PDA

View Full Version : Josh Fields Welcomes Tennessee RV

Ben Shelton
12-18-2017, 09:53 PM
For Immediate Release
December 18, 2017

Josh Fields Welcomes Tennessee RV

New Tazewell, Tennessee (12/18/17) – Josh Fields is busy preparing for what will be his biggest season to date in 2018. With preparation at a break-neck pace, he’s excited to announce that Tennessee RV Supercenter has come on board as a marketing partner.

“We have some lofty goals for 2018, and adding a marketing partner like Tennessee RV Supercenter will go a long way toward allowing us to achieve them,” Fields commented. “I can’t thank Mr. Roger Sellers enough for supporting my racing program.”

Located in Knoxville, Tennessee – Tennessee RV Supercenter is your one-stop shop for campers, motorhomes, and more. Whether you are looking to buy a new or used camper they have something to match your budget. They also offer a complete line of parts, accessories and services.

Visit the company online at www.TennesseeRV.com .

Josh’s family-owned #11 Rocket Chassis as well as the Terror Race Cars house car will carry sponsorship form Tennessee RV Supercenter.

“I can’t wait for the 2019 season to get here,” the 27-year-old Fields continued. “We are currently putting our schedule together, and will have it available in the coming weeks on our website. I’m very grateful for the opportunities that are being afforded to me next year, and I’m going to do everything that I can to capitalize on them.”

Josh Fields would like to thank all of his marketing partners including Reece Monument Co., Tennessee RV Supercenter, The Realty Group: Debbie Fields, Terror Race Cars, Hawkeye Trucking, Miller Brothers Coal, Earl Heating & Air, Bray Roofing, Little Caesars, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For the latest news on Josh Fields Racing, please visit www.JoshFields11.com .