PDA

View Full Version : Dirt Late Model Drivers At The Chili Bowl

CIRF
12-19-2017, 08:46 PM
Since The Chili Bowl is just 3 weeks away we went looking for DLM drivers who will be in action out in Tulsa. As of today Brian Shirley is the only dirt late model driver I can find that will be driving a midget at The Chili Bowl. Brian will be driving one of the two #3 cars for Jim Neuman out of New Berlin, IL.

Brian had a decent night going at Du Quoin driving the Neuman midget. He finished 4th in his heat race but unfortunately wrecked out of the first of two B-mains while running toward the front.

Unlike last year we didn't find J. Davenport's name among The Chili Bowl entries. JD drove what was a pretty good car last year for Daum Motorsports out of Pocahontas, IL. Daum Motorsports has a 2nd car entered but makes no mention of Davenport.

Best of luck to Brian Shirley.

TMaCiLLiNi39
12-19-2017, 11:41 PM
Since The Chili Bowl is just 3 weeks away we went looking for DLM drivers who will be in action out in Tulsa. As of today Brian Shirley is the only dirt late model driver I can find that will be driving a midget at The Chili Bowl. Brian will be driving one of the two #3 cars for Jim Neuman out of New Berlin, IL.

Brian had a decent night going at Du Quoin driving the Neuman midget. He finished 4th in his heat race but unfortunately wrecked out of the first of two B-mains while running toward the front.

Unlike last year we didn't find J. Davenport's name among The Chili Bowl entries. JD drove what was a pretty good car last year for Daum Motorsports out of Pocahontas, IL. Daum Motorsports has a 2nd car entered but makes no mention of Davenport.

Pretty certain TMac will be there.... and you forgot Hudson O’Neal

TMaCiLLiNi39
12-19-2017, 11:44 PM
https://www.chilibowl.com/news/?i=55463&clk=featureNews

This was posted last week...

CIRF
12-20-2017, 07:50 AM
Absolutely correct in regards to McCreadie. Tim is kinda' easy to overlook since he seems to be as much a part of The Chili Bowl midget scene as the most hard core midget driver.

Besides that, I always thought of McCreadie as a big block modified driver first, but that's just me.

Josh Bayko
12-20-2017, 08:48 AM
Absolutely correct in regards to McCreadie. Tim is kinda' easy to overlook since he seems to be as much a part of The Chili Bowl midget scene as the most hard core midget driver.

Besides that, I always thought of McCreadie as a big block modified driver first, but that's just me.

At this point, he's run late models longer than he ran big blocks.

CIRF
12-20-2017, 09:28 AM
At this point, he's run late models longer than he ran big blocks.At this point, I really don't care.

TMaCiLLiNi39
12-20-2017, 12:55 PM
At this point, I really don't care.

Always with a d1ck attitude....

bullring
12-20-2017, 02:32 PM

lol So it's not just me.

CIRF
12-20-2017, 02:55 PM

See post #6. LOL!

WisWildManFan
12-20-2017, 02:57 PM
Lol at least we get a hiatus from surf's ball of knowledge 3 weeks from now!

Chadly329
12-20-2017, 03:03 PM
The New Deal Hudson O'Neal will be racing also.

CIRF
12-20-2017, 05:26 PM
Lol at least we get a hiatus from surf's ball of knowledge 3 weeks from now!Please tell us when we can get a break from your ball of superior masturbatory skills. LOL! It's beginning to get just a wee bit strange having you following me around making weird and irrelevant attempts at snark and humor? You rarely, if ever, add anything pertinent or noteworthy so your focus on me personally seems a bit out of place.

The New Deal Hudson O'Neal will be racing also.You're right, O'Neal was just added today, Chadly. It appears that O'neal will be driving another one of Jim Neuman's cars which will make him a teammate to Brian Shirley. Jake Neuman won the 2nd B-main driving one of the Neuman cars at Du Quoin but for some reason didn't take the green in the A-main.

IIRC young Mr. O'Neal ran in the top 3 driving a wingless 410 sprint car over at Brownstown, Indiana a couple of years ago against some fairly formidable competition. This wasn't a USAC National race but there were some decent cars there. Not sure if the Brownstown deal was his first time in a full on 410 or not but it sure turned some heads over there.

TMaCiLLiNi39
12-20-2017, 09:42 PM
Please tell us when we can get a break from your ball of superior masturbatory skills. LOL! It's beginning to get just a wee bit strange having you following me around making weird and irrelevant attempts at snark and humor? You rarely, if ever, add anything pertinent or noteworthy so your focus on me personally seems a bit out of place.

You're right, O'Neal was just added today, Chadly. It appears that O'neal will be driving another one of Jim Neuman's cars which will make him a teammate to Brian Shirley. Jake Neuman won the 2nd B-main driving one of the Neuman cars at Du Quoin but for some reason didn't take the green in the A-main.

IIRC young Mr. O'Neal ran in the top 3 driving a wingless 410 sprint car over at Brownstown, Indiana a couple of years ago against some fairly formidable competition. This wasn't a USAC National race but there were some decent cars there. Not sure if the Brownstown deal was his first time in a full on 410 or not but it sure turned some heads over there.

You are incorrect... again... Hudson O’Neal was on the entry list the very first day it was posted... he was definatly not just added today.... but cool story lol

I really don’t understand why you are on this board... you litterly do nothing but attend Late Model races just to simply bash Late Models later on with your elitist Sprint car/Midget attitude... I’ve never had an issue with you, but you have turn into just a complete douchebag. This will be my 13th Chili Bowl Nationals in a row... and I’m still Late Models to the core... you are completely ignorant to the idea that a fan of racing in general can enjoy both sides of the fence. When someone calls you out of your ignorance and douche clown ways, you start with name calling.. which is funny because most of your barns are just stupid...

Take a step back, and if you don’t like people calling you out on how much of an (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) you continue to be, Hoseheads.com has a forum that will probably fit your wheelhouse more appropriately...

dmr37
12-21-2017, 08:53 AM
hold on while I go get a bowl of popcorn...this should be fun

CIRF
12-21-2017, 09:51 AM
First off, the entry listing I printed when the car total was 200 shows no sign of O'Neal on it. I may have got an erroneously incomplete list and if I did I'll sure take 100% of the blame for being dead wrong, again.

You're convinced I attend dirt late model races just to ridicule them here later? Bbbbwwwwwaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha! I had to read that a couple of times to make sure it sunk in. LOLOL!!

We attend double the dirt late model races than we do other type of racecar throughout the year. I thoroughly enjoy a good race without prejudice towards any particular type car, track or venue. The only exception is we far and away favor dirt over asphalt but we also will acknowledge that The Little 500 on the asphalt at Anderson, Indiana is one of the best races we attend all year. I've attended double the number of World Hundreds (22) than I have Chili Bowls. I've attended almost as many Dreams as Chili Bowls and just started attending the 4 Crown about 7 or 8 years ago because we like the atmosphere and our camping group had a golf cart and a Honda generator stolen in consecutive years at the World. We couldn't afford that any longer!

I'm really sorry your upset with me.....................NOT! LOL! I don't mind being called out if it's factual and pertinent to the subject. Hoseheads is okay but then I wouldn't have you to entertain me.

Hey, maybe we'll see you out in Tulsa next month. I'll be the guy with the PDC t-shirt on. I'll be sure to wear it on Tuesday night! I'll wear a Herald & Review 100 shirt on Wednesday!

Sorry so long, but I wanted to give drm37 plenty of entertainment value to justify his popcorn! LOL!

Highside Hustler25
12-21-2017, 10:19 AM
Speedsport.com over a month ago.

https://speedsport.com/dirt-late-models/lucas-late-models/hudson-oneal-reflects-first-year-road/

tb1545
12-21-2017, 10:45 AM
Chilibowl story from 12/2
• 71H (R)-Hudson O'Neal (Martinsville, IN)
https://www.chilibowl.com/news/?i=55274

zach51
12-21-2017, 10:54 AM
We can take a simple subject and twist it into b!tching faster than Washington DC. Some of ya'll missed your calling as politicians.

CIRF
12-21-2017, 11:52 AM
Speedsport.com over a month ago.

https://speedsport.com/dirt-late-models/lucas-late-models/hudson-oneal-reflects-first-year-road/I fully admitted to the possibility that the list I read and printed out was erroneous and incomplete, and obviously it was. I reckon that isn't an adequate mea culpa, is it highside halfwit. However, it's the best I could do.

We can take a simple subject and twist it into b!tching faster than Washington DC. Some of ya'll missed your calling as politicians.Looks like you're right zach. My perceived attitude regarding a phony narrative and an honest mistake, to which I happily and humbly owned up to, seems to have become the overriding theme. Never claimed infallibility.

Highside Hustler25
12-21-2017, 12:51 PM
I fully admitted to the possibility that the list I read and printed out was erroneous and incomplete, and obviously it was. I reckon that isn't an adequate mea culpa, is it highside halfwit. However, it's the best I could do.

All I've done is post the facts. Nothing else. I know it must be painful to admit you could possibly be wrong. You've been on block for over a year. But the Chilli Bowl thread caught my attention so I thought I'd see what's happenin. As usual, it's you belittling people. The handful of people on this thread that have objected to your comments are only a few of the many that are sick of your arrogant remarks and 1st grade name calling. The above post is just another one of your juvenile escapades. I'm sure you'll have one of you're childish comebacks for this one so, carry on.

Kwd1253
12-21-2017, 01:23 PM
hold on while I go get a bowl of popcorn...this should be fun

I got the beers go with that popcorn

hoosier race fan
12-21-2017, 07:45 PM

LOL!!!! LOL!!! LOL!!!

Another example of your arrogance and pathetic attempts to degrade anyone from the stock car ranks. Still a 7th grade girl. Name calling, running down others to impress the boys you salivate over, and making up bullish!t excuses when it is clearly pointed out that you are wrong. Then you try to cover for your stupidity by awkwardly laughing it off as being the fault of someone else. Make sure to get in a few more insults and LOL’s between your washing and skiing of those open wheel boys.

Just like the thread about dirt tracks producing talent. Same tired act, different day.

Jackass.

LOL!!!

bullring
12-22-2017, 09:58 AM
hoosier race fan I think you were the one that came up with the term "open wheel arrogance". It's sure fitting with this guy.

CIRF
12-24-2017, 07:07 AM
hoosier race fan I think you were the one that came up with the term "open wheel arrogance". It's sure fitting with this guy.

And you fit the definition of dirt late model inferiority complex to a tee.

If you boys can find anything that isn't the truth I will gleefully and humbly retract it and admit that I'm wrong. I've done that many times here and have no problem doing it again.

I hope you guys don't carry your anger and hatred for me into Christmas. It's Christmas Eve. You know, Peace on Earth, Good Will To Men. LOLOL!

CIRF
12-24-2017, 07:46 AM
All I've done is post the facts. Nothing else. I know it must be painful to admit you could possibly be wrong. You've been on block for over a year. But the Chilli Bowl thread caught my attention so I thought I'd see what's happenin. As usual, it's you belittling people. The handful of people on this thread that have objected to your comments are only a few of the many that are sick of your arrogant remarks and 1st grade name calling. The above post is just another one of your juvenile escapades. I'm sure you'll have one of you're childish comebacks for this one so, carry on.Dam, Mr. Highside Halfwit, this is the Christmas Season but I see there isn't much Christmas spirit in your keyboard! LOL!

Not the least bit painful to admit I was wrong. I've done it twice. See the first paragraph of post's #15 and #19. I have no problem stating and admitting to a mea culpa but that doesn't seem to be quite enough for you. See if you can get past your hatred for me long enough to comprehend those two paragraphs.

I get under your skin, you know it and I definitely know it. I kinda' enjoy it. If you're going to dish out belittling smart ass remarks, like you do, then have the backbone to take it when it comes back your way.

Oh, and just for the record, I really think you're telling a fib when you say you have me blocked. Whenever I get deep enough under your skin you can't help yourself and you post back to me.

Now you've got a decision to make. You'll either respond to this post and further solidify the fact you lie a little bit, or, you'll just read it and not respond and stew in your own juices. Either way it seems you have being a world class phony down to an exact science.

bullring
12-24-2017, 07:57 AM
Were you traveling for the holiday cirf? Took forever for your response.

Merry Christmas

blncfn57
12-24-2017, 08:12 AM
Dam, Mr. Highside Halfwit, this is the Christmas Season but I see there isn't much Christmas spirit in your keyboard! LOL!

Not the least bit painful to admit I was wrong. I've done it twice. See the first paragraph of post's #15 and #19. I have no problem stating and admitting to a mea culpa but that doesn't seem to be quite enough for you. See if you can get past your hatred for me long enough to comprehend those two paragraphs.

I get under your skin, you know it and I definitely know it. I kinda' enjoy it. If you're going to dish out belittling smart ass remarks, like you do, then have the backbone to take it when it comes back your way.

Oh, and just for the record, I really think you're telling a fib when you say you have me blocked. Whenever I get deep enough under your skin you can't help yourself and you post back to me.

Now you've got a decision to make. You'll either respond to this post and further solidify the fact you lie a little bit, or, you'll just read it and not respond and stew in your own juices. Either way it seems you have being a world class phony down to an exact science.

you sure like the taste of your own juices don't ya, expert?

CIRF
12-24-2017, 08:21 AM
Were you traveling for the holiday cirf? Took forever for your response.

Merry ChristmasI sincerely thank you for the good thoughts and Christmas Greetings, Bullring.

We were traveling but not for the Christmas Holiday. My wife has been having some health issues and we were trying to get a diagnosis before Christmas. We had spent a couple of days at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota. We've been up there to the Clinic many times and we like Rochester but the weather there this time of year and the reasons we were there was no holiday or vacation.

It's gonna' be a much better Christmas than we thought. Her biopsy came back negative and the good Mayo doctors have knot holed the diagnosis and she's pretty much back to normal. However, it was plenty scary for couple of weeks before we got this thing sorted out.

Don't mean to bore you guys with personal non racing related drivel but we were plenty concerned. We're not kids anymore but we're also quite a ways from the senior citizen plateau. But, being as young as we are this sure put into perspective how things can blind side you even when you think it can't happen at our age.

Sorry so long but, as you can tell, we're feelin' a little more blessed and festive this year!!

Merry Christmas to you Bullring, and may your New Year be happy, healthy, safe and prosperous. Hope the coming racing season is your best ever!!

That goes for all the rest of you guys, too!!

CIRF
12-24-2017, 08:25 AM
you sure like the taste of your own juices don't ya, expert?

I'm sure that was meant to be a put down of some degree so I'll just go ahead and feel horribly insulted, even though I have no idea what the hell you're getting at.

Oh, and I'm really flattered that you think I'm an expert. No one else does, not even me!! LOL!

CIRF
12-24-2017, 11:36 AM
Dam, Mr. Highside Halfwit, this is the Christmas Season but I see there isn't much Christmas spirit in your keyboard! LOL!

dirt junkie
12-24-2017, 12:20 PM
Does anyone have any experience camping at Eldora? Asking for a friend...

Highwayman
12-24-2017, 02:09 PM

Its not just you, I still see Tmac as a BBMod guy first, I use to build his shocks for both. His heart I believe will always belong to the BBMod, but more money to be made in DLM. You going to Bubba for USAC in Feb? I already got my reservations...

CIRF
12-25-2017, 12:38 PM
Its not just you, I still see Tmac as a BBMod guy first, I use to build his shocks for both. His heart I believe will always belong to the BBMod, but more money to be made in DLM. You going to Bubba for USAC in Feb? I already got my reservations...The much wider opportunity to win money is what has always been rumored as the reason McCreadie got into the DLM's. He can obviously drive most anything but it's undeniable that the potential to bank the most money racing on dirt lies in the DLM's and WoO sprint cars.

Highwayman, maybe we'll run into you down there 'cause we'll be attending both the POWRi National Midget shows and the USAC National Sprint Car events at Bubba. We'll also be attending as many DLM shows as possible while we're in the Sunshine State. We lean a little more towards taking in the dirt open wheel shows in Florida in February simply because during the Midwest racing season, and especially in our area, we get to see very good DLM racing on a weekly basis with many very good DLM specials. Dirt open wheel? Not so much. So we attend the dirt open wheel shows when we can.

Does that make us "open wheel arrogant"? Could we be "dirt openwheel snobs"? LOL!! I sure hope no one gets pissed

Highwayman
12-26-2017, 07:52 AM
Highwayman, maybe we'll run into you down there 'cause we'll be attending both the POWRi National Midget shows and the USAC National Sprint Car events at Bubba. We'll also be attending as many DLM shows as possible while we're in the Sunshine State. We lean a little more towards taking in the dirt open wheel shows in Florida in February simply because during the Midwest racing season, and especially in our area, we get to see very good DLM racing on a weekly basis with many very good DLM specials. Dirt open wheel? Not so much. So we attend the dirt open wheel shows when we can.

Does that make us "open wheel arrogant"? Could we be "dirt openwheel snobs"? LOL!! I sure hope no one gets pissed

We're planning to hit at least 1 USAC show at Bubba, then the Big Block Mods at Volusia. We may drift over to East Bay for an ASCS show 1 night and just make it 1 OW show for each of the 3 nights we are down there. Mike Farr and I worked together at Carrera Racing shocks and Tmac was one of his close guys, he did some R&D work for us on the mods too. See ya.

CIRF
12-27-2017, 01:31 PM
As of today there are 331 cars pre-entered for the 32nd annual Chili Bowl Nationals.

Will they make it to 350 cars again this year? We shall see.

zach51
12-27-2017, 01:49 PM
I usually pay close attention to potential car counts at big races (mainly DLM races), but once you hit 300 that is enough haha!

zach51
12-27-2017, 01:50 PM
There is only about 20 that could possibly win. All the KK cars and all the Newman-Marshall-Stenhouse-Clauson (whatever the name of the team is) plus the Swindells. That is about it.

CIRF
12-27-2017, 04:06 PM
I usually pay close attention to potential car counts at big races (mainly DLM races), but once you hit 300 that is enough haha!Yeah, zach, you're right. In fact I would say limit entries to 200 cars. That number allows for 50 different cars racing on each of the 4 prelim nights. Last year there were 90+ cars per 4 prelim nights. That's too many. Emmett Hahn said last year that a 5th prelim night might be in the works. I love racing, and especially love The Chili Bowl but 5 nights prelim and 6 nights total is too much even for me.

There is only about 20 that could possibly win. All the KK cars and all the Newman-Marshall-Stenhouse-Clauson (whatever the name of the team is) plus the Swindells. That is about it.It's Clauson/Marshall. Stenhouse Jr. just drives for them periodically. Jim Neuman is out of New Berlin, Illinois and he'll have 3 or 4 cars, 2 of which will be driven by DLM drivers.

In addition to the KKM, C/M and Swindell cars I honestly believe one of the Andy Bondio cars has a shot at winning it all. I think Tanner Thorson and Brad Sweet have legit shot to win it driving the Dooling/Hayward cars, as well.

Highwayman
12-28-2017, 08:00 AM
In addition to the KKM, C/M and Swindell cars I honestly believe one of the Andy Bondio cars has a shot at winning it all. I think Tanner Thorson and Brad Sweet have legit shot to win it driving the Dooling/Hayward cars, as well.

I'll be pulling for Zack Daum in his ride and TMez !!

zach51
12-28-2017, 08:54 AM
Daum has flirted with it a couple times, just hasn't been able to pull it off yet, but for sure that would not be a shocker. You're never really sure about the Loyet kid either. Seems to be either really good or really bad. Luck is a big part of the deal too, and making sure the car runs.

Aside from a bit more weight, I've always wondered why guys don't run beadlocks all the way around. When you see how many guys weekend (well year in this case) gets ruined because of a flat in a heat race because the tire popped off the wheel, you'd think they'd learn. Granted if you cut it down the beadlock won't help, but it seems like most of the time it isn't a cut, just knocked off the bead the ones I've seen up close, especially the left rears.

CIRF
12-28-2017, 10:07 AM
I'll be pulling for Zack Daum in his ride and TMez !!Both Daum and Meseraull are capable of winning The Chili Bowl and both have equipment that is up to the task, as well. Meseraull will once again be driving for Rusty Kunz and Zack will be driving his own car which is as good as any that we'll see out in Tulsa.

Daum has flirted with it a couple times, just hasn't been able to pull it off yet, but for sure that would not be a shocker. You're never really sure about the Loyet kid either. Seems to be either really good or really bad. Luck is a big part of the deal too, and making sure the car runs.

Aside from a bit more weight, I've always wondered why guys don't run beadlocks all the way around. When you see how many guys weekend (well year in this case) gets ruined because of a flat in a heat race because the tire popped off the wheel, you'd think they'd learn. Granted if you cut it down the beadlock won't help, but it seems like most of the time it isn't a cut, just knocked off the bead the ones I've seen up close, especially the left rears.IIRC Daum received some injuries this summer and I can't remember where but I believe it was driving a midget. Zack also took a pretty nasty tumble at Springfield in Dennis & Dave McQuinn's Silver Crown car and I don't remember seeing him in a racecar since. Not saying he wasn't driving but I don't remember seeing him. During the time Zack was dinged up he put the young kid from California, Logan Seavey in his sprint car for the WAR show down at Grain Valley and Seavey cleaned up by winning the sprint A-main all three nights.

As far as luck goes at The Chili Bowl Kyle Larson summed it up pretty well in an interview he did a few years back. Larson said you don't necessarily need good luck to win but you definitely can't have bad luck.

CIRF
12-28-2017, 01:49 PM
Along the lines of who has a legit shot to win The Chili Bowl are some drivers that have very good rides and know how to win big races. One would be David Gravel who is driving for Manafort/Noffsinger, the same owner that Brady Bacon drives for. Donnie Schatz missed the A-main last year by 1 spot and he's once again driving for Clauson/Marshall. I think Schatz must be considered a threat to win.

Darrin Pittman has his own car but we've seen him win some big midget races over the past couple of years. Pittman can't be counted out.

And, there's always T-Mac. Bondio will have a good car under him, for sure.

I'm surprised to see Jonathon Davenport missing from the entries. I might have missed him I dont' think he's on there.

WisWildManFan
12-28-2017, 02:27 PM
JD is too heavy

Highwayman
12-30-2017, 08:09 AM

Aside from a bit more weight, I've always wondered why guys don't run beadlocks all the way around. When you see how many guys weekend (well year in this case) gets ruined because of a flat in a heat race because the tire popped off the wheel, you'd think they'd learn. Granted if you cut it down the beadlock won't help, but it seems like most of the time it isn't a cut, just knocked off the bead the ones I've seen up close, especially the left rears.
That's some very wise insurance. Good idea, I think especially in a heat or B-main. Feature time might warrant the gamble for less rotating weight.

Highwayman
12-30-2017, 08:12 AM
JD is too heavy

Heavier than Schatz??? C'mon.

WisWildManFan
12-30-2017, 09:02 AM
Heavier than Schatz??? C'mon.Schatz is too heavy too lol

tb1545
12-30-2017, 12:50 PM
stewart wasnt exactly a horse jockey his last few years racing at the chili bowl. Kinda felt like Schatz was struggling a bit on where and when to pass early last year, but as the week went along he got a better feel. I think year 2 could be good for him. I'm intrigued by Little o'neal to see how he does. And bobby pierce would be a fun one to see try it one year.

CIRF
12-30-2017, 01:37 PM
stewart wasnt exactly a horse jockey his last few years racing at the chili bowl. Kinda felt like Schatz was struggling a bit on where and when to pass early last year, but as the week went along he got a better feel. I think year 2 could be good for him. I'm intrigued by Little o'neal to see how he does. And bobby pierce would be a fun one to see try it one year.Schatz was one spot out of making the Saturday A-main last year. I honestly believe Schatzy will be a significant factor this year.

As I posted earlier in this thread O'Neal ran very good (2nd or 3rd) in a wingless 410 sprint car at Brownstown, Indiana a couple years ago. That stellar finish came against some stout competition and I believe that deal at Brownstown was the first time he'd driven a wingless 410. I realize that in no way equates to a midget at The Chili Bowl accept for being an indication that the kid catches on quickly and knows how to gas it up in cars he's not all that familiar with. We wish him well!

CageFaraday
12-31-2017, 05:26 PM
Schatz was one spot out of making the Saturday A-main last year. I honestly believe Schatzy will be a significant factor this year.

As I posted earlier in this thread O'Neal ran very good (2nd or 3rd) in a wingless 410 sprint car at Brownstown, Indiana a couple years ago. That stellar finish came against some stout competition and I believe that deal at Brownstown was the first time he'd driven a wingless 410. I realize that in no way equates to a midget at The Chili Bowl accept for being an indication that the kid catches on quickly and knows how to gas it up in cars he's not all that familiar with. We wish him well!
Jake O'Neal is a talent for sure, no matter what he's sitting in.

TMaCiLLiNi39
12-31-2017, 07:12 PM
Jake O'Neal is a talent for sure, no matter what he's sitting in.

He’s talking about Hudson O’Neal dummy