position for the main event.

Leading wire-to-wire in the finale, Cory cruised to his 27th win of the season over Chase King, Jason Manley, Trevor Sise, and Pierce McCarter.

The victory marked Hedgec ock’s 100th-career win.

For more results from this event, please visit www.411MotorSpeedway.net .

This Saturday, November 18 Hedge(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) is tentatively scheduled to enter the Crate Late Model portion of the annual Gobbler at Boyd’s Speedway (Ringgold, Georgia). The event posts a $1,000 winner’s check.

For more information on the event, please visit www.BoydsSpeedway.net .

Cory Hedgec ock would like to thank all of his sponsors, which include Cushman, Valley Transport, Rocket Chassis, Schoenfeld Headers, Five Star Hyundai, Eagle Racing Engines, K&P Used Cars, Transport One, Renegade Racing Fuels, VooDoo Technology, Timeless Memories Photography, Hoosier Racing Tires, CFYA, Renegade Reach, Wells Racing Photography, Strange Oval Racing, High Velocity Heads, Crowder Small Engines, Jesel Valve Train Innovation, Stealth Racing Carburetors, QuickCar, Bicknell Racing Products, MSD Ignition, CV Products, CP Pistons, Boydbilt, Ohlins Shocks, Winters Performance, Simpson Race Products, Martel Signs and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For more information on Cory Hedgec ock, please visit the team’s official website at www.CoryHedgec ock23.com as well as social media outlets at https://www.facebook.com/Cory-Hedgec ock-Motorsports-166540363452544 and https://twitter.com/Hedgec ock23 .