PDA

View Full Version : Current Top Ten DLM Teams

Dirtfan04
01-28-2018, 04:05 PM
Just for fun, who would you rank as the current top ten teams of the sport regardless of series? We often discuss/debate who is the top driver in the sport, but who would you rate as the best team independent of the driver? What teams would continue to win or be very competitive even in the event of a driver change? What teams have the most talent, resources, chemistry etc? Just thought we could give the teams some recognition for their efforts on this one. I suspect the rocket house car will top most of the lists, but look forward to hearing your opinions.

MasterSbilt_Racer
01-28-2018, 05:55 PM
Just for fun, who would you rank as the current top ten teams of the sport regardless of series? We often discuss/debate who is the top driver in the sport, but who would you rate as the best team independent of the driver? What teams would continue to win or be very competitive even in the event of a driver change? What teams have the most talent, resources, chemistry etc? Just thought we could give the teams some recognition for their efforts on this one. I suspect the rocket house car will top most of the lists, but look forward to hearing your opinions.

Team Rocket house car
Team Lance Landers
Dream Racing
Team Stuckey
Team Best
Longhorn/Sweeteners
CBR 5
CBR 14
Dunn Benson

Team Zero is Scott surrounded by a dumpster fire. I didn't forget him.

No_Weak_Links
01-28-2018, 06:17 PM
You forgot Clint Bowyer racing

a25rjr
01-28-2018, 06:57 PM
.....and Team Bloomer!

Illtsate32
01-28-2018, 07:43 PM
Is there even ten "teams" in top tier dlm racing? Bloomer is owner operator as are most...

dirtcrazy4u
01-28-2018, 08:13 PM
Following your post. Team rocket right now is #1. They have to be they won both series last year. I think Bloomer has to get #2. Love him or hate him, the guy is so intense, he plans on winning every time he straps in. Best, BEFORE the driver swap, #3. Richards can win in both series, the same can't be said for the driver of the blue #1. Longhorn racing comes in with a tie with CBR racing. The end of 2017 CBR was hot. That's all I got. 5. The next 5 would be so close I don't think you could seperated them from 6 to 10

MasterSbilt_Racer
01-28-2018, 08:19 PM
You forgot Clint Bowyer racing

You are joking, right?

MI Dirt Fan
01-28-2018, 08:36 PM
Who is Team Zero (Bloomquist)? Just Scott and Dale? What about Ricky Weiss he has a Bloomquist chassis right?

No_Weak_Links
01-28-2018, 08:48 PM
You are joking, right?No. What's joking about Clint Bowyer racing?

MasterSbilt_Racer
01-28-2018, 08:51 PM
No. What's joking about Clint Bowyer racing?

Perennial underachieving. Drivers go there to drop off the pace they previously had.

MI Dirt Fan
01-28-2018, 08:53 PM
What about. Randy Weaver racing. Is Bronson involved in that deal with Overton or is he just running the Longhorn by Weaver and it's not really a "team".

Illtsate32
01-28-2018, 09:42 PM
Wait I though we were talking about actual race teams not chassis manufacturers...

Dirtfan04
01-28-2018, 10:51 PM
Wait I though we were talking about actual race teams not chassis manufacturers...

Yes, I was actually talking about ranking each individual team not chassis manufacturers. For example Boyer Racing is two separate teams, the 5 and the 15. You can't combine them. A single car and the few individuals responsible for preparing it, maintaining it and bringing it to the track each week. Maybe the owner too. I would say if the owner and driver are the same, as in the case of the 0 car, consider how that car might perform if Scott stepped back into an owner role and hired a driver.