PDA

View Full Version : Carrying the left front....

mickley.28
02-08-2018, 09:58 AM
anyone else notice that most the guys at eastbay are carrying the left front through the corners??? Not 10" off the ground like they use to but they are an inch or 2 off the ground most of the way through the corner, I thought the trend lately was to try to keep that left front tire on the ground to help with turning but apparently not? I assume its because they are running more hike on the left rear and keeping the right rear down for aero reasons?

MasterSbilt_Racer
02-08-2018, 10:36 AM
anyone else notice that most the guys at eastbay are carrying the left front through the corners??? Not 10" off the ground like they use to but they are an inch or 2 off the ground most of the way through the corner, I thought the trend lately was to try to keep that left front tire on the ground to help with turning but apparently not? I assume its because they are running more hike on the left rear and keeping the right rear down for aero reasons?
It is a track that rewards a lot more wheelspin than most places. They are really throwing the car around. I wouldn't read too much into it.

MasterSbilt_Racer
02-08-2018, 10:37 AM
But, yes, enough left rear drop and you get some wheel lift.

Jking24
02-08-2018, 07:21 PM
Also with the track the way its been they need to be free on entry witch means less load in the rr. Most of the fast guys have been teetering right in that line of being to soft