PDA

View Full Version : Moyer Jr to start off on WOO tour

CRK
12-29-2017, 11:28 AM
With backing from CPS again.That tour is going to be deep. I would imagine having a baby daughter might change those plans at some point. I really thought he would pursue the Summer Nationals this year. He would probably be a lock to win it. At this point I’m not sure who, or if, anyone will run the entire tour. A lot of money up for grabs with Pierce being gone.

dirty-white-boy
12-29-2017, 12:26 PM
Garbage in, garbage out. He will run the tour until he realizes he can't hang with the big dogs. Say that CPS does not want him running it anymore and just like that he will be back to being Cherry Picker JR.

Shiny Side Up 18
12-29-2017, 01:00 PM
Babb, Feger, and Gundaker would probably run the Hell Tour next year. I believe Paul Stubber wants to come back too.

CRK
12-29-2017, 01:18 PM
Seems like Babb and Feger never run the entire thing anymore. I would throw Unzicker in that boat as well. I forgot about Gordy. He might be the only one to do the whole tour. Stubber doesn’t count LOL.I’m thinking it will be a weak year for car counts and competition.

Flathead
12-29-2017, 01:32 PM
I'm sure he'll be off the Woo tour by the time the summernationals rolls around.

Kwd1253
12-29-2017, 01:51 PM
Jr needs drop that poop of want a be long horn chassis. Moyers haven’t done nothing in them victories. When last time billy sr. won a crown jewel since they left the Longhorn extreme brand?

TBSprintFan
12-29-2017, 02:03 PM
Garbage in, garbage out. He will run the tour until he realizes he can't hang with the big dogs. Say that CPS does not want him running it anymore and just like that he will be back to being Cherry Picker JR.

Exactly, and he isn't even very good at picking cherries. For me the only reason anyone even talks about him is his last name, and that is mostly the same with Dale Earnhardt Jr., average drivers with dad's that were excellent drivers. It's all just in the name.

castone
12-29-2017, 02:10 PM
dirty-white-boy - nailed it!

waaac77
12-29-2017, 02:49 PM
Exactly, and he isn't even very good at picking cherries. For me the only reason anyone even talks about him is his last name, and that is mostly the same with Dale Earnhardt Jr., average drivers with dad's that were excellent drivers. It's all just in the name.

You may want to fact check that. Dale Earnhardt Jr has won multiple cup races. Has also won twice as many Daytona 500s as Dale Sr.

Kid Smooth is young. He has also won national races and will be just fine. Will be interesting to see how he does this year on the woo’s

blncfn57
12-29-2017, 03:58 PM
You have to excuse him, he's another one of them sprint car fans that has to come to the late model forum to find anything going on.

MI Dirt Fan
12-29-2017, 04:08 PM
The longhorn has been for sale for quite a while I believe

Mindwalker
12-29-2017, 04:22 PM

Garbage in garbage out alright lol!

Check your facts jack.... Moyer jr can get it done. Good clean wheelman! Unlike a few young drivers talked about on here...

Mindwalker
12-29-2017, 04:34 PM
You have to excuse him, he's another one of them sprint car fans that has to come to the late model forum to find anything going on.

It happens lol. Can't blame him for searching out to a better form of racing but you would think prior to flapping the jaw he'd get a clue as to what he is talking about... Good luck to Moyer Jr. in his ventures in 2018...

dirtcrazy4u
12-30-2017, 06:54 AM
He had his moments in 2017. I think it's chassis related. Sr. in the times he hit the track just didn't have it. He has not forgot how to get around a track. Back to jr. He started the season strong in Florida but motor issues keep them fighting a uphill battle.

TBSprintFan
12-30-2017, 09:15 PM

Check your facts jack.... Moyer jr can get it done. Good clean wheelman! Unlike a few young drivers talked about on here...

Well Mr. Mindwalker or whoever you are this week, how about a little wager, I say he does not make it the full year on the WoO tour and if your so confident in Moyer Jr. making the full year, whoever loses can not post on 4m for a full year, and not even under a different name. So how about it, it should be an easy win for you if you think I know jack?

Maybe blncfn57 would want in on this same bet? Since you think "You have to excuse him, he's another one of them sprint car fans that has to come to the late model forum to find anything going on."

Come on boys are you up for a little bet?

Mindwalker
12-30-2017, 10:50 PM
Who said anything about him running the whole tour? Just giving some friendly advice to check some facts prior to making ridicules posts... Lol, I bet you won't 😀

TBSprintFan
12-31-2017, 12:49 AM
Who said anything about him running the whole tour? Just giving some friendly advice to check some facts prior to making ridicules posts... Lol, I bet you won't 

If one should talk, you should first read post #2 and that was the one I responded to and isn't this what the topic of the thread is and also what about this article

http://insidedirtracing.com/brandon-overton-billy-moyer-jr-announce-plans-to-run-woo-late-models-tour/

So, I guess you do not want to take my bet, you should be the one to take your own advice "Just giving some friendly advice to check some facts prior to making ridicules posts... Lol, I bet you won't "

Come on take my bet

Kwd1253
12-31-2017, 01:42 AM
Tell you the truth insider didn't post the full truth. Brandon and jr just going run woo until Fayetteville Mtr. Speedway. Then they will decide if they follow full tour or not. If they are not in top 5 in points by then, I see both jumping when lucas big money events come up and non lucas/woo big money events.

chupp n bloomer fan
12-31-2017, 02:25 AM
Since the quote function isn’t working correctly still, dirty white boy and sprint fan are correct.

Ya say you’re quitting racing, but are back in a month. Ya start on the WoO tour and once or twice ya leave it mid-season. Ya get on social media and whine about racing quite often. Not a fan, just stating these are some of the deals.

TBSprintFan
12-31-2017, 04:37 AM
Watch out chubb n bloomer fan, Mindwalker is going to come on here and tell you to "check some facts prior to making ridicules posts" lmao ha ha , I am still waiting for him to take the bet, but he is probably all talk and no action.

Kwd1253
12-31-2017, 10:42 AM
Watch out chubb n bloomer fan, Mindwalker is going to come on here and tell you to "check some facts prior to making ridicules posts" lmao ha ha , I am still waiting for him to take the bet, but he is probably all talk and no action.

I'll take that bet, if you take my bet. here my bet, If bmj wins one race "since he can't even cherry pick" you stay off for full year starting the day he wins a race.

Mindwalker
12-31-2017, 11:59 AM
Deals off when you change the game on him kwd lol. This guy remands my of DC with his wadgers and deal makings lmao...

blncfn57
12-31-2017, 12:18 PM
Well Mr. Mindwalker or whoever you are this week, how about a little wager, I say he does not make it the full year on the WoO tour and if your so confident in Moyer Jr. making the full year, whoever loses can not post on 4m for a full year, and not even under a different name. So how about it, it should be an easy win for you if you think I know jack?

Maybe blncfn57 would want in on this same bet? Since you think "You have to excuse him, he's another one of them sprint car fans that has to come to the late model forum to find anything going on."

Come on boys are you up for a little bet?

Who said he was racing WOO the full season? Who cares anyway? I mean, are you that jealous of someone's lifestyle that you have to make more of a story just to put someone down? Some of you folks on here must have some miserable lives...... nothing better to do besides bash someone. Why not make your way to the sprint car section, you can express all the negativity you want over there, there's nobody over there to disagree with you.

pink floyd
12-31-2017, 12:40 PM
good luck to bmj, hope he runs the full schedule.

Mindwalker
12-31-2017, 01:03 PM
good luck to bmj, hope he runs the full schedule.

He can get'er done.... Sometimes (like his dad and ErdJr) he is to smooth. He saves his stuff and is there at the he end. Championship material just needs a good run...

chupp n bloomer fan
12-31-2017, 03:13 PM
Who said he was racing WOO the full season? Who cares anyway? I mean, are you that jealous of someone's lifestyle that you have to make more of a story just to put someone down? Some of you folks on here must have some miserable lives...... nothing better to do besides bash someone. Why not make your way to the sprint car section, you can express all the negativity you want over there, there's nobody over there to disagree with you.I think it has more to do with Billy Jr quitting, then coming back a month later. Starting out on tours, not finishing, and then going on social media and complaining about racing in general. Or he does run a lot of smaller shows when his feelings get hurt out with the big boys.

Now, I could care less where someone runs, I’m not paying their bills. Just stating some things about Billy Jr that would lead to people throwing flack his way.

Ya’ll talk about Bloomer all the time too, so there’s that.

chupp n bloomer fan
12-31-2017, 03:14 PM
He can get'er done.... Sometimes (like his dad and ErdJr) he is to smooth. He saves his stuff and is there at the he end. Championship material just needs a good run...He is far from championship material, that bet I would take.

Mindwalker
12-31-2017, 03:31 PM
You guys want to wadger now knowing I just sunk everthing I have into Krooser's racing endeavors! I bet you all wouldn't have been so eager to gamble against me before that!!! Cheap shots😝

Pennsboro23
12-31-2017, 03:33 PM
He will drop off tour by June, because he won’t be in the top 10 in points. He very well could win a handful of summernats though.

WoO standings

Sheppy
Overton
Marlar
Clanton
Eckert
Moran
Shirley
Erb
Culp
Junghans

Mindwalker
12-31-2017, 03:36 PM
Complaining is in Moyer blood, we all know that. Jr will complain as useual but closed mouths dont get feed... He will be eating just fine in 2018 👍

"Mark my word" hahaha.....

TBSprintFan
12-31-2017, 04:55 PM
Who said he was racing WOO the full season? Who cares anyway? I mean, are you that jealous of someone's lifestyle that you have to make more of a story just to put someone down? Some of you folks on here must have some miserable lives...... nothing better to do besides bash someone. Why not make your way to the sprint car section, you can express all the negativity you want over there, there's nobody over there to disagree with you.

You can call me TBRaceFan ( I would change my username but then I would be just like Mindwalker or whoever he is this week and I don't want to stoop down to that level lol) been watching mostly late models since 1975, sprints whenever I can, modifieds, super stocks and various other divisions also. You are the one that replied to my post and started to bash me so I guess you also don't follow your own advice " nothing better to do besides bash someone" again just like Mindwalker, you 2 don't have to read or even respond to my posts but you do. I was just replying to someone else's post who I agreed with. The bet option is still there and it would be better for race fans if he did race the full year (more cars), but I do not think he will because of his past actions.

TBSprintFan
12-31-2017, 05:03 PM
You guys want to wadger now knowing I just sunk everthing I have into Krooser's racing endeavors! I bet you all wouldn't have been so eager to gamble against me before that!!! Cheap shots

There is no money involved in the bet or even cheap shots, just not been able to post for a full year on here, but by the looks of things on here with your various usernames that would dang near be impossible for you or it would probably just kill you. lmao

TBSprintFan
12-31-2017, 05:28 PM
I'll take that bet, if you take my bet. here my bet, If bmj wins one race "since he can't even cherry pick" you stay off for full year starting the day he wins a race.

First off what is your quotations around since he can't even cherry pick? Re read post #7 where I said he
"and he isn't even very good at picking cherries", I just don't think he is very good when there is a full field of quality cars on the track or in the pits. The summer nationals will be hit and miss (some shows good, some bad) when it comes down to quality cars in the pits.

Now in regards to your bet since you got the quotations things wrong, lets go 3 wins and I will stay off of posting for a year and if he does not finish the full tour or since I upped it to 3 wins, I will give you he cannot miss anymore than 5 races and if he does, you stay off of posting for a year.

I was a fan of his (still a fan of his dad) until all of his talking of running tours, then dropping off, quitting racing, then coming back how many months later, whining, etc, etc.

Kwd1253
12-31-2017, 06:11 PM
First off what is your quotations around since he can't even cherry pick? Re read post #7 where I said he
"and he isn't even very good at picking cherries", I just don't think he is very good when there is a full field of quality cars on the track or in the pits. The summer nationals will be hit and miss (some shows good, some bad) when it comes down to quality cars in the pits.

Now in regards to your bet since you got the quotations things wrong, lets go 3 wins and I will stay off of posting for a year and if he does not finish the full tour or since I upped it to 3 wins, I will give you he cannot miss anymore than 5 races and if he does, you stay off of posting for a year.

I was a fan of his (still a fan of his dad) until all of his talking of running tours, then dropping off, quitting racing, then coming back how many months later, whining, etc, etc.

Let see even i see him jumping off tour at some point, I'm 80% sure he will. Most people believe he will. If your schedule only shows running to may on tour, he is not 100% committed. Why would i bet that he will stay when he not sure himself. I don't bet to lose, unless I do gain something greater from the L.

I don't need the 5 miss racing, it's 1 win bet. If i stop posting for one year then I'm going make sure you do to.

PRCKartRacer9
12-31-2017, 07:28 PM
Moran will surprise a few this year

TBSprintFan
12-31-2017, 08:51 PM
Let see even i see him jumping off tour at some point, I'm 80% sure he will. Most people believe he will. If your schedule only shows running to may on tour, he is not 100% committed. Why would i bet that he will stay when he not sure himself. I don't bet to lose, unless I do gain something greater from the L.

I don't need the 5 miss racing, it's 1 win bet. If i stop posting for one year then I'm going make sure you do to.

And that's what I was pretty much saying, Moyer Jr. is all talk (I will run the WoO tour) and no action (if I am not running any good I will drop off). Personally ( again I was a fan before) I don't see what the hype is about him, and yes I know racing is a business, but if you keep saying your going to run the series and then drop off, what does it do for the sponsors of his and the series, it does not make him look good. Again, I believe he has most of his sponsor's because of his dad's name but at some point you have do to something of your own. You never hear his name brought up when it comes to big dollar teams looking for a driver.

So to end our conversation in which we probably will disagree and which is alright because everyone has their own opinion, I wish you and all 4mer's a Happy New Year.

dirty-white-boy
01-01-2018, 10:14 AM

Those 3 words should never be used together in same sentence, Moyer JR and clean. Thanks

Mindwalker
01-01-2018, 10:52 AM
He is defiantly not dirty, white boy... 😎

blncfn57
01-01-2018, 02:16 PM
You can call me TBRaceFan ( I would change my username but then I would be just like Mindwalker or whoever he is this week and I don't want to stoop down to that level lol) been watching mostly late models since 1975, sprints whenever I can, modifieds, super stocks and various other divisions also. You are the one that replied to my post and started to bash me so I guess you also don't follow your own advice " nothing better to do besides bash someone" again just like Mindwalker, you 2 don't have to read or even respond to my posts but you do. I was just replying to someone else's post who I agreed with. The bet option is still there and it would be better for race fans if he did race the full year (more cars), but I do not think he will because of his past actions.

My point is, no matter where Jr races he will still have more success than anyone on here bashing him. So what if the kid has personal issues in his life and sits out for awhile? So what if he starts on a tour and drops off later? So what if he vents about issues he has with racing? Most guys do it in the shop or to their friends, just because he says it where everyone can see it makes him less of a person?
I guess it's just a matter of opinion. I tend to save my dislike for the $hitty people in this world.