PDA

View Full Version : WoO/Lucas

Pennsboro23
12-08-2017, 01:17 PM
Thought we might need a thread to keep track of all the switches.

WoO

Brandon Sheppard #1
Brandon Overton #116
Shane Clanton #25
Rick Eckert #7v
Mike Marlar #157
Chris Madden #44
Brian Shirley #3s
Devin Moran #9m
Chris Ferguson #22
Tyler Erb #91
Timothy Culp #c8
Chase Junghans #18
Billy Moyer jr #21jr
Brent Larson #B1
Rusty Schlenk #1
David Breazele #54
Colton Flinner #75
Tyler Millwood #31

Lucas
Josh Richards #1
Scott Bloomquist #0
Tim McCreadie #39
Jonathan Davenport #49
Bobby Pierce #32
Jimmy Owens #20
Don O'Neal #5
Darrell Lanigan #14
Dennis Erb jr #28
Hudson O'Neal #71
Earl Pearson jr #1
Gregg Satterlee #22
Mason Zeigler #25z
Kyle Bronson #40B
Donald McIntosh #7
Ryan King #1G

Pennsboro23
12-08-2017, 02:21 PM
Added: Chase Junghans #18 to WoO in 2018.

rickybrown1952
12-08-2017, 05:21 PM
Now take a close look at these lists please their is no comparison lucus oil has woo beat by a mile and a half

JabberJaws83
12-08-2017, 05:35 PM
Now take a close look at these lists please their is no comparison lucus oil has woo beat by a mile and a half

Who cares? It’s two national touring series that allows drivers to make good money. How many would run nationally if only 1 tour was out there?

MI Dirt Fan
12-08-2017, 05:39 PM
Add Eckert. Just confirmed on Twitter. Will be his 15th consecutive yr on WoO.

slmcrewchief99
12-08-2017, 06:30 PM
I don't care if you think 1 is stronger than the other. The way I see it is there are close to 35 names on that list. EVERY 1 of them is capable of winning every time they unload. If the tracks do their job, each series will put on a great show.

rickybrown1952
12-08-2017, 06:36 PM
Well one thing for sure 18 should be a interesting & good year

HoosierDirtFan
12-08-2017, 06:38 PM
I don't care if you think 1 is stronger than the other. The way I see it is there are close to 35 names on that list. EVERY 1 of them is capable of winning every time they unload. If the tracks do their job, each series will put on a great show.

I will have to agree. We may all have our favorite drivers but at the end of the day if the show has this kind of talent that comes with each race for both series we are set for a good year. Now we all know not all of these drivers will finish out the season with their respective tours but as long as they can manage to stay on tour the better the talent that's at each race. Let's hope for a great series by both series and good track prep the tracks that host them.

formercrewguy
12-08-2017, 06:51 PM
The economy is thriving right now. Looks to me like some of that $$$$ is flowing down to the sport. 2018 is sure looking good!

zyoung25
12-08-2017, 06:58 PM
The economy is thriving right now. Looks to me like some of that $$$$ is flowing down to the sport. 2018 is sure looking good!

Someone make America great again?

GEAR_HEAD
12-08-2017, 08:12 PM

You'll never hear that on any of the lefty news networks though, even though everybody's (even the libs') 401k's are doing very well.

rickybrown1952
12-08-2017, 08:25 PM
The economy is thriving right now. Looks to me like some of that $$$$ is flowing down to the sport. 2018 is sure looking good!Uh what planet are YOU living on Lol

nuff said
12-08-2017, 08:57 PM
Uh what planet are YOU living on Lol

My business will increase in gross sales this year after declining a little each year for the past 6 years.

No_Weak_Links
12-08-2017, 09:05 PM
Now take a close look at these lists please their is no comparison lucus oil has woo beat by a mile and a halfI agree Lucas has the edge, but it's not as big of a gap as you make it. Just for fun add Overton and Pierce to WOO and the list looks a lot more even.

rickybrown1952
12-08-2017, 09:09 PM
Yeah now I would have to agree with you there

Bubstr
12-08-2017, 09:25 PM
The economy is better than 10 years ago, but that isn't saying much. A great number of employees haven't got a raise of any kind in that 10 years. I'm talking professional positions too. Is your corner malls and business districts, full of businesses? I'd say less than 80% full in the good towns. Yes, Wall street is great again, but it dosen't drive the economy on Main street, lower and middle income drives Main street. The very ones that hasn't had a raise in 10 years. Two things are job creators, Money in the hands of those that can't afford to save it and a light case of amnesia about the last recession. I can explain why, but most can guess.

Snake X3
12-08-2017, 10:03 PM
Under the new leadership WoO has moved in the right direction. They still aren't quite a strong as Lucas with the quality of drivers, but it is a lot better than the past couple of years. The important thing is that there are two strong national tours and at least on the national level, the sport is doing fine.

rickybrown1952
12-08-2017, 10:11 PM
I'm going to find out I'm goin to some races this year I haven't been to before in april &August taking a couple road trips

GEAR_HEAD
12-09-2017, 06:55 AM
The economy is better than 10 years ago, but that isn't saying much. A great number of employees haven't got a raise of any kind in that 10 years. I'm talking professional positions too. Is your corner malls and business districts, full of businesses? I'd say less than 80% full in the good towns. Yes, Wall street is great again, but it dosen't drive the economy on Main street, lower and middle income drives Main street. The very ones that hasn't had a raise in 10 years. Two things are job creators, Money in the hands of those that can't afford to save it and a light case of amnesia about the last recession. I can explain why, but most can guess.

You can't judge the current state of the economy by the malls and business districts because e-commerce is taking their place. People are still buying, but they're making online purchases. Ask Amazon how their business is doing.

TerryM
12-09-2017, 07:09 AM
Amen, brother. This is the most loaded the two series have been in a long time, and maybe ever. It's going to be a great year for points racing on the biggest stages. I'm ready for Brunswick and Screven!

Barbecueboy
12-09-2017, 08:25 AM

And in walks eyore........

Good lord man, the world revolving around you isn't always negative Neptune........let me guess, you're on the donkey side of the aisle?

Barbecueboy
12-09-2017, 08:29 AM
Both series are stronger this upcoming year than in years past..........woo has made a huge upgrade IMO with the changes they have made.

18 is going to be good.......again.

TerryM
12-09-2017, 09:04 AM
The current state of the two big series is similar to when the STARS and Hav-a-Tampa series were both loaded. Good times back then and good times ahead for Lucas and WoO. I just wish the supers were thriving locally the way they are nationally. Having the two biggies thriving is great, but what will carry the sport into the future is having the local tracks thriving too.

Kwd1253
12-09-2017, 09:09 AM
My business will increase in gross sales this year after declining a little each year for the past 6 years.

Sorry hear about the last 6 years was declining, hope have a good increase this up coming year.

nuff said
12-09-2017, 09:34 AM
Thanks Kwd.I'm not complaining the gate is still open,the power is on and the bills have been paid,maybe not always on time but paid. Back on topic Bbq pretty much nailed it.Both series looking much better than in recent memory.2018 should be an interesting year.JD on Lucas and Pierce wherever he races both will feel like they have something to prove.

Bubstr
12-09-2017, 10:00 AM
And in walks eyore........

Good lord man, the world revolving around you isn't always negative Neptune........let me guess, you're on the donkey side of the aisle?

In a bad mood today? Sorry, not everyone understands the economy.

mskdorf
12-09-2017, 11:39 AM
What’s the odds of Marlar actually running the full WOO series? Hasn’t he said this before and never stayed on? Hope he gives it a shot.

Hoosier_Dirt
12-09-2017, 11:56 AM
I'd say if he gets the sponsorship lined up he'll stay on this time. Team seems to be really strong.

chupp n bloomer fan
12-09-2017, 12:48 PM
My business will increase in gross sales this year after declining a little each year for the past 6 years.Right. A magic wand waved and your sales picked up. When D’s are in there, we are on a miraculous cycle where the credit goes to the R who was in there before. 6-8yr cycle. Now, an R is in there, and bam, all the credit.

The economy has been improving since about 2013, so if yours wasn’t, well...

nuff said
12-09-2017, 12:56 PM
Thanks for the pat on the back.I don't believe I ever said Trump made my business increase.But ''cash for clunkers'' sure as hel! hurt it.I don't think your 6-8 year cycle washes with me.The first 10 years was a steady increase.

chupp n bloomer fan
12-09-2017, 12:59 PM
You'll never hear that on any of the lefty news networks though, even though everybody's (even the libs') 401k's are doing very well.Vast conspiracy by the fake news networks right? Only if they preach what you wanna hear, is it ok news, even if it’s loaded with BS too. Why anyone thinks any of the news networks don’t have an angle, right or left, baffles me. They are all full of half truths, right or left.

And if you are basing our economy on the stock market, which I too invest in, including Raytheon, then I feel bad for you. Cause that fuker is going to crash again. You base our economy on the middle class, and are people getting raises and quality jobs with benefits.

Most are not getting good raises, or decent benefits, and the new tax plan sure as fuk ain’t going to help. Trickle down never has, never will work. Whether the rich are D’s or R’s, that sh!t ain’t “trickling “ down. It’s such a retarded train of thought.

Why no one is sick of hearing this whole fake news BS, my God. If it’s so fake, sue them for slander, or whatever. Personally, I don’t pay attention to the left or the right. They both are so full of sh!t.

Neither is right, both are equally guilty of where we are. But it’s always blame blame blame, and tin foil hats.

chupp n bloomer fan
12-09-2017, 01:00 PM
Thanks for the pat on the back.Anything for you sweetie.

Bubstr
12-09-2017, 03:04 PM
Ok, put the D or R labels away. The economy is about how money moves and in what circles it moves in. The faser it moves, the better the economy. What moves money is purchases. If you purchase stock from Wall st. The economy can be good on Wall st. If there where no purchases on Main st. it can be bad at the same time Wall st. is good. The problem with this is when Wall st. makes corrections that sometime cause recessions. In a healthy economy, the Main street buyer drives the economy. The money people create jobs then to get that money. If there is no Main st. money, there are no job creators. Trump is trying very hard to increase the number of jobs. Jobs that have been outsourced, jobs that have been taken by immigrants. When you have more workers than jobs, the price of labor goes down. That is the reason Main street economy has not kept up.

King1
12-09-2017, 03:29 PM
I can tell you the parts biz isnt too grear right now. I cover 18 napa stores in ky and the best ones are flat at best. Advance, autozone, and oreilly have seen their stock prices plummet this year. Oreilly is bragging about a 1% increase in sales...... the only reason they got it was because they popped up 500 stores this year. Cash for clunkers devestated the parts and repair industry in small town america. Studies show we should have the same amount of six year or more old vehicles on the road in 2019 as we did in 2007.

MI Dirt Fan
12-09-2017, 04:42 PM
I can tell you the parts biz isnt too grear right now. I cover 18 napa stores in ky and the best ones are flat at best. Advance, autozone, and oreilly have seen their stock prices plummet this year. Oreilly is bragging about a 1% increase in sales...... the only reason they got it was because they popped up 500 stores this year. Cash for clunkers devestated the parts and repair industry in small town america. Studies show we should have the same amount of six year or more old vehicles on the road in 2019 as we did in 2007.

Having a car repair done now almost requires taking it to a dealer or expert repair.

a25rjr
12-09-2017, 05:12 PM
Lets see.....GDP under Obama has averaged 1.5 his last 6 qtrs., and had dropped 57.2% his last 2. Under Trump, it has averaged 3.2 his last 2!

Looks pretty clear to me.....a billionaire businessman "trumps" a community organizer.....every time!

King1
12-09-2017, 05:14 PM
Having a car repair done now almost requires taking it to a dealer or expert repair.

Youre right. Gone are the days of tune ups. We have seen a surge in diagnostic equipment sales. But normal scan tools dont really do it anymore. The bettee shops are using lab scopes to get it done. We offer tech training classes to our shops in certain areas and hire factory guys to teach them. Im certainly scared of anything new at the moment. Although the things the car manufacturers are doing to meet emissions and fuel mileage standards are overwhelmingly impressive. Especially with diesels.

Anyway racing at a national level is strong. I heard at several lucas races and at charlotte that they had record crowds. Hopefully the local tracks can expect the same in 2018.

Dont really have a preference of woo or lucas. I like lucas' schedule as it is similar to the old Renegade series schedule. I would like to see WoO run more tracks like florence and prp

blncfn57
12-09-2017, 06:04 PM
You can pat whatever party on the back you wish to, but I know what I have seen in my employment. The fortune 500 company I am employed by was laying employees off starting the beginning of 2014 and finally reached a leveling off, so to speak, mid year 2016. This affected thousands of employees across the different factories. Call backs just happened to start two weeks after the election in 2016 and by spring 2017 they had everyone that was laid off called back, plus more hired. I don't know how many total new hires there was across all the factories, but in the one I work in there was right around 200 new employees hired after the call backs. If this is the fruit of Obamas labor, the timing sure seems odd.

nuff said
12-09-2017, 07:10 PM
Technology is eliminating the general repair shops and the used parts business.Nearly everything electrical has to go to the dealer to get flashed any more.It used to be just ECMs and air bag modules.Now it's radios,speedometers,temp controls,even window switches and regulators/motors.Which adds 75.00 to 100.00 to every repair.

Crossbones
12-09-2017, 09:25 PM
The quote button isn't working

chupp n bloomer fan said

"Right. A magic wand waved and your sales picked up. When D’s are in there, we are on a miraculous cycle where the credit goes to the R who was in there before. 6-8yr cycle. Now, an R is in there, and bam, all the credit.

The economy has been improving since about 2013, so if yours wasn’t, well..."

You got that backward.lol Even some liberal economist has said the 1990s economy had a lot to do with Reagan's economic policies. Clinton's financial policies got us in 2007/2008/2009. But you are right about the current economy, it is dead and it has been dead for 10 years now. How long before this zombie finally falls over?

HoosierDirtFan
12-09-2017, 09:35 PM
Chris Ferguson posted on twitter a just a while ago asking fans if they think he should run with the WOO LMS. 77% said yes & 23% said no.

Zonks32x
12-09-2017, 10:34 PM
Love it when we talk racing and a political "brew-hah" breaks out.

Admitted Conservative here. To all my "righty" 4m friends...remember we're enjoying a sport that only has "left" turns.

I learned long ago that the D and the R don't care about "We the people." They care about lining their pockets and saying whatever they believe we want to hear to stay in power.

The only man I'm willing to put my faith in, has a birthday in 16 days.

Now let's get back to talking racing.

thexfactor0210
12-09-2017, 11:46 PM
Ferguson will not last on a tour at all. Too many failures

formercrewguy
12-18-2017, 09:15 PM
Dennis Erb Jr. announced he will run Lucas in '18. Same car and engine as before.

Pennsboro23
12-19-2017, 07:11 AM
Lucas tour currently has 14 guys on tour, we will see how many drop off after speedweeks.

Barbecueboy
12-19-2017, 08:06 AM
In a bad mood today? Sorry, not everyone understands the economy.

like not everyone understands a glass being half full?

Gotcha.

Barbecueboy
12-19-2017, 08:08 AM
Love it when we talk racing and a political "brew-hah" breaks out.

Admitted Conservative here. To all my "righty" 4m friends...remember we're enjoying a sport that only has "left" turns.

I learned long ago that the D and the R don't care about "We the people." They care about lining their pockets and saying whatever they believe we want to hear to stay in power.

The only man I'm willing to put my faith in, has a birthday in 16 days.

Now let's get back to talking racing.

Mic drop zonks.........well said, Merry Christmas and thanks for the reminder we all need every now and again.

Dlmfan123
12-19-2017, 08:56 AM
James Essex said on Lucas Oil tv that mike norris was planning on running with the Lucas series.

Krooser
12-19-2017, 09:15 AM
Ok, put the D or R labels away. The economy is about how money moves and in what circles it moves in. The faser it moves, the better the economy. What moves money is purchases. If you purchase stock from Wall st. The economy can be good on Wall st. If there where no purchases on Main st. it can be bad at the same time Wall st. is good. The problem with this is when Wall st. makes corrections that sometime cause recessions. In a healthy economy, the Main street buyer drives the economy. The money people create jobs then to get that money. If there is no Main st. money, there are no job creators. Trump is trying very hard to increase the number of jobs. Jobs that have been outsourced, jobs that have been taken by immigrants. When you have more workers than jobs, the price of labor goes down. That is the reason Main street economy has not kept up.

40,000 new manufacturing jobs since January... help wanted signs everywhere... jobs go unfilled because you can't find enough people to pass a pee test. The joint where I'm at PT needs five new drivers but can't find them despite pay and benefit increases. One dispatcher is now driving to help take up the slack. The office almost begs me to work extra days. This is a small trucking outfit with 28 units... the economy is good. If you want a job you're hired.

Bubstr
12-19-2017, 10:48 AM
40,000 new manufacturing jobs since January... help wanted signs everywhere... jobs go unfilled because you can't find enough people to pass a pee test. The joint where I'm at PT needs five new drivers but can't find them despite pay and benefit increases. One dispatcher is now driving to help take up the slack. The office almost begs me to work extra days. This is a small trucking outfit with 28 units... the economy is good. If you want a job you're hired.

I hear what your saying, Krooser, but your looking at one small part of a big economy. Over all we have had a start in the direction for a good economy, but we are not even close to regaining the jobs lost since 07. A lot of those good paying jobs will never come back. This is the reason, Trump wants that tax cut. Tax cuts move money. I don't see the help wanted signs in most places. As far as trucking goes, it's a competitive business. You can have one getting rich and across the street, they are starving. If you look at them, you need to look at them all.

To be honest, the economy is better, but no where well enough to be driving a healthy economy.

jog49
12-19-2017, 11:18 AM
One of the beefs against the tax reform is the provision concerning state income taxes. People in high state taxes will not benefit like people in low tax states. Do these people not realize that their tax "problems" lie with the state, not the federal government? The federal administration is cutting taxes. Maybe the complainers should get their states to cut those high taxes and their problems will disappear. If New York and California are charging outrageously high taxes on their citizens, then they should cut out some of the freebies that everyone knows are being tossed about. Most of those only went to buy votes anyway.

MasterSbilt_Racer
12-19-2017, 11:43 AM
I hear what your saying, Krooser, but your looking at one small part of a big economy. Over all we have had a start in the direction for a good economy, but we are not even close to regaining the jobs lost since 07. A lot of those good paying jobs will never come back. This is the reason, Trump wants that tax cut. Tax cuts move money. I don't see the help wanted signs in most places. As far as trucking goes, it's a competitive business. You can have one getting rich and across the street, they are starving. If you look at them, you need to look at them all.

To be honest, the economy is better, but no where well enough to be driving a healthy economy.

I know several folks that employ truck drivers. None of them can find enough people to put in the seats.

MRM
12-19-2017, 11:58 AM
Is Madden actually running WoO for '18? I know he signed the paper work at PRI. But I heard at the same time, he was telling people he plans to run a regional schedule like he has done for many years.

Pennsboro23
12-19-2017, 01:40 PM
Looks to me like Brandon Overton is tossing around the idea of a WoO points run. He has every WoO race on his schedule for next season up til mid May.

W2Racing09
12-19-2017, 02:10 PM
Looks to me like Brandon Overton is tossing around the idea of a WoO points run. He has every WoO race on his schedule for next season up til mid May.

I saw an announcement from them earlier that said they had committed to run every WoO show up until the 100 at Fayetteville, and then they would evaluate what to do for the remainder of the season.

Snake X3
12-19-2017, 03:10 PM
That's pretty big news if Overton runs WoO. Great for fans. Great for the sport. Hopefully Weaver/Stone will give it go.

MI Dirt Fan
12-19-2017, 03:39 PM
Hmmm. A Randy Weaver designed ride on WoO and Lucas oil....

TerryM
12-20-2017, 10:56 AM
The economy here in south Georgia is terrible, so I guess it depends on where you are.

Zonks32x
12-21-2017, 07:53 PM
Mic drop zonks.........well said, Merry Christmas and thanks for the reminder we all need every now and again.

Merry Christmas to you as well my friend.

9kchas24
12-22-2017, 12:02 PM
Brandon Overton needs added

HoosierDirtFan
12-23-2017, 12:51 AM
Just saw a person tweet Billy Moyer Jr. on twitter asking if he was going to run with the World Of Outlaws Craftsman Late Model Series in 2018. He responded "I am meeting with Steve & CPS next week and we will decide a direction".

MI Dirt Fan
12-23-2017, 04:04 AM
Just saw a person tweet Billy Moyer Jr. on twitter asking if he was going to run with the World Of Outlaws Craftsman Late Model Series in 2018. He responded "I am meeting with Steve & CPS next week and we will decide a direction".
Did you notice though someone asked if he was going to be at Selinsgrove in September and he said I'll probably see you there...

MI Dirt Fan
12-28-2017, 10:24 PM
Looking like he's going to run WoO. Just added some more dates to the schedule today

Phatdaddy
12-29-2017, 06:31 AM
I really like both series. The top 3-5 could win any crown jewel. Having 2 series has it's advantages/disadvantages. It is good because these drivers can make good $$$, and you don't have an entity like Nascar making rules and being the "end-all" authority.
The downside is that the series are in competition, and are kind of slaves to their drivers. If driver or team is not satisfied by a rule or outcome, they could just threaten to leave and go to the other series. Good and Bad.

Pennsboro23
12-29-2017, 08:25 AM
added: Billy Moyer jr #21 to Woo at least for the first few races.

just dust
12-29-2017, 09:46 AM

All done on purpose . Killed the parts business . My business . But it is now at least
headed in the right direction . Crooked left.

chupp n bloomer fan
12-29-2017, 10:26 AM
All done on purpose . Killed the parts business . My business . But it is now at least
headed in the right direction . Crooked left.That you Litey.

MI Dirt Fan
12-29-2017, 04:10 PM
He has the WoO scheduled up to May 19th on the website

HoosierDirtFan
12-30-2017, 11:59 AM
From the Dunn-Benson Motorsports Facebook page Bobby Pierce to chase the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series.

Pennsboro23
01-02-2018, 10:35 AM
Added: Chris Ferguson to WoO. There's going to be a lot of hurt feelings on tour when a few more than quality drivers won't run top 10 in points because each series is so stacked.

Dlmfan123
01-02-2018, 11:09 AM
Is satterlee committed to lucas?

TUTY
01-02-2018, 11:20 AM
The good thing is all WOO drivers with perfect attendance get $300-$500 to show each night.

Snake X3
01-02-2018, 07:36 PM
Flinner to WoO

Snake X3
01-02-2018, 08:22 PM
Rigsby says his guess is Mason Zeigler will run Lucas as well.

TUTY
01-02-2018, 08:34 PM
Pretty amazing for both series.

Pennsboro23
01-03-2018, 07:19 AM
A lot of regional money up for grabs next year.

Pennsboro23
01-03-2018, 03:48 PM
Added: Colton Flinner to WoO

Highside Hustler25
01-04-2018, 04:49 PM
http://www.4m.net/images/attach/jpg.gif

Eric Wells?

Shaun32
01-10-2018, 06:40 PM
Mason Zeigler is running Lucas Oil he needs to be added

BloomerHarvickFan
01-11-2018, 07:12 AM
I just did a quick calculation.
Wins at the Dream and World
Lucas Oil drivers = 22
WoO drivers = 3

Even if you take Bloomquist's total of 11 wins out.....Lucas Still has a 11 to 3 edge.

Pennsboro23
01-11-2018, 07:19 AM
Updated : 17 WoO drivers and 16 Lucas Oil drivers to start out the season running for points.

Crossbones
01-11-2018, 04:30 PM
Updated : 17 WoO drivers and 16 Lucas Oil drivers to start out the season running for points.

Who are the 16 drivers for Lucas?

MasterSbilt_Racer
01-11-2018, 04:31 PM

See page 1.

Crossbones
01-11-2018, 04:34 PM
See page 1.

Heres the list I have.

01. Josh Richards
02. Earl Pearson Jr.
03. Jonathan Davenport
04. Kyle Bronson (R)
05. Donald McIntosh (R)
06. Ryan King (R)
07. Dennis Erb Jr.
08. Michael Norris (R)
09. Bobby Pierce
10. Gregg Satterlee
11. Hudson O'Neal
12. Jimmy Owens
13. Don O'Neal
14. Darrell Lanigan
15. Mason Zeigler (R)

I havn't seen where Bloomquist and McCreadie have confirmed their intentions.

HoosierDirtFan
01-11-2018, 04:38 PM
Heres the list I have.

01. Josh Richards
02. Earl Pearson Jr.
03. Jonathan Davenport
04. Kyle Bronson (R)
05. Donald McIntosh (R)
06. Ryan King (R)
07. Dennis Erb Jr.
08. Michael Norris (R)
09. Bobby Pierce
10. Gregg Satterlee
11. Hudson O'Neal
12. Jimmy Owens
13. Don O'Neal
14. Darrell Lanigan
15. Mason Zeigler (R)

I havn't seen where Bloomquist and McCreadie have confirmed their intentions.

Just curious since when did Michael Norris confirm his intentions to run with Lucas.

Crossbones
01-11-2018, 05:05 PM
Just curious since when did Michael Norris confirm his intentions to run with Lucas.

I saw it from someone on 4m that knew.

doug22176
01-11-2018, 05:09 PM
Norris told me that he is only running Volusia

Josh Bayko
01-11-2018, 05:30 PM
I’m pretty sure Norris is running the same schedule as he has the last few years.

Dlmfan123
01-11-2018, 05:51 PM
He’s planning on traveling but not touring. For some reason on lucas tv Essex said he was running the tour

t4g2
01-15-2018, 12:22 PM
Overall the fans win esp if both series comes close to your town. Will see how many stay on tour an how many drop off.

Pennsboro23
01-15-2018, 01:44 PM

WoO

1.) Brandon Sheppard #1
2.) Brandon Overton #116
3.) Shane Clanton #25
4.) Rick Eckert #7v
5.) Mike Marlar #157
6.) Chris Madden #44
7.) Brian Shirley #3s
8.) Devin Moran #9m
9.) Chris Ferguson #22
10.) Tyler Erb #91
11.) Timothy Culp #c8
12.) Chase Junghans #18
13.) Billy Moyer jr #21jr
14.) Brent Larson #B1
15.) Rusty Schlenk #1
16.) David Breazele #54
17.) Colton Flinner #75

Lucas

1.) Josh Richards #1
2.) Scott Bloomquist #0
3.) Tim McCreadie #39
4.) Jonathan Davenport #49
5.) Bobby Pierce #32
6.) Jimmy Owens #20
7.) Don O'Neal #5
8.) Darrell Lanigan #14
9.) Dennis Erb jr #28
10.) Hudson O'Neal #71
11.) Earl Pearson jr #1
12.) Gregg Satterlee #22
13.) Mason Zeigler #25z
14.) Kyle Bronson #40B
15.) Donald McIntosh #7
16.) Ryan King #1G

MI Dirt Fan
01-15-2018, 03:46 PM
Mark Martin posted a pic of Davenport's hauler

https://mobile.twitter.com/markmartin/status/952668403931779072/photo/1

Chadly329
01-15-2018, 03:57 PM
I know competition is good to have, but could you guys imagine if it was just Lucas Oil or WoO, not both? No other North American sanctioning body could really touch that competitive of a field of cars. Each of these lists is very stout field and worth the price of admission.

Krooser
01-16-2018, 12:40 AM
I doubt you'd have everyone running one tour... too much competition and no money in b mains.

bleedblue55
01-16-2018, 10:35 AM
According to WOO twitter Tyler Millwood has thrown his hat in the ring

MI Dirt Fan
01-16-2018, 10:38 AM
According to WOO twitter Tyler Millwood has thrown his hat in the ring

He's in a BWRC. Is he any kind of teammate to Madden? I saw he tagged him in it.

Pennsboro23
01-16-2018, 10:59 AM
He's in a BWRC. Is he any kind of teammate to Madden? I saw he tagged him in it.

His family helps sponsor Madden. Millwood plumbing.

MasterSbilt_Racer
01-16-2018, 11:35 AM
I know competition is good to have, but could you guys imagine if it was just Lucas Oil or WoO, not both? No other North American sanctioning body could really touch that competitive of a field of cars. Each of these lists is very stout field and worth the price of admission.

Not enough spots in starting field or money to support all those drivers at the same events.

sc0tt
01-16-2018, 12:16 PM
Finely someone posted what I have been thinking all along. Where's all the money coming from. The big dog's are still going to take the bulk of the money.

EagleDirt
01-16-2018, 01:22 PM
On the heels of a breakout season in 2017, Georgia’s Tyler Millwood is looking to take on a new challenge in 2018.

The pilot of the Millwood Plumbing #31 Barry Wright Icon by Madden/ Clements Racing Engine Super Late Model has tossed his name into the hat to compete for the 2018 Rookie of the Year title with the World of Outlaws (WoO) Craftsman Late Model Series.

“We enjoyed a phenomenal 2017 season and we really learned a lot,” Millwood commented. “We enjoyed success on a regional level, so now I’m ready to take on an even bigger challenge and step out on the national scene. It’s no big secret that it’s going to be a daunting challenge, but with the support we have behind us, I’m confident that we can do it.”

In 2017 Millwood chased a regional tour for the first time. He set out with the goal of claiming the Rookie of the Year honors with the Ultimate Super Late Model Series. Not only was he able to accomplish that goal, but when the final checkered flag had dropped on the season, he was also crowned the series champion.

“I honestly didn’t expect to contend for the Ultimate championship right off the bat, but with the hard work of my crew chief Derek (Gahring) and my whole team we were able to make it happen,” Millwood stated. “We’re going to take this Outlaw deal step-by-step and just see how it all shakes out. It’s a long season, and we know that it’s important to get started on the right foot.”

Tyler will lift the lid on his 2018 season and his pursuit of the WoO Rookie crown with a trip to Screven Motor Speedway (Sylvania, Georgia) on February 9-10, where he’ll compete in the annual Winter Freeze. A $6,000-to-win event will be on tap on Friday, while Saturday’s program posts a $10,000 winner’s check.

For more information on the events, please visit www.WoOLMS.com .

“Again, I’m very excited to get the season underway, and I just want to thank everyone who is making this opportunity possible,” Millwood said. “I feel like this is the next step in my racing career.”

Tyler is currently looking to add more marketing partners to his racing program. For more information on becoming a part of our winning team, please contact the Millwood Motorsports team manager, Derek Gahring at DerekGahring@gmail.com or 770-301-8021.