PDA

View Full Version : 2015 gheerd up mastersbilt late Model

r558440
01-22-2018, 10:48 AM
Price is $2500. 2015 ran as an IMCA late model. Low nights. Straight car. Will sell just the chassis. Price listed Comes with steel brake lines and electric RF shut off. Has bearing style uppers with Howe ball joints. Mastersbilt lowers with how ball joints. Spindles and tie rods. Brake and clutch pedals with masters. Has gas pedal. Octane solenoid with all battery cables already installed including battery shut off switch. That's all for the 2500. I have add on parts that are in excellent condition that I will sell very reasonable for this car. Sweet 18-1/4 rack, sweet collapsible steering shaft, quick car 4 gauge panel, quick car switches, quick car tach, quick car water pressure gauge, wehrs bearing birdcages with 3 night on them, wilwood black hubs and bearings. Also have an assortment of integra, ohlins, afco and Penske shocks. 26 gallon ATL FUEL CELL. Basically I don't have a rear end or lift bar. Feel free to call and see what we can work out. Have more pics. Phone is nine20-three58-four225 can possibly work something out for delivery