PDA

View Full Version : Landers FB Post

PBR66
01-19-2018, 01:42 AM
Up with this (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) flu seen his FB classified post sort of went off the rails

PBR66
01-19-2018, 01:46 AM
It's on Dirt Late Models For Sale FB page..... not sure if the attachment worked. Says $35,000 for a 17 Bloomquist Scott must approve buyer. I truly am envious of ol Bloomer quite a deal he has going

Kwd1253
01-19-2018, 07:28 AM
Wonder why Weiss didn’t buy the 17” from landers?

MasterSbilt_Racer
01-19-2018, 08:03 AM
I would imagine a new from Scott would get you better tech support. May be different as well.

Tireguy17
01-19-2018, 09:46 AM
No need to buy used when you can afford new.

huskerdirt
01-19-2018, 10:20 AM
I thought him asking 15k for a 2006 Rocket was pretty funny.

GRT62
01-19-2018, 01:12 PM
Weiss did buy a car from Landers

Kwd1253
01-19-2018, 01:51 PM
GRT62 did landers have two 17s or 16 and 17? If he had 16 and17 wonder why Weiss picked up 16 and not the 17. Maybe he couldn’t get landers come down on the 17?

dirtcrazy4u
01-19-2018, 05:40 PM
LOL...PENDING BLOOMQUIST APPROVAL....LOL ya know, I like him as a driver because yes he designs and builds the cars he drives. They are very good cars without question. I think beside the struggle he has getting in and out of the car. He won't be able to find a large enough helmet to get his head in. I hope this new car of his is fast, because if not he better hope people don't ask for a refund. GIS, will be interesting. If he gets there on time. Let's not forget, he didn't last year.

Clayton_Wetter
01-19-2018, 05:47 PM
LOL...PENDING BLOOMQUIST APPROVAL....LOL ya know, I like him as a driver because yes he designs and builds the cars he drives. They are very good cars without question. I think beside the struggle he has getting in and out of the car. He won't be able to find a large enough helmet to get his head in. I hope this new car of his is fast, because if not he better hope people don't ask for a refund. GIS, will be interesting. If he gets there on time. Let's not forget, he didn't last year.

Feel better now???? :)

Mindwalker
01-19-2018, 06:26 PM
Feel better now???? :)

Sure hope so... Lmao, that much envy over someone must be exhausting!!! Hahahahaha....

Kwd1253
01-19-2018, 06:47 PM
LOL...PENDING BLOOMQUIST APPROVAL....LOL ya know, I like him as a driver because yes he designs and builds the cars he drives. They are very good cars without question. I think beside the struggle he has getting in and out of the car. He won't be able to find a large enough helmet to get his head in. I hope this new car of his is fast, because if not he better hope people don't ask for a refund. GIS, will be interesting. If he gets there on time. Let's not forget, he didn't last year. Gavin and weiss are pretty slim guys, don't see them struggling get out their cars.. oh, my bad you just jumped to Bloomquist out no where. Hate is strong with you, so you dont like Bloomquist and Bobby. So who is your go to driver?

golddirt
01-19-2018, 07:03 PM
Danica,who else!!!

chupp n bloomer fan
01-19-2018, 07:12 PM
LOL...PENDING BLOOMQUIST APPROVAL....LOL ya know, I like him as a driver because yes he designs and builds the cars he drives. They are very good cars without question. I think beside the struggle he has getting in and out of the car. He won't be able to find a large enough helmet to get his head in. I hope this new car of his is fast, because if not he better hope people don't ask for a refund. GIS, will be interesting. If he gets there on time. Let's not forget, he didn't last year.If the car is my idea, and I don’t really need the money, nor do I want everyone under the sun in my cars, why can’t he put that stipulation on it. Call it what you want, if I could pick and choose who used my product, I would too.

zyoung25
01-19-2018, 09:27 PM
Like I said in that post, the old cars were sold under the same terms. It seems like some guys were out if the loop. He doesn't want another John Blankenship deal happening again, and I don't blame him.

Krooser
01-19-2018, 09:49 PM
I have a 1917 Mastersbilt and Tater could care less who buys it....

Drop Shock
01-20-2018, 12:05 AM
I have a 1917 Mastersbilt and Tater could care less who buys it....
Because they sell cars for a living, Scott still races for a living

Mindwalker
01-20-2018, 03:56 AM
Because they sell cars for a living, Scott still races for a living

Scott made his living long ago. He races to piss people off. 🏁

dirtcrazy4u
01-20-2018, 05:55 AM
I don't buy tee shirts. Hurray for me. Good for the folks that do, dirt track drivers with merchandise trailers ? Who would have ever seen that ? As for a favorite, never have, never will. I was out there slinging dirt for 4 yrs. been involved for to darn many years to count. I got lucky, lucky, lucky in that someone approached me and bought ALL my on track racing equipment. Some nights we were good, top 5, some nights we were bad, top 15. No we did not follow a tour, local series, yes. You guys guess at the numbers it takes to do that and I just chuckle. I know go to the track and watch a car from hot laps to there heat race and then feature. I watch and see the changes that were made and then see the car go from really good to sometimes getting pushed back in the hauler. It happens. These guys on tour today can tell what the car needs within laps of the green flag. Scott is the best out there at that, he feels a car through his hands and his seat. He once said you have to become one with the car. He has great intensity. So while I am at the track and paying for my ticket I want to see a good race. As for who wins. Not my style.

Josh Bayko
01-20-2018, 07:17 AM
Like I said in that post, the old cars were sold under the same terms. It seems like some guys were out if the loop. He doesn't want another John Blankenship deal happening again, and I don't blame him.

Here's the thing with the Blankenship deal...

The supposed exact copy was junk. People that got them couldn't get out of them fast enough, and went right back to blue/gray cars.

I think the reason he limits who is in his cars is different. Towards the end of Team Zero, cars he built were regularly beating him, and he hated it. He's making sure it doesn't happen again. I mean, think about it. None of his small circle of customers are running the tours. He deson't have to worry about regularly running second or worse to one of his own cars.

When Bloomer retires from driving and the cars are his primary source of income, I'd bet his concerns about who is in his cars mostly evaporates.

Barbecueboy
01-20-2018, 08:00 AM
Scott made his living long ago. He races to piss people off. 

Pretty good post .........accurate.

Some people have the drive to do something when others say they can't.

dirtcrazy4u
01-20-2018, 08:51 AM
Bayko, or anyone out there, have you ever had the opportunity to talk to Scott. Other than telling him that you love him ? I had the opportunity to go with a friend and he was there. Small talk about anything other than racing was plentiful. As soon as the conversation shifted to the next days on track activities he just had this look. He got jaded a couple times, and a few laughed, he even smiled. Never a word. He finally stood and just walked away. I believe he is going to be 55 or 56 in 2018. REMARKABLE, what this guy has accomplished at his age. Maybe, you could include Moyer as another driver, age wise, as being a threat. Moyer has said I'm retired but he keeps climbing back in. I just think it's for the love of driving a dirt late model. A lot of people believe Bloomquist, as long as he has sponsorship, will continue to be behind the wheel. The day he no longer has that financial backing he just won't be around anymore. Remember he plans to keep racing. He just spent a lot of cash on that new rig of his. He is without question going to be recognized as one of the greatest.

Josh Bayko
01-20-2018, 09:07 AM
Bayko, or anyone out there, have you ever had the opportunity to talk to Scott. Other than telling him that you love him ? I had the opportunity to go with a friend and he was there. Small talk about anything other than racing was plentiful. As soon as the conversation shifted to the next days on track activities he just had this look. He got jaded a couple times, and a few laughed, he even smiled. Never a word. He finally stood and just walked away. I believe he is going to be 55 or 56 in 2018. REMARKABLE, what this guy has accomplished at his age. Maybe, you could include Moyer as another driver, age wise, as being a threat. Moyer has said I'm retired but he keeps climbing back in. I just think it's for the love of driving a dirt late model. A lot of people believe Bloomquist, as long as he has sponsorship, will continue to be behind the wheel. The day he no longer has that financial backing he just won't be around anymore. Remember he plans to keep racing. He just spent a lot of cash on that new rig of his. He is without question going to be recognized as one of the greatest.

I have talked to Scott before, but it wasn’t about racing. It was mostly about wrasslin’.

I said nowhere in my post that he was retiring soon, just that’s going to happen someday. And retirement still needs an income stream.

dirtcrazy4u
01-20-2018, 07:23 PM
Rasslin, lol. You guys probably had a few good laughs on that subject. I don't believe you made any comment on retirement.

Barbecueboy
01-21-2018, 01:15 AM
Scott is definately the ric flair of dlm racin.........

Mindwalker
01-21-2018, 01:33 AM
https://youtu.be/2sSofokAIiw

Krooser
01-21-2018, 08:03 AM
Scott is definately the ric flair of dlm racin.........

I was thinking Gorilla Monsoon.....

blncfn57
01-21-2018, 10:07 AM
I would imagine a new from Scott would get you better tech support. May be different as well.

At over double the cost.....

nuff said
01-21-2018, 08:28 PM
I was thinking Gorilla Monsoon.....

Nope. Definitely Flair. ''To be the man you have to beat the man.'' And like him or not,he has been ''the man'' for quite a while.

MasterSbilt_Racer
01-21-2018, 08:51 PM
At over double the cost.....

A Bloomer car without Bloomer might as well be an RSR Rayburn.