PDA

View Full Version : Pick Your Top 8 Drivers In a Dash For Cash

Midwest Racer Online
12-18-2017, 03:05 PM
If you could pick any 8 drivers to run a race for 10k to win who would your 8 "up on the wheel" drivers be? Here are My 8........ Shannon Babb,Bobby Pierce,Brandon Sheppard,Tyler Carpenter,Don O'Neal,Tim Mcreadie,Rusty Schlenk,Chris Ferguson.

dirtcrazy4u
12-18-2017, 03:45 PM
HUH, I see you plcked who you would like to see but I have to be the first to ask . You didn't pick bloomer or richards ? Come on they both deserve a spot. T-mac, Pierce, JD, Moyer Sr., Don O'neal, Sheppard, Babb, HUDSON O'NEAL. Yes, in caps, I think this kid is going to show the old guard how to get it done in 18. That team definitely found speed at years end and if it carries over ? Move over men the kids coming thru.

00Hdmn
12-18-2017, 03:54 PM
Really depends on the track for me, but if I had to pick any 8 drivers to put on a show it would be.... Bloomer, Richards, Sheppard, Overton, JD, Pierce, Tmac and Madden.

TBSprintFan
12-18-2017, 04:20 PM
HUH, I see you plcked who you would like to see but I have to be the first to ask . You didn't pick bloomer or richards ? Come on they both deserve a spot. T-mac, Pierce, JD, Moyer Sr., Don O'neal, Sheppard, Babb, HUDSON O'NEAL. Yes, in caps, I think this kid is going to show the old guard how to get it done in 18. That team definitely found speed at years end and if it carries over ? Move over men the kids coming thru.

Totally agree about Hudson O'Neal and he sure has the perfect nickname "The New Deal" Hudson O'Neal.

We are lucky to have a real good inlay of good new young driver's in this sport. Hopefully there will be enough car owners with deep pockets to keep this sport alive.

HoosierDirtFan
12-18-2017, 04:32 PM
Bloomquist, Richards, Marlar, Davenport, Pierce, Sheppard, Clanton, & Madden.

MI Dirt Fan
12-18-2017, 05:03 PM
How many laps is this would be my first question. Just says a dash for cash

Barbecueboy
12-18-2017, 05:26 PM
B shepp......Davenport.......marlar.......Moran....p ierce.....zach Dohm......birky......babb.

Those guys all get up on the wheel pretty good.........

Josh Bayko
12-18-2017, 06:37 PM
I’m picking 8 guys who don’t really get many cracks at 10k.

Michael Norris, Zack Dohm, Tyler Carpenter, Michael Page, Jake Gallardo, Jon Henry, Dona Marcoullier, and for the last guy I’d put Tim Fuller back in a late model.

MI Dirt Fan
12-18-2017, 06:47 PM
10 laps $10k? Kyle Bronson, Dona Marcouiller, Scott Bloomquist, JD, Brandon Sheppard, Brandon Overton, TMac and Josh Richards

joshroth14
12-18-2017, 07:15 PM
1. Jeff Purvis
2. Larry Moore
3. Scott Bloomquist
4. Jack Boggs
5. Billy Moyer
6. Donnie Moran
7. Charlie Swartz
8. Freddy Smith

kidrock
12-18-2017, 07:20 PM

I have to agree, Hudson can only get better with more seat time.

kidrock
12-18-2017, 07:21 PM
1. Jeff Purvis
2. Larry Moore
3. Scott Bloomquist
4. Jack Boggs
5. Billy Moyer
6. Donnie Moran
7. Charlie Swartz
8. Freddy Smith

That some good picks right there

kidrock
12-18-2017, 07:23 PM
B shepp......Davenport.......marlar.......Moran....p ierce.....zach Dohm......birky......babb.

Those guys all get up on the wheel pretty good.........

Can't argue with that!!

Hoosier_Dirt
12-18-2017, 07:28 PM
Marlar,Davenport,Bloomer,Sheppard,Richards,Pierce, Owens,McCreadie

whiteplate
12-19-2017, 08:12 PM
1 Jack Hewitt- Tony Stewart
2 Shannon Babb- Bobby Pierce
3 Brandon Sheppard- Rusty Schlenk
4 Billy Moyer Scott Bloomquist

Dlmfan123
12-19-2017, 08:22 PM