PDA

View Full Version : Scott Bloomquists spoiler

Hoosier_Dirt
02-10-2018, 07:41 PM
Why does he have an orange spoiler?? Josh Richards is leading the points.

plunks7
02-10-2018, 07:44 PM
Only the ends are orange. Been that way for 3 years.

Illtsate32
02-10-2018, 07:45 PM
Hes just trolling..hes got the front and back blacked out but sides and fins are orange...epitome of poor sportsmanship let it go bud...

Josh Bayko
02-10-2018, 08:03 PM
I think he keeps an orange spoiler on it, but covers it up with vinyl until he’s actually leading the points.

#FALSuperman
02-10-2018, 08:06 PM
Yes the only driver on tour that refuses to remove the orange spoiler. So, he "covers" it up and keeps the outside exposed just to let you know who he thinks the best really is. Take it off and earn that spoiler back. It definetely isn't a part of any paint scheme he is running.

Clayton_Wetter
02-10-2018, 08:18 PM
Yes the only driver on tour that refuses to remove the orange spoiler. So, he "covers" it up and keeps the outside exposed just to let you know who he thinks the best really is. Take it off and earn that spoiler back. It definetely isn't a part of any paint scheme he is running.

When you are the G.O.A.T. you get to do that....

#FALSuperman
02-10-2018, 08:20 PM
When you are the G.O.A.T. you get to do that....I hear ya lol

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
02-10-2018, 08:22 PM

The closest he will get to an orange spoiler is in front of him!
He wont get the privelage of having it on his car this yr.
GO GET EM SCOTTY!

#FALSuperman
02-10-2018, 08:27 PM
The closest he will get to an orange spoiler is in front of him! He wont get the privelage of having it on his car this yr.GO GET EM SCOTTY!I have a feeling that may be the case this year.

Krooser
02-10-2018, 08:45 PM
I have a lemon spoiler....

Snake X3
02-10-2018, 08:46 PM
I think it's awesome he does that. As someone else said, he's just trollin' the haters.

WisWildManFan
02-10-2018, 08:49 PM
Got u guys talking so it's working...Goat better have some serious clawsTo dig himself out of this hole he dug

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
02-10-2018, 09:25 PM
Got u guys talking so it's working...Goat better have some serious clawsTo dig himself out of this hole he dug

Being in the hole hes in w lucas points im curious to see if he jumps to woo after fl tour pending outcome

plunks7
02-10-2018, 09:30 PM
Being in the hole hes in w lucas points im curious to see if he jumps to woo after fl tour pending outcome

I doubt he would. No TV exposer for sponsors,

#FALSuperman
02-10-2018, 09:40 PM
I doubt he would. No TV exposer for sponsors,I agree, highly unlikely.

chupp n bloomer fan
02-10-2018, 09:52 PM
I wonder why after he eats at Taco Bell, he gets the poops?

Wth does it matter? People concern theirselves with the dumbest stuff. It has been that way for a few years, and with his career, nothing to prove, and I’m pretty sure he has never cared what anyone thinks.

MI Dirt Fan
02-10-2018, 10:47 PM

They've only ran 4 point races and your already writing him off. 😂😂😂

Swampy121
02-10-2018, 11:00 PM
You know his trolling is working when he gets 4m members panties in a wad lol

MI Dirt Fan
02-10-2018, 11:04 PM
Bronson has an orange spoiler. Should he have to change it just because of the fact??????

chupp n bloomer fan
02-10-2018, 11:32 PM
Bronson has an orange spoiler. Should he have to change it just because of the fact??????He’s not Bloomer, only Bloomer and Bobby have special rules on things they can or can’t do. Everyone else is exempt.

MasterSbilt_Racer
02-10-2018, 11:35 PM
Bronson has an orange spoiler. Should he have to change it just because of the fact??????

Bronson has an orange car. Orange. Not florescent.

TerryM
02-10-2018, 11:39 PM
Bronson has an orange car. Orange. Not florescent.
Facts are optional.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
02-10-2018, 11:40 PM
They've only ran 4 point races and your already writing him off. 

Look at the points difference from 1st to bloomer is what im saying

chupp n bloomer fan
02-10-2018, 11:48 PM
I’m going to put a call in to Schwallie. We gotta get to the bottom of this orange, fluorescent orange spoiler crisis. Could be really affecting the other drivers. Since Bloomer has just set the world on fire. Holy heck, must be some boring times in racing, spoiler been there for two years or better. I’m sure you go tell Scott to change it, he’ll be deeply compassionate and concerned and do it ASAP.

TerryM
02-10-2018, 11:59 PM
The OP asked a legitimate question. Why the angry responses?

chupp n bloomer fan
02-11-2018, 12:17 AM
The OP asked a legitimate question. Why the angry responses?Because it’s beyond stupid and he has had it for a couple years. How about we get the bodies under control, or the motors, or shocks, etc. Not the color of some guys spoiler because he's Bloomer, and it resembles the points leaders spoiler. Has zero affect on anything that matters as far as racing. Just another thing for you guys to complain about Bloomer for.

And because I just don’t care, the nitpicking of stupid inconsequential stuff is ridiculous.

Mindwalker
02-11-2018, 02:52 AM
Further proof that the color orange has a negative effect on emotionally unstable individuals. This is a fact. Look it up.

blncfn57
02-11-2018, 05:59 AM
well crap, here I thought the point leaders spoiler was issued by Lucas..... like a traveling trophy in a sense.

BloomerHarvickFan
02-11-2018, 06:27 AM
Look at the points difference from 1st to bloomer is what im saying

340 points down. Unless he has a good night tonight, he could end up coming out of Speedweeks in a 400 point hole.

BloomerHarvickFan
02-11-2018, 06:29 AM

I don't think it will happen, BUT a guy in the Bloomquist FB group says he's good friends with Cody Mallory, and he said they were testing this week, and were really focused on Volusia...that they'd be really fast there. Does that mean he's going to keep his options open? Maybe, but unlikely

Hoosier_Dirt
02-11-2018, 06:32 AM
I'm not mad about it, nor worried about it, just wondered why. It doesn't go with his scheme, just wondered.

Bob Hubbard
02-11-2018, 06:38 AM
340 points down. Unless he has a good night tonight, he could end up coming out of Speedweeks in a 400 point hole.

Bloomer is down 270 ....

Illtsate32
02-11-2018, 07:20 AM
Im not up on the lucas point, but say Bloomer blasts off 5-6 wins in a row..or say in a ten race span he wins 5 and the rest top 5s, couldnt that 270 be made up or at least cut into significantly?...

THE DOORMAN 4STUHLER
02-11-2018, 07:30 AM
Bloomer is down 270 ....
He’s down 340

Bob Hubbard
02-11-2018, 07:34 AM
I looked again and if the points are current .....Leader has 510 /270 for bloomer = 240 down ....http://lucasdirt.com/points/2018-championship-points

THE DOORMAN 4STUHLER
02-11-2018, 07:55 AM
I looked again and if the points are current .....Leader has 510 /270 for bloomer = 240 down ....http://lucasdirt.com/points/2018-championship-points
Look down below the recap of last nights race and you will find the updated points. Josh-960.... Scott-620

Bob Hubbard
02-11-2018, 08:02 AM
Look down below the recap of last nights race and you will find the updated points. Josh-960.... Scott-620

You are correct .... Bloomer is in big trouble ....http://lucasdirt.com/event-history/2017/results/2038-bronson-strikes-gold-in-east-bay-finale

THE DOORMAN 4STUHLER
02-11-2018, 08:08 AM
You are correct .... Bloomer is in big trouble ....http://lucasdirt.com/event-history/2017/results/2038-bronson-strikes-gold-in-east-bay-finale
Way to early, plenty of races to make up ground

MasterSbilt_Racer
02-11-2018, 08:19 AM
Bloomers refusal to remove the spoiler has been a joke for the whole time he has been doing it.

Illtsate32
02-11-2018, 08:28 AM
Thats the biggest reason im not a big Bloomer fan hes like a long time monarch of a country he never wants to relinquish power or give credit to anything or any other competitors I know its hard for you to believe but sometimes you just get beat...

kidrock
02-11-2018, 08:47 AM
If I have learned one thing never never count the guy out..........................................

Highside Hustler25
02-11-2018, 09:22 AM
I wonder why after he eats at Taco Bell, He gets the poops?

He must have eaten at Taco Bell last night cuz when Ben went to get a 6th place interview, Scott retreated to his hauler to drop a deuce. Bad timing or bad food:confused:You make the call.

dirt33
02-11-2018, 09:47 AM

He must have eaten at Taco Bell last night cuz when Ben went to get a 6th place interview, Scott retreated to his hauler to drop a deuce. Bad timing or bad food:confused:You make the call.

Noticed that too.

Awesome job by DoD all week, and the top 10 interviews each night are much appreciated. I’d like to give a thumbs up to the drivers who showed class all week and took time to give us fans some insight into their viewpoints.

CageFaraday
02-11-2018, 09:54 AM
Why does he have an orange spoiler?? Josh Richards is leading the points.

Its kind've a PsyOp. It says I'm coming for the points lead and there is nothing you can do about it. Enjoy your vacation in Fla, soon it will be over, just like your time in the points lead... Second, Bloomquist almost always runs bad at Eastbay, nothing new bout it for the last 30 years... Being hot during speedweeks does not translate to a winning season, nope.

MI Dirt Fan
02-11-2018, 11:14 AM
Its kind've a PsyOp. It says I'm coming for the points lead and there is nothing you can do about it. Enjoy your vacation in Fla, soon it will be over, just like your time in the points lead... Second, Bloomquist almost always runs bad at Eastbay, nothing new bout it for the last 30 years... Being hot during speedweeks does not translate to a winning season, nope.

I looked up the history back to 04' on DoD and Bloomquist has only won 6-7 times since 04' at East Bay. Not sure why people think it's a disappointment or say he's washed up because he didn't run well there. I think Richards might have more wins there than him in that time frame.

ironboss
02-11-2018, 11:31 AM
I have been wondering about the spoiler myself for a while now. When Lucas came out with the Points Leader Orange spoiler, I thought it was a great idea. Easy to find on the race track and very helpful for new fans that might not be familiar with all the drivers. Pretty smart marketing idea and extra little perk for the drivers/teams. When Bloomquist had the orange end caps last year, I really thought it was a nod to him being the previous years series champion and I was fine with it although maybe the points champion should have theiir own special color too. Now running it this year makes no sense, He is not the points leader or the defending champion. Kinda surprised Lucas doesn’t do something about it. Defeats the purpose of their marketing campaign and makes it confusing for fans.

Mindwalker
02-11-2018, 11:40 AM
This Ain't No Poop... and it don't matter how many nocho grande supreme's you eat!!

chupp n bloomer fan
02-11-2018, 11:50 AM

He must have eaten at Taco Bell last night cuz when Ben went to get a 6th place interview, Scott retreated to his hauler to drop a deuce. Bad timing or bad food:confused:You make the call.I’m sure he was perturbed he went from top 3 to getting a lousy 6th. Would I have still done an interview, yep, been chipper, no, but I’m not him, and neither are you. I’ve yet to understand the infatuation with a guy many of you supposedly dislike, but literally analyze his every move.

Barbecueboy
02-11-2018, 11:58 AM
Sour grapes would be my guess c and b........

nuff said
02-11-2018, 12:16 PM
If I have learned one thing never never count the guy out..........................................

My feeling also.........It's a long season.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
02-11-2018, 12:37 PM
This Ain't No Poop... and it don't matter how many nocho grande supreme's you eat!!

Sour cream or no sour cream?

Mindwalker
02-11-2018, 12:54 PM
After HH won a years worth of taco supreme's he does speak from experience.... He's full of it. First hand knowledge speaks volume 😂

Highside Hustler25
02-11-2018, 01:03 PM
Remember, No Weak Stinks!

C&B started the topic. I was just making conversation with him:)

It could have actually been bad timing.

Mindwalker
02-11-2018, 01:11 PM
Yeah we remember.... Lol, dont let cnb get to you tho. He's dealing with potty mouth withdrawls right now... Hahahahahaha

chupp n bloomer fan
02-11-2018, 01:39 PM
Yeah we remember.... Lol, dont let cnb get to you tho. He's dealing with potty mouth withdrawls right now... HahahahahahaYep, lol.....

chupp n bloomer fan
02-11-2018, 01:40 PM
Remember, No Weak Stinks!

C&B started the topic. I was just making conversation with him:)

It could have actually been bad timing.All good man, was good lighthearted stuff.

chupp n bloomer fan
02-11-2018, 01:41 PM
Its kind've a PsyOp. It says I'm coming for the points lead and there is nothing you can do about it. Enjoy your vacation in Fla, soon it will be over, just like your time in the points lead... Second, Bloomquist almost always runs bad at Eastbay, nothing new bout it for the last 30 years... Being hot during speedweeks does not translate to a winning season, nope.Well said....

Snake X3
02-11-2018, 01:42 PM
Thats the biggest reason im not a big Bloomer fan hes like a long time monarch of a country he never wants to relinquish power or give credit to anything or any other competitors I know its hard for you to believe but sometimes you just get beat...

He just likes to mess with people. It's part of his legend. He encourages the boos and antagonizes the haters because it's good for the sport....and probably with full consent from Lucas and support from the other drivers. I cheer Bloomer when he wins but boo him during driver intros. Why? Because it's fun! He's the WWF villain.

Just go with it. It adds to the fun if you don't let him troll you.

Illtsate32
02-11-2018, 02:00 PM
He just likes to mess with people. It's part of his legend. He encourages the boos and antagonizes the haters because it's good for the sport....and probably with full consent from Lucas and support from the other drivers. I cheer Bloomer when he wins but boo him during driver intros. Why? Because it's fun! He's the WWF villain. Just go with it. It adds to the fun if you don't let him troll you.No im good with it, he gets emotion out of me when I root against him..hes an embassador of our sport..execpt for last race at my home track tri city hes dominated the last 2-3 years before that, really gettin under my skin lol but he envokes a reaction thats great for our sport..

Mindwalker
02-11-2018, 03:37 PM
Yep, lol.....

You aren't the only one. Maybe 4m needs to have a potty mouth rehabilitation program set up for those of us going through this....

Hi, I'm blackie and im a recovering pot mouth poster. You know, something like that where we all can just talk each other through this.

jlacey
02-11-2018, 03:50 PM
When you are the G.O.A.T. you get to do that....

Gonna have to agree with ya there! Im not a huge Bloomer fan or a hater, but for whatever reason i think its funny

dirtcrazy4u
02-11-2018, 04:00 PM
Iron boss gets it. Since the orange spoiler rule by lucas it is for the points leader you have seen more than a couple guys go with a bright color. I think Bloomer keeps the ends orange for visibility for his crew. Nothing more. As for him being down in the points. You can never count him out. He hasn't gotten the best start to this seas on but if he does get it figured out he will be there at seasons end. The bigger disappointed so far I believe has been T-mac. He just doesn't look like he has the speed. If things keep going the way they are ? I say he jumps back in a rocket before mid season.

MasterSbilt_Racer
02-11-2018, 04:03 PM
Iron boss gets it. Since the orange spoiler rule by lucas it is for the points leader you have seen more than a couple guys go with a bright color. I think Bloomer keeps the ends orange for visibility for his crew. Nothing more. As for him being down in the points. You can never count him out. He hasn't gotten the best start to this seas on but if he does get it figured out he will be there at seasons end. The bigger disappointed so far I believe has been T-mac. He just doesn't look like he has the speed. If things keep going the way they are ? I say he jumps back in a rocket before mid season.
Crew blind to say neon green or any other color?

CarolinaDirt
02-11-2018, 04:27 PM

He is running last years Longhorns , they brought him down Chris Madden's from last year a couple of nights ago, they just need to build some new ones . BMJ , JD , Overton, and Bronson are all fast in them the problem isn't the new cars .

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
02-11-2018, 05:13 PM
Timmy had 2 new longhorns built and cant get either to up to speed. They brought justins car down to try now

CarolinaDirt
02-11-2018, 05:19 PM
Timmy had 2 new longhorns built and cant get either to up to speed. They brought justins car down to try now

Didn't know that man i hope he turns it around , he is a good guy and I like it better when he is up front.

Clayton_Wetter
02-11-2018, 06:08 PM

Okay, I'll make the call. You made it all up!!!!! :)

Clayton_Wetter
02-11-2018, 06:11 PM
No im good with it, he gets emotion out of me when I root against him..hes an embassador of our sport..execpt for last race at my home track tri city hes dominated the last 2-3 years before that, really gettin under my skin lol but he envokes a reaction thats great for our sport..

Just wait until zero starts winning some races. Don't blow a fuse!!!

chupp n bloomer fan
02-11-2018, 07:20 PM
You aren't the only one. Maybe 4m needs to have a potty mouth rehabilitation program set up for those of us going through this....

Hi, I'm blackie and im a recovering pot mouth poster. You know, something like that where we all can just talk each other through this.Or, or, better yet, a censor free section for those of us with nothing good to say in the first place, to use our colorful language.:)

Mindwalker
02-11-2018, 07:35 PM
Lets work or that cnb. Lets get this thing rolling!!!

chupp n bloomer fan
02-11-2018, 07:58 PM
Lets work or that cnb. Lets get this thing rolling!!!Oh, I got some great encouraging comeback for ya, but it is not very clean.

Kwd1253
02-11-2018, 08:30 PM

Hi, I'm blackie and im a recovering pot mouth poster. You know, something like that where we all can just talk each other through this.

What rehab did you go to, mine rehabilitation FAILED. I did good for about 3-4 days, then I relapse. I screw it, rather be pirate with potty mouth than reborn Jehovah's Witnesses.

Rockstar69
02-11-2018, 11:22 PM
Crossfit Overton agreed to sponsor him again this year only if the spoiler ends remain orange...........so the color will not be changing.

jlacey
02-12-2018, 12:38 AM
What rehab did you go to, mine rehabilitation FAILED. I did good for about 3-4 days, then I relapse. I screw it, rather be pirate with potty mouth than reborn Jehovah's Witnesses.

Amen to that!!

ThebigE
02-12-2018, 06:03 AM
The way Richards and Superman are running he may as well just put on the black spoiler top save his crew from having to wrap it.

Bob Hubbard
02-12-2018, 06:05 AM
How many points is Bloomer down this am .......

BloomerHarvickFan
02-12-2018, 07:50 AM
How many points is Bloomer down this am .......

355 to Davenport, who is in the lead by 50 over Richards.

BloomerHarvickFan
02-12-2018, 07:51 AM
People act like it's too early to be concerned about points, and to a degree yes, anything can happen, but when you're over 300 points down to, potentially, your 2 biggest rivals, that's like giving them each a couple of races off.

BloomerHarvickFan
02-12-2018, 07:52 AM
I get sick of the casual, "its early", or "he'll get it going", or "he's testing" stuff..
If you can't get up for the start of the season, what's wrong with you????

CageFaraday
02-12-2018, 08:40 AM
I get sick of the casual, "its early", or "he'll get it going", or "he's testing" stuff..
If you can't get up for the start of the season, what's wrong with you????

Guess you're not the Bloomquist fan you claim to be... If you were, you'd know his tactics and his history, but you don't. Maybe you should rename yourself, "BloomquistPoserFan".

Kwd1253
02-12-2018, 10:06 AM
Guess you're not the Bloomquist fan you claim to be... If you were, you'd know his tactics and his history, but you don't. Maybe you should rename yourself, "BloomquistPoserFan".

Or could be he wants Bloomquist to be on his game and dominate or run good out the gate. Maybe he more passionate than other fans of Scott’s. I like Bloomquist and tmac, hate see them this far back. Yes, other drivers can have couple bad runs and they catch up. But realistically Bloomquist, tmac and couple others can’t have to many themselves through out the season.

Scott said it in his interview last night. They can dig themselves out, but it’s not what they want to do. Even Scott knows he in a little hole and has get out of it.

Josh Bayko
02-12-2018, 10:22 AM

Starting out the season 300 points back isn’t “tactics”. He may very well make it up over the course of the season, but I guarantee he isn’t happy about the season started.

TackyTracker
02-12-2018, 10:39 AM
nope can't be happy so far orange spoiler or not.. I do feel like he can comeback from this because of who he is but they better have their stuff right when Atomic & Brownstown happen next month

BloomerHarvickFan
02-12-2018, 10:40 AM
KWD1253 you are exactly right. I have been a Bloomquist fan since 1993. I have seen him race all over the southeast.
I am very passionate about it.
I want to see him come out and be as good as he can be for the whole season. He is the best I've ever seen behind the wheel.
And yes, he can get out of this hole, but to put it in team sport terminology, he doesn't control his own destiny.
He can win more races than everyone else, but if they are consistent he can't beat them.
He has to have big stumbles by Richards and Davenport, which can happen. We saw last night, in the blink of an eye, Richards went from fighting for a win, to wrecked and out...so I do have hope.

And speaking to CageFaraday....since when does being a fan mean you have to be ok with everything a driver does. Yes Scott has a history of showing up late, being light, having tire "issues". I don't have to say "ahh man that's all cooool" to be a fan.
Real fans want their favorites to be at their best every night.

BloomerHarvickFan
02-12-2018, 10:41 AM
nope can't be happy so far orange spoiler or not.. I do feel like he can comeback from this because of who he is but they better have their stuff right when Atomic & Brownstown happen next month

Scott can make a big move if they have their act together.
Atomic, Brownstown, Bull's Gap, EAMS, Batesville.....he probably has 40 big wins at these tracks.

just dust
02-12-2018, 11:07 AM
Ain't that the truth . People have become so simple , that all they have to do anymore
is gripe about what someone else does . Live and let Live . Always somebody bashing
somebody . Whats happen to this country . Some on here need to get a life . What
is wrong with any color anyone chose's. it must scare the haters .

RiffRaf67
02-12-2018, 12:43 PM
Everyone go check out Brooke Rowden's twitter for casual pics of Bloomer drinking and driving.
oh and driving a convertible half naked with the firesuit air drying..
Thank me later

CageFaraday
02-12-2018, 01:13 PM
@ Josh Bayko, LOL, no I didn't mean getting in a hole was a tactic, but being surprised or upset by Bloomquist being behind after EastBay is silly. Everybody knows he does a lot of testing early and like another poster pointed out, JR has more wins at EB in the last 10 than Bloomquist has in 30. Also, Bloomquist typically starts to shine once the weather gets warmer and the tracks get slicker. I guess some people just need something to wring their hands over and fret. And if they've been a fan since 93', then they should know how he rolls. I say he should get use to it or find someone else to harangue on 4m. Be happy, he was on time every night, he has all his fingers and didn't wipe out any cars, he's miles ahead of his typical start to a season.

Later Dude

MI Dirt Fan
02-12-2018, 01:21 PM
Bloomquist is at Volusia. Actually didn't think he'd be there...

CageFaraday
02-12-2018, 01:22 PM
Bloomquist is at Volusia. Actually didn't think he'd be there...

Why? He loves Volusia...

MI Dirt Fan
02-12-2018, 02:06 PM
Hasn't won there since 2013. So either he hasn't been there or hasn't run well lately.

Kwd1253
02-12-2018, 02:21 PM
Fri,Sat and Sunday was no testing nights. If he was he would have done a interview sat. Said we trying something out on the car. Lost night he said it, they can’t correct the problems with car. They tried a lot stuff to try get right but it’s still having same problem. I don’t think he really wanted bring out the new car out yet. Show his hand what he did in the off season so early on. Looks like he fired up with the red ass, to shut all this talk its going be jd and josh show this season.

chupp n bloomer fan
02-12-2018, 04:13 PM
Everyone go check out Brooke Rowden's twitter for casual pics of Bloomer drinking and driving.
Thank me laterSome kinda drink, a rental Camaro, and I think a candy bar.

Mindwalker
02-13-2018, 01:04 AM
Thank me later

Yeah thanks for illustrating how weak minded some of you are lol.

Illtsate32
02-13-2018, 01:13 AM
Some kinda drink, a rental Camaro, and I think a candy bar.
Yeah thanks for illustrating how weak minded some of you are lol.Garauntee he wasnt drinking alcohol in a convertible where anybody can see him...Bloomers a swordsman he was just out pimpin around lol...

CageFaraday
02-13-2018, 09:03 AM
Fri,Sat and Sunday was no testing nights. If he was he would have done a interview sat. Said we trying something out on the car. Lost night he said it, they can’t correct the problems with car. They tried a lot stuff to try get right but it’s still having same problem. I don’t think he really wanted bring out the new car out yet. Show his hand what he did in the off season so early on. Looks like he fired up with the red ass, to shut all this talk its going be jd and josh show this season.
Your statements seems contradictory, you say he wasn't testing, but they'd tried a bunch of stuff and it didn't work... Sounds like testing or some form of experimentation. Regardless, Bloomquist running sub-par at East Bay isn't news worthy. Of the wins he's had at East Bay, it either rained out and they ran a day time double header or for some reason the track dried out and slicked over. Volusia has always been more to his liking, but Speed Weeks in general just for what ever reason wasn't where Black Sunshine was hot. Moyer on the other hand, he's had seasons where he owned Florida, especially in his Rayburn days, but the last time I believe was when he debuted his Victory Circle car around 2010. Speed weeks are fun, but rarely indicative of how the season will go, with a few exceptions.

joshroth14
02-13-2018, 09:04 AM
Hasn't won there since 2013. So either he hasn't been there or hasn't run well lately.

Bloomquist won there in 2014, 2015 and 2016. LOL

11 Volusia wins for Bloomquist

1994- 2
2011- 2

MI Dirt Fan
02-13-2018, 09:17 AM

1994- 2
2011- 2

I just went off the results on DoD. Nothing really to LOL about.

Chris Thomason
02-13-2018, 10:56 AM
Crossfit Overton agreed to sponsor him again this year only if the spoiler ends remain orange...........so the color will not be changing.

How does CrossFit overton feel about the spoiler ends being blue last night?

dirt33
02-13-2018, 11:05 AM
Must've hit the Taco Bell again last night while out cruisin' the convertible, as he was again MIA when the DoD mics came looking for an interview.

CageFaraday
02-13-2018, 11:07 AM

1994- 2
2011- 2

Thanks for data, I was thinking he had, but was willing to let it go. ROFLMAO.

zach51
02-13-2018, 11:13 AM
Thank me later

I'm not a Bloomer fan but who cares. It's Florida. Whoever took those pics probably passed 3 house fires and 2 dead hookers on the roadside while trying to incriminate the GOAT

RiffRaf67
02-13-2018, 12:32 PM
Feeding the trolls brother, just feedin' the trolls...

Tireguy17
02-13-2018, 12:46 PM
Scott is the only guy who could have a 6 page thread about the legitimacy of his spoiler.

Alot of people are going to have a ton less to lost about when he retires. Other than how boring and cookie cutter all the other drivers are that he leaves behind.

Mindwalker
02-13-2018, 12:56 PM
Feeding the trolls brother, just feedin' the trolls...
You may see it that way, I may see it that way however modjr7 sees it as "bateing". You could get on his/her list as master baiter if you're not carefull! Just some friendly advice... 😀

RiffRaf67
02-13-2018, 02:01 PM
Didnt bait @ anyone specific, didnt quote anyone, didnt provide a link, didnt start a new thread, didnt post the pictures...
Just let the trolls in this thread know there might be something that would interest them. The rest was up to them...
Thanks for the heads up tho, I'll keep an eye out for my inbox warning.

zach51
02-13-2018, 02:07 PM
Lol Riff. I think we could get along. I missed the sarcasm the first time.

Mindwalker
02-13-2018, 02:44 PM
Didnt bait @ anyone specific, didnt quote anyone, didnt provide a link, didnt start a new thread, didnt post the pictures...
Just let the trolls in this thread know there might be something that would interest them. The rest was up to them...
Thanks for the heads up tho, I'll keep an eye out for my inbox warning.

Lol, you're welcome. Even tho you present a strong case... The judge don't take into account any evidence. Getting a warning is pretty much all you'll get but you'll be under the watchful eye of the self appointed hall monitors 24 7 and they have a direct line to the chief..... 😉

TS FAN
02-13-2018, 04:15 PM
LOL another 6 page Bloomer thread. Have mercy.

Mindwalker
02-13-2018, 04:47 PM
Thay are just breathing some temporary air. Obviously that orange showing has them scared lol. Enjoy it.... The air that is 😎

Mindwalker
02-13-2018, 05:04 PM
LOL another 6 page Bloomer thread. Have mercy.

It's pretty cool right? I kinda feel sorry for the guy dominating right now. He isn't getting any attention at all lol. Bloomer however... is living large, rent free in the minds of many.

Thight quarters tho. Lol some more.....

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
02-13-2018, 05:45 PM
It's pretty cool right? I kinda feel sorry for the guy dominating right now. He isn't getting any attention at all lol. Bloomer however... is living large, rent free in the minds of many.

Thight quarters tho. Lol some more.....

Hes getting all the attention on the track! Best you could get. Oh yea and the sovinour sales are thru the roof.

Can i get you a shirt?

chupp n bloomer fan
02-13-2018, 06:08 PM
Hes getting all the attention on the track! Best you could get. Oh yea and the sovinour sales are thru the roof.

Can i get you a shirt?And no one sells more than Bloomer, and it isn’t going to change until he retires.

chupp n bloomer fan
02-13-2018, 06:09 PM
LOL another 6 page Bloomer thread. Have mercy.All started by those who supposedly dislike Bloomer, but they are checking out his butt to see what color his panties are.

chupp n bloomer fan
02-13-2018, 06:10 PM
Scott is the only guy who could have a 6 page thread about the legitimacy of his spoiler.

Alot of people are going to have a ton less to lost about when he retires. Other than how boring and cookie cutter all the other drivers are that he leaves behind.Well said man

chupp n bloomer fan
02-13-2018, 06:11 PM
You may see it that way, I may see it that way however modjr7 sees it as "bateing". You could get on his/her list as master baiter if you're not carefull! Just some friendly advice... 

Lol, you're welcome. Even tho you present a strong case... The judge don't take into account any evidence. Getting a warning is pretty much all you'll get but you'll be under the watchful eye of the self appointed hall monitors 24 7 and they have a direct line to the chief..... Very sound advice.

zyoung25
02-13-2018, 06:35 PM

Alot of people are going to have a ton less to lost about when he retires. Other than how boring and cookie cutter all the other drivers are that he leaves behind.

Pierce has already inherited that target. He's young, so he'll be taking the 4m heat after Scott hangs it up.

a25rjr
02-13-2018, 07:09 PM
Pierce has already inherited that target. He's young, so he'll be taking the 4m heat after Scott hangs it up.

That washed up has been.....he's batting .000 so far!...Boobie, that is!

chill out homers......jk,jk

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
02-13-2018, 07:33 PM
C & B fan I never said he sold more than bloomer but i see it got your attention.

chupp n bloomer fan
02-13-2018, 08:54 PM
C & B fan I never said he sold more than bloomer but i see it got your attention.Just stating you can brag all ya want about JD, still behind Black Sunshine in sales.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
02-13-2018, 09:08 PM
Just stating you can brag all ya want about JD, still behind Black Sunshine in sales.

I know he sells alot but i would like to see the stats on drivers sales. Just curious

Highside Hustler25
02-13-2018, 09:33 PM
But my daddy can beat up your daddy!!!

Mindwalker
02-13-2018, 11:18 PM
Yeah, and his mom wears combat boots. Those HH's are a rough family!

blncfn57
02-14-2018, 05:41 AM
But my daddy can beat up your daddy!!!

exactly. Some get self satisfaction out of cheering for the guy or team that wins. I have never understood that concept. Unless you're on the winning team, the guy winning, or you had a direct hand in making it happen...... how does that make you any better than the guy sitting on his couch down the street who cheers for someone else?

chupp n bloomer fan
02-14-2018, 08:51 AM
exactly. Some get self satisfaction out of cheering for the guy or team that wins. I have never understood that concept. Unless you're on the winning team, the guy winning, or you had a direct hand in making it happen...... how does that make you any better than the guy sitting on his couch down the street who cheers for someone else?I simply started rooting for Bloomer because of the hate out there for him. I like going against the grain. Seems there’s almost no in between on him.

chupp n bloomer fan
02-14-2018, 08:52 AM
I know he sells alot but i would like to see the stats on drivers sales. Just curiousI’d say Bloomer, then Bobby/JD, then Josh/Jimmy, after that, no idea.