PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts so far on Georgia /Florida Speedweks..

HoosierDirtFan
02-10-2018, 08:44 AM
We've all see so far that Richards, Sheppard, & Davenport have been quick out of the gate to start the year and sure it will likely continue though out the season.
Speedweeks doesn't always tell what might happen during the season.
Will it be like this all year year or do the other drivers on both series catch up.
We all know the usual suspects will probably rise to the occasion.
Just look at the results at East Bay. So out Bloomquist out to lunch then he shows us that he does have speed that night.
Likely many of them are using this as a test for the rest if the season and to find any problems with the car before the rest of the season get here.
There are a lit if good drivers out there on both tours and a bunch of good regional racers.
How will all this play out during the 2018 campaign?
I think there will be dome that catch up.
Yes Richards has been fast to start the season but thing is that Richards car turns really well though the corners.
Wait and see what happens at Volusia next week.
East Bay and Volusia are a good bit different.
Once Speedweeks are done will we have an idea who will be good this year or will others rise to the occasion once the regular season gets here?
Who will be the suprise drivers and teams this year both nationally and regionally?

TUTY
02-10-2018, 09:43 AM
It's been a really great week in my opinion. B-Shep and JD have won twice and Overton with a win in Florida and Kid Rocket won twice in Georgia. Satterle, Bronson have been fast along with many others like Tyler Erb. East Bay has done a very nice job with the track and the car count is very good. Fun week !!

Bubstr
02-10-2018, 11:30 AM
I have skipped Brunswick and East Bay for quite a few years, just because the racing wasn't worth going for. They have turned both of these tracks around. There just wasn't passing, but a lot of passing. May have to go next year, if Im able.

#FALSuperman
02-10-2018, 12:44 PM
I have skipped Brunswick and East Bay for quite a few years, just because the racing wasn't worth going for. They have turned both of these tracks around. There just wasn't passing, but a lot of passing. May have to go next year, if Im able.I'm also re-evaluating the idea of what I originally thought was a waste of time to head south to East Bay. I may very well think about a trip down next year.