PDA

View Full Version : Lucas Oil TV?

Crossbones
01-28-2018, 09:04 PM
I'm trying to renew my subscription for this year but I cancelled the automatic subscription after it automatically renewed my subscription last year and now it just says "Canceled subscription ends February 1, 2018". I don't see anywhere where I can renew (I don't won't to create another account.

TDRacin®
01-28-2018, 10:10 PM
They definitely have some weird stuff going on. After reading your post I checked my account again to see when it was set to renew and it was January 30, 2018 at the rate of $59.99. I then checked my payment method and fortunately I did because the CC on record is no longer valid so I updated and as soon as I did, I got a charge for $59.99!?! My renewal still shows January 30, 2018 tho...

We'll see what happens on the 30th. I also thought they raised the price sometime last year but it has never changed on my end.

huskerdirt
01-28-2018, 10:28 PM
TDracin.... I did the exact same you did and it charged me right away. To my knowledge though, I wasn’t double charged. So you should be alright.

ibedjf
01-28-2018, 11:09 PM
auto renewal was what I was told will renew on your due date as long as your credit cards still active. for those of us who were lucky enough to sign up for 59.99 it will remain the same price

Crossbones
01-29-2018, 02:24 AM
auto renewal was what I was told will renew on your due date as long as your credit cards still active. for those of us who were lucky enough to sign up for 59.99 it will remain the same price

I cancelled auto renewal last year after I noticed they took $60 from my card when I went to renew, I didn't care for that and wasn't aware of the auto renewal feature, so I turned it off for 2018 (I prefer to order yearly myself doing it instead of it being done on auto). Maybe on feb 1 I can re-subscribe for this year.

brsteg
01-29-2018, 10:56 AM
I cancelled auto renewal last year after I noticed they took $60 from my card when I went to renew, I didn't care for that and wasn't aware of the auto renewal feature, so I turned it off for 2018 (I prefer to order yearly myself doing it instead of it being done on auto). Maybe on feb 1 I can re-subscribe for this year.

I'm glad I read this thread!

I need to update my CC info as well for my renewal; but I need it to not take it out immediately; so I'll wait till closer to my renewal date when I'll have my accounts balanced (or closer too).

Thanks for post.

KAOS
01-29-2018, 01:12 PM
Last year my card expired because I forgot I had a new card. I went to watch one of the East bay races and it made me put in the new card info, Still got it for 59.99 though

Chris Thomason
01-29-2018, 05:51 PM
Nice schedule again this year. Looks like no visit to EAMS but the DTWC is included this year. They seemed to add some stuff through the year so it's likely to only get better too.