PDA

View Full Version : MBH Racecars

BTExpress
01-10-2018, 06:39 PM
I though Pancho Racing Products in Hanover, Pa purchased the assets of MBH Racecars. I noticed on their website they are no longer offering MBH chassis for sale any longer....only new Rocket chassis. Did that deal fall apart?

manwplan
01-11-2018, 09:48 AM
Shinnston said you can't do both. Besides who cares what Pancho does? Why would I want to work with a guy that spins out at least once a night? I'll call Rocket or Colbey Frye in my area. And if you really want a Mastersbilt you can get one, in Indiana. MBH was nothing more than a dealer.

Josh Bayko
01-11-2018, 09:54 AM
Shinnston said you can't do both. Besides who cares what Pancho does? Why would I want to work with a guy that spins out at least once a night? I'll call Rocket or Colbey Frye in my area. And if you really want a Mastersbilt you can get one, in Indiana. MBH was nothing more than a dealer.

MBH cars were slightly different than your typical Mastersbilt back when Huey Wilcoxon was alive. Since his passing, they pretty much went away.

Krooser
01-11-2018, 10:40 AM
Josh is right...

CageFaraday
01-11-2018, 10:45 AM
Shinnston said you can't do both.

Are you serious? That's so Un-American.

dalemcfan
01-11-2018, 10:47 AM
So it's okay for Bob Pierce to sell two brands but not Pancho?

manwplan
01-11-2018, 11:37 AM

this is easy, have you seen Bobby race? have you seen Pancho race?

chupp n bloomer fan
01-12-2018, 12:35 PM
Are you serious? That's so Un-American.So is bashing Rocket every chance you get, Captain America.

MasterSbilt_Racer
01-12-2018, 12:42 PM
this is easy, have you seen Bobby race? have you seen Pancho race?

How does racing skill factor into freedom to engage in commerce?

zyoung25
01-12-2018, 01:01 PM

As far as i know, Pierce late models are no longer available for 2018. Only pierce mods are being built.

MasterSbilt_Racer
01-12-2018, 01:04 PM
As far as i know, Pierce late models are no longer available for 2018. Only pierce mods are being built.

The original press release said different.

chupp n bloomer fan
01-12-2018, 04:52 PM
As far as i know, Pierce late models are no longer available for 2018. Only pierce mods are being built.He was still going to have both as MasterSbilt said. At least that was the plan. And it wouldn’t sit well with me if I was Mark. You sell mine and that’s that, but I’m not Mark, so it doesn’t really matter what I think.

zyoung25
01-12-2018, 05:04 PM
The original press release said different.

I was told he was done building cars when this whole new team deal started, but i do remember seeing where Unzicker was getting a new car Pierce car. I just took it as he was getting a new rocket, I was wrong.

TheJet-09
01-12-2018, 05:35 PM
I think Jimmy Mars is a Rocket dealer too, in addition to his MB stuff.

Krooser
01-12-2018, 06:08 PM
Anyone ever see a multi brand car dealer? Walmart sells Sony and Sanyo tvs... oh the humanity.

Imagine if Amazon only sold one brand of everything...

Scott Boesel
01-13-2018, 11:08 PM

Ryan Unzicker is getting a new Pierce late model per his Facebook page

chupp n bloomer fan
01-14-2018, 01:57 AM
Anyone ever see a multi brand car dealer? Walmart sells Sony and Sanyo tvs... oh the humanity.

Imagine if Amazon only sold one brand of everything...Does the car dealer manufacture the cars?

Does Wal-Mart make TV’s?

Amazon has a few things they actually make, but for the most part they are just a retailer too.

Krooser
01-14-2018, 11:34 AM
Amazon makes money...that's all afaik.

If Richards wants an exclusive deal with his dealers that's ok. The dealer can make that choice. But to think that an exclusive agreement is the only way to do business in today's world isn't realistic.

Hoosier_Dirt
01-14-2018, 01:23 PM
So, other than Casebolt and Devin Gilpin and a few crate cars, does MasterSbilt have many cars out there?

Josh Bayko
01-14-2018, 02:07 PM
So, other than Casebolt and Devin Gilpin and a few crate cars, does MasterSbilt have many cars out there?

I’m sure there are plenty of weekly guys out there running em. It’s just that nobody really cares about the majority of weekly runners.

Krooser
01-14-2018, 03:43 PM
Where;s the new MB car at that we heard about last season?

Escobar
01-15-2018, 10:41 AM

Pancho bought it for the Hoosier Tire dealership, not the chassis business.

Matt49
01-15-2018, 03:35 PM
Where;s the new MB car at that we heard about last season?

They're making them in Crothersville.