PDA

View Full Version : basket ball players

fastford
11-20-2017, 10:09 AM
can you believe one of these players idiot , unappreciative fathers , he said trump didnt have anything to do with his son,s release from a china jail and it was just shop lifting , no big deal . WOW , this is a lot of whats wrong with young black men today , F,d up daddy,s , China dont give 2 sh!ts what color you are , do a crime , go to jail , but at least the 3 young men seemed sincere in there thanks to pres trump...........

jog49
11-20-2017, 10:48 AM
Then Trump comments that he should have left them over there. YES, he should have! Ball and his son are both lunatics.

just dust
11-20-2017, 11:58 AM
Then Trump comments that he should have left them over there. YES, he should have! Ball and his son are both lunatics.

They thought it was a riot , and they were entitled . They were taught that from childhood
by their parents.

formercrewguy
11-20-2017, 01:34 PM
I rank basketball right up there with golf. Boring.

just dust
11-20-2017, 01:53 PM
I rank basketball right up there with golf. Boring.

I will not support a more racist and arrogant sport as football or basket ball . after
they slap the fans as they do , how can anyone support it . or anyone who would
kick their country in the face as they do as millionaires ,and complain they have it soooo bad.
I wonder just how many of them served this country to hold up our freedom . then to be
so rich for so little contribution .

Clayton_Wetter
11-20-2017, 04:52 PM
can you believe one of these players idiot , unappreciative fathers , he said trump didnt have anything to do with his son,s release from a china jail and it was just shop lifting , no big deal . WOW , this is a lot of whats wrong with young black men today , F,d up daddy,s , China dont give 2 sh!ts what color you are , do a crime , go to jail , but at least the 3 young men seemed sincere in there thanks to pres trump...........

If you are a Republican you can't do anything good because the left will not acknowledge it. Only a radical liberal Democrat can do great deeds and the media will let you know when they do something they decide is great.

dirtdobber45
11-20-2017, 05:10 PM
Lavar is just a pimp not a dad to his boys. Even Sharpe gets it... http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/11/20/fs1s-sharpe-sides-with-trump-slams-lavar-ball-for-being-ungrateful/

fastford
11-20-2017, 05:16 PM
If you are a Republican you can't do anything good because the left will not acknowledge it. Only a radical liberal Democrat can do great deeds and the media will let you know when they do something they decide is great.

you got that right CW....

balljoint
11-20-2017, 05:30 PM
Lavar is just a pimp not a dad to his boys. Even Sharpe gets it... http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/11/20/fs1s-sharpe-sides-with-trump-slams-lavar-ball-for-being-ungrateful/

Shannon is right, except for what he says about McCain at
7:15. MANY never came home. Left there after he came back. The TRUE heros. McCain was and will always be a POS.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA86imHKCMw

dirtdobber45
11-20-2017, 05:32 PM
Shannon is right, except for what he says about McCain at 7:15. MANY never come home. Left there after he came back. The TRUE heros. McCain was and will always be a POS.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA86imHKCMwWe all know thats true

hipower17
11-21-2017, 06:32 AM
mccain is a piece of (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)

balljoint
11-21-2017, 09:59 AM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRU1PBhhPd4
McCarter?

fastford
11-21-2017, 05:30 PM
aint that a load of crap , he said he would only have thanked trump if he would have flown his son home on air force one , I didn't keep up with basket ball , but i dam sure dont give 2 sh!ts about it now , just like the nfl.........

a25rjr
11-21-2017, 06:32 PM
Somebody needs to slap that unappreciative, arrogant idiot upside his bald head! Another rich athlete, now living off his kids, that thinks he's all that! smh

50j
11-22-2017, 05:57 AM
What's basketball?

hipower17
11-22-2017, 06:44 AM
love it when people like this get on tv and show the world what kind of a idiot they are.

dirtdobber45
11-22-2017, 04:37 PM
FOOL... https://www.westernjournal.com/trump-sends-lavar-ball-clear-message-heres-really-happened-china/

castone
11-22-2017, 05:51 PM
Pres. Trump is our President whether you like him or not, and should be respected as such, now for Lavar Ball he needs to shut his smart mouth up, instead of acting like a pretty boy piece of crap he is! I hope Pres Trump pulls the federal tax payers money for keeping these big sports venues up, and I am like just dust and some others said I don't watch any pro football or basketball since these rich clowns have gone ape chit crazy!

dirtdobber45
11-24-2017, 09:50 PM
Omg Whoopi... https://www.westernjournal.com/view-slams-ucla-players-embarrassed-families-embarrassed-country/. Master P... http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2017/11/24/rapper-master-p-slams-lavar-ball-advises-thank-trump-getting-son-china/