PDA

View Full Version : The Killer wins!!

TerryM
02-10-2018, 10:56 PM
Woohoo! Awesome. Where's that guy who said Bronson isn't a threat to win a race? LOL

MI Dirt Fan
02-10-2018, 10:59 PM
Well, he has probably turned a thousand or two more laps more than anyone around that place. Just sayin'.

waaac77
02-10-2018, 11:15 PM
Just sayin, lol. Excuses are like a holes...

Snake X3
02-10-2018, 11:16 PM
This year will be a learning year for Bronson, but I think he's got the talent to be a threat to win quite a few races this year. He's definitely made the series stronger. I glad he got a win in front of the home town fans.

grt74
02-10-2018, 11:20 PM
got to give credit where credit is due, he was in front of the BEST IN THE COUNTRY, congrats to him and his team, regardless of how many laps he has there, he got it done

chupp n bloomer fan
02-10-2018, 11:28 PM
Just sayin, lol. Excuses are like a holes...Sorry if facts were brought into the equation, they are a horrible thing.

TerryM
02-10-2018, 11:28 PM
Most of his laps there were in modifieds and crates. Let's not pretend he's been running against this kind of competition either. He did a lot of traveling the second half of 2017 and made the shows at a lot of big events without the luxury of having provisional. He's a talented driver, no doubt, and he's in the best car he's ever been in. He has a learning curve ahead of him obviously, but he'll be a threat at more tracks than just East Bay.

chupp n bloomer fan
02-10-2018, 11:29 PM
Most of his laps there were in modifieds and crates. Let's not pretend he's been running against this kind of competition either. He did a lot of traveling the second half of 2017 and made the shows at a lot of big events without the luxury of having provisional. He's a talented driver, no doubt, and he's in the best car he's ever been in. He has a learning curve ahead of him obviously, but he'll be a threat at more tracks than just East Bay.For someone who always wants people to act mature and like adults, you’ve sure taken a liking to a special individual.

TerryM
02-10-2018, 11:30 PM
Sorry if facts were brought into the equation, they are a horrible thing.
It was more hyperbole than fact.

dirty bert
02-10-2018, 11:31 PM
He beat the best of the best tonight, he's going to be tough in FLA and south ga miss la his real test will be tracks up north but I think he's going be alright up there to

chupp n bloomer fan
02-10-2018, 11:41 PM
It was more hyperbole than fact.LMAO. Right, he didn’t grow up in Florida, steal stuff in Florida, wanna beat a 50+ yr old mans butt because he messed up in Florida (East Bay), and hasn’t ran at East Bay since he started. And whenever he wants to spank on locals he goes back there and runs.

You wanna split hairs, have at it. Fact is he is from Florida and has ran there more than anyone in the field. I don’t think Nosbich was there.

Does he deserve credit for running a good race and winning sure, but just because someone states the obvious doesn’t mean people gotta act like it ain’t true. Because it is. And yeah, definitely not a fan.

TerryM
02-10-2018, 11:56 PM
Hey, I just like to see a local guy win on the big stage. I guess Bloomquist fans are angry right now, because everyone else just seems like they enjoy a feel good story. I’m a Richards fan, but when his tires went away I was pulling for Bronson. I think almost everyone was — except for my wife. She was screaming for Superman.

MasterSbilt_Racer
02-11-2018, 12:03 AM
I would rather see Nancy Pelosi win a SLM race than Kyle Bronson.

zyoung25
02-11-2018, 12:05 AM
He's not you're typical Bloomquist fan, he knows Scott has his dbag moments. I think we will see one when his interview is put up here in a few.

I'm not really a fan of Bronson myself, but I'm glad to see someone different win.

chupp n bloomer fan
02-11-2018, 12:10 AM
Hey, I just like to see a local guy win on the big stage. I guess Bloomquist fans are angry right now, because everyone else just seems like they enjoy a feel good story. I’m a Richards fan, but when his tires went away I was pulling for Bronson. I think almost everyone was — except for my wife. She was screaming for Superman.

Lol. No, I understand actual facts. Like Bloomquist doesn’t run well at East Bay usually. Or that he was top 3 and had a dust up with Josh, haven’t seen the video. Local guy? Feel good story? Oh yeah, a real poor local, and such a great feel good story. Some guy with deep family pockets behind him, has the best money can buy, real stand up dude, level headed, whatever. You preach on here about people acting better or more mature and you go with this guy as your Knight in shining armor warm and fuzzy story? Okay.....

TerryM
02-11-2018, 12:22 AM
Dang, CnB, you’re one of my favorite 4mers. Not sure why you’re gunning at me. By locals, I was referring to the tracks around me, not East Bay. Bronson has run a lot of crate shows around here. Won a few and lost a few, but always entertaining. It’s pretty cool to see him jump to this level.

chupp n bloomer fan
02-11-2018, 12:28 AM
Sorry man. I just don’t like Bronson, and him winning at East Bay is like Jackie Boggs winning at Portsmouth, or Tyler Carpenter winning at Legendary Hilltop. While against that competition it’s impressive, it’s a track they’ve turned a lot of laps at. Like more than anyone else.

NormP
02-11-2018, 12:44 AM
What's wrong with wanting to beat a 50+ year old man's butt? You think that's over the hill or something?

TMaCiLLiNi39
02-11-2018, 05:42 AM
I wonder how many cars he stole in celebration of tonight... his first Lucas win at East Bay Matches his first felony he received at East Bay when he stole that modified back on the day.... lol

Illtsate32
02-11-2018, 06:09 AM
Woohoo! Awesome. Where's that guy who said Bronson isn't a threat to win a race? LOLCongrats to bronson in his oscar meyer weenie mobile..must say I didnt think he could pull it off, even with the millions spent (or stole) and being in his own back yard...since you made the thread and are throwin shots, il pull this back out down the road and see whats up, if hes even still on the tour...

#FALSuperman
02-11-2018, 06:12 AM
Bronson is a thief? Details?

Illtsate32
02-11-2018, 08:44 AM
Ill say this, im all for second chances and would never want to condemn a person for something they did at 17, but lots of people steal out of desperation or addiction, (which makes it no better), I dont know if thats the case here or not, to me people that steal not out of desparation are like pedophiles theres just something bad in them and they are high risk to trust..

Highside Hustler25
02-11-2018, 09:23 AM
Not a fan but always refreshing when someone picks up their first Lucas or Outlaw win.

CageFaraday
02-11-2018, 09:45 AM

Wow, that is a strong rebuttal. Since i know you use to run around that area and have a better knowledge of him than me, I trust your opinion. I'm not a Bronson fan either, I'm aware of the stuff that went on in the past and the Nosbich incident was insane. I don't know him personally, just what i read in the news and see in racing vids. To the guy who said he's in the best car he's ever been in, uhm he's been in top level equipment as far back as I've been aware of KB, so... It was nice seeing someone outside the usual suspects win and I'd like to believe he's made some changes in his life so the incidents from the past stay in the past. We'll just have to see. Congrats on the win, he drove a great race and was solid most of the week.

MI Dirt Fan
02-11-2018, 11:01 AM
He lives like 10 mins from there. Raced street stocks, mods and crate and select super races. That doesn't include practice. He's got A LOT of laps there. Quite a bit more than anyone else.

AHydro23
02-11-2018, 11:24 AM
FALSuperman, Looks like theft of an "unoccupied conveyance". What is a conveyance?https://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Kyle_Bronson_2213041/

MI Dirt Fan
02-11-2018, 11:27 AM
Another word for transporting.

HoosierDirtFan
He's still a thief! Still waiting for a return for the rest of the equipment he stole from us. Still missing $3K worth of stuff 9/10 years later. Never even received an apology. SPOILED.

formercrewguy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KNMfQrvxjQ

nuff said
02-11-2018, 11:28 AM
In this case a race car and equipment

Kwd1253
02-11-2018, 11:44 AM

I can't believe what my eyes just read, WOW. Sending this to Trump, you just committed treason against the Republican party, TRAITOR!! Lol #OffWithYourHead

Not big fan of his but good job by him getting the win. Never know he could rub off on me. I didn't like Josh for long time, but for last year or so I started like him.

Kwd1253
02-11-2018, 11:53 AM
FALSuperman, Looks like theft of an "unoccupied conveyance". What is a conveyance?https://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Kyle_Bronson_2213041/

People giving him (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) for something he done when he was 17? Wow that pretty lame, if that why they calling him thief for. I guess everyone a saint on this board when they was 15-18. Young preson can change from their wrongs and learn from it to be a better person. I guess half people judging him from that would call me peice of (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) for all the F'up I done from 14-18.

#FALSuperman
02-11-2018, 11:59 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KNMfQrvxjQYea, that has classless written all over it. That's a racing deal where both guys are slide jobbing the other. No reason to go try to beat down an old man. Not really a fan of Bronson. I still respect that he won a Lucas race. That's about all, though.

chupp n bloomer fan
02-11-2018, 12:04 PM
What's wrong with wanting to beat a 50+ year old man's butt? You think that's over the hill or something?Lol, no, not at all:). Just stating a younger buff guy, steps on his manhood, gets passed, fails to realize he’s not in a good spot, and takes himself out. In turn, loses his marbles, shows his behind.

Man, that hurt, the new “clean” version of me.;)

chupp n bloomer fan
02-11-2018, 12:06 PM
People giving him (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) for something he done when he was 17? Wow that pretty lame, if that why they calling him thief for. I guess everyone a saint on this board when they was 15-18. Young preson can change from their wrongs and learn from it to be a better person. I guess half people judging him from that would call me peice of (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) for all the F'up I done from 14-18.You look up my Police history, you got speeding tickets, an improper lane change, and running a light. No thieving, no assault, none of that. So yes, I sure can vent he’s someone I don’t care for, for multiple reasons.

Illtsate32
02-11-2018, 12:11 PM
Lol Id put my money on Nosbisch if they squared up...

Highside Hustler25
02-11-2018, 12:54 PM
Lol Id put my money on Nosbisch if they squared up...

I agree. Just cuz someone's a few inches taller don't mean diddly.

chupp n bloomer fan
02-11-2018, 01:42 PM
I agree. Just cuz someone's a few inches taller don't mean diddly.Half his age, I think shorter, and looks to be built pretty stout.

TUTY
02-11-2018, 02:14 PM
Just lost respect for Bronson. BOO

TUTY
02-11-2018, 02:18 PM
The worst thing is when people have money and can afford and be willing to destroy there own stuff like it doesn't matter. One thing I do know is when a driver acts like that it never goes away. It will happen again and I'm sure it has since that incident.

NormP
02-11-2018, 02:36 PM
Ok, I was about to say, I'm getting closer to "old age" than I thought lol. Plus I know plenty of tough as nails old guys in their 60s, even one or two over 70 that's mean as a snake.

I don't know the first thing about the Bronson guy so I'll just say what everyone else said, it's good to see someone other than the regulars win. And always good to see Davenport come up short.

#FALSuperman
02-11-2018, 02:42 PM
Ok, I was about to say, I'm getting closer to "old age" than I thought lol. Plus I know plenty of tough as nails old guys in their 60s, even one or two over 70 that's mean as a snake. I don't know the first thing about the Bronson guy so I'll just say what everyone else said, it's good to see someone other than the regulars win. And always good to see Davenport come up short.Norm, JD is a genuinely nice guy who respects the sport and the peers he races against. Not saying you have to be a fan. Just curious why you'd rather see Bronson win and prefer JD to come up short? Not trying be pushy, just curious what you had against JD.

thexfactor0210
02-11-2018, 02:58 PM
JD did Dennis Erb dirty at the PDC at Fairbury a couple years ago. I will never forget that.

Kwd1253
02-11-2018, 03:13 PM
JD did Dennis Erb dirty at the PDC at Fairbury a couple years ago. I will never forget that.

I like erb but erb was being erb. Erb was the slower car blocking and pinching off jd lap after lap. Erb style of racing sooner or later someone going punt or slam your door get around you. Then cry and get mad say jd could raced him clean for couple laps is funny. Jd did race him clean for couple laps until slam him out the way.

TerryM
02-11-2018, 03:47 PM
We were sitting behind a group of East Bay fans at Golden Isles. In their words, Nosbisch deserved what he got, and more. Said he had it coming for years. They were 100% in support of Bronson. I didn't think it was that big a deal at the time and still don't. It's hilarious to see someone calling Nosbisch an old man, like he's 80 years old or something. I'm 54 and work out at the gym five times a week. I'm far from an old man, and so is Nosbisch. If you're young enough to muscle a SLM around a dirt track, and take out another driver, you're young enough to face the consequences. I just wanted to congratulate a driver on his first win. He's not my driver, but he sure is fun to watch. Didn't mean to stir up all these angry responses. On to BRP.

MasterSbilt_Racer
02-11-2018, 04:02 PM
We were sitting behind a group of East Bay fans at Golden Isles. In their words, Nosbisch deserved what he got, and more. Said he had it coming for years. They were 100% in support of Bronson. I didn't think it was that big a deal at the time and still don't. It's hilarious to see someone calling Nosbisch an old man, like he's 80 years old or something. I'm 54 and work out at the gym five times a week. I'm far from an old man, and so is Nosbisch. If you're young enough to muscle a SLM around a dirt track, and take out another driver, you're young enough to face the consequences. I just wanted to congratulate a driver on his first win. He's not my driver, but he sure is fun to watch. Didn't mean to stir up all these angry responses. On to BRP.

I spent a lot of years in that neck of the woods and I have way more respect for nosbisch.

Highside Hustler25
02-11-2018, 04:23 PM
I like erb but erb was being erb. Erb was the slower car blocking and pinching off jd lap after lap. Erb style of racing sooner or later someone going punt or slam your door get around you. Then cry and get mad say jd could raced him clean for couple laps is funny. Jd did race him clean for couple laps until slam him out the way.

I kind of remember it as...Dennis was running the fastest way around the track and JD tried numerous times to get by on the top side. Problem was, he kept jumping the cushion and couldn't make the pass. When the laps were winding down and he was running out of time, he elected to muscle his way under Erb to take that preferred line.
Dirty or aggressive? I've heard it debated both ways. Either way, I doubt Dennis never forgets.

#FALSuperman
02-11-2018, 04:35 PM
So, JD drives aggressive in one race out of hundreds of races. I get it, if you're a big Dennis Erb fan. I don't mind Dennis. He has the personality of a door nail. Knows how to race the low side better than most anyone. If that was something JD did on a regular basis or even more than a couple times, I understand. Anyway, moving on. 🤘

CarolinaDirt
02-11-2018, 04:39 PM
So, JD drives aggressive in one race out of hundreds of races. I get it, if you're a big Dennis Erb fan. I don't mind Dennis. He has the personality of a door nail. Knows how to race the low side better than most anyone. If that was something JD did on a regular basis or even more than a couple times, I understand. Anyway, moving on. 落

He chopped Overtons nose the entire heat race last night I can't stand Erb you can't have the whole racetrack pick a lane . He brings those situations on his self

HoosierDirtFan
02-11-2018, 04:44 PM
He chopped Overtons nose the entire heat race last night I can't stand Erb you can't have the whole racetrack pick a lane . He needs put in the fence more often.

Anyone that thinks wrecking is appropriate is an idiot. Erb is good a making his car wide. There is nothing in the rules that state you can't do that. It is the guy be hide another driver that has to find a way around with out making a dirty move. Driving dirty like that is a bit classless. Just my opinion.

CarolinaDirt
02-11-2018, 04:46 PM
I edited it relax , everyone talks about the last lap at the PDC but they don't want to talk about Erb Running JD into the outside wall 3 times once at the flagstand trying to pass him clean . I think when you take the whole track up you can't get mad when someone roughs you up.

#FALSuperman
02-11-2018, 04:49 PM
He chopped Overtons nose the entire heat race last night I can't stand Erb you can't have the whole racetrack pick a lane . He brings those situations on his selfI didn't say I root for Erb. Just said he doesn't bother me. Even though he can't let something go (and apparently his #1 fan base as well) from nearly 3 years ago. It's not like he got put into a wall almost like Erb did to JD earlier. f it's the last lap of a major/crown jewel race things are going to get tight.

blncfn57
02-11-2018, 04:50 PM
He chopped Overtons nose the entire heat race last night I can't stand Erb you can't have the whole racetrack pick a lane . He brings those situations on his self

If you're ahead you sure as heck can have the whole track. Drag racing has specified lines if that's what you're in to.

blncfn57
02-11-2018, 04:52 PM
I didn't say I root for Erb. Just said he doesn't bother me. Even though he can't let something go (and apparently his #1 fan base as well) from nearly 3 years ago. It's not like he got put into a wall almost like Erb did to JD earlier. f it's the last lap of a major/crown jewel race things are going to get tight.

Just as you make a car wide the last few laps of a crown jewel.

I'm a fan of both drivers, but lets be realistic...... he roughed him up. I'm fine with that.

CarolinaDirt
02-11-2018, 04:53 PM
If you're ahead you sure as heck can have the whole track. Drag racing has specified lines if that's what you're in to.

Then don't get all upset when you get moved

Illtsate32
02-11-2018, 05:07 PM
I agree with both sides no its not in the rule book hoosier but there are unwritten rules too, drivers code yes its your right to use up the track but if your holding someone up and open the door expect to get used up...

thexfactor0210
02-11-2018, 05:29 PM
I just did not like the way JD handled it that is as all. I am a fan of both drivers

PRCKartRacer9
02-11-2018, 05:33 PM
Just read where he stole the show

Clayton_Wetter
02-11-2018, 05:53 PM
Woohoo! Awesome. Where's that guy who said Bronson isn't a threat to win a race? LOL

Sometimes you just step in dog poop. Oh well, it will wash off.

Kwd1253
02-11-2018, 06:28 PM
Anyone that thinks wrecking is appropriate is an idiot. Erb is good a making his car wide. There is nothing in the rules that state you can't do that. It is the guy be hide another driver that has to find a way around with out making a dirty move. Driving dirty like that is a bit classless. Just my opinion.

Nothing in the rule book moving someone out your way. specially when they cut the top off being wide on the straightaway, knowing they going cross under you going into the turn then try cut them off. rubbing is racing long as you don't take them out, it's not dirty imo.

Krooser
02-11-2018, 06:33 PM
I was hoping it was Charles Bronson...

Kwd1253
02-11-2018, 06:38 PM

It wouldn't surprise me if he picked up win at Volusia

Krooser
02-11-2018, 06:39 PM
Just lost respect for Bronson. BOO

Dilly Dilly....

wfofan
02-11-2018, 06:45 PM
It wouldn't surprise me if he picked up win at Volusia

Be a heck of a race if he does...

Illtsate32
02-11-2018, 06:49 PM
I was hoping it was Charles Bronson...Kyle "what if the cops cant handle this, jack" Bronson...

MI Dirt Fan
02-11-2018, 06:53 PM
He has a few wins there. One was a outlaw race

wfofan
02-11-2018, 06:56 PM
Will adding water change the situation we are watching???
Someone eductate me on this during this delay for track prep...

#FALSuperman
02-11-2018, 07:24 PM
It's not like they didn't have an entire week to prep this thing. You'd think they would be on their A game after what East Bay produced the past week.

chupp n bloomer fan
02-11-2018, 07:28 PM
We were sitting behind a group of East Bay fans at Golden Isles. In their words, Nosbisch deserved what he got, and more. Said he had it coming for years. They were 100% in support of Bronson. I didn't think it was that big a deal at the time and still don't. It's hilarious to see someone calling Nosbisch an old man, like he's 80 years old or something. I'm 54 and work out at the gym five times a week. I'm far from an old man, and so is Nosbisch. If you're young enough to muscle a SLM around a dirt track, and take out another driver, you're young enough to face the consequences. I just wanted to congratulate a driver on his first win. He's not my driver, but he sure is fun to watch. Didn't mean to stir up all these angry responses. On to BRP.Guess ya need to watch the video for yourself and form your own opinion, because Bronson was a total jerk who stepped on his manhood and got passed. Norm was joking about it, because he thought I was saying Nosbich was old because a guy half his age wanted to fight him. 50’s isn’t old

chupp n bloomer fan
02-11-2018, 07:56 PM
Those saying it’s fine to use the whole track, and just do as you please because you got the lead. While kinda true, when you use the whole track and keep making the guy catching you, lift, your going to get help eventually. Just how it is. You’ll get 1-2 chances, maybe more, but eventually, they are going to move you, or go through you.

Forward Bite
02-12-2018, 03:31 AM
So Bronson switched to a Longhorn chassis and won a big race. Congrats to him. He will be interesting to watch. Does he run the same type engine as last year ?

zach51
02-12-2018, 08:33 AM
Is all of this not what makes the sport fun? If everybody cheered for the same guy, it wouldn't be much fun. I am not a Bronson fan, I am not a fan of anybody who uses their cars as weapons under caution, but who am I to try to tell you why you shouldn't root for the guy?

Being a fan of a race driver is about like dating a woman, it is a lot more fun before you get to know them....

GRT62
02-12-2018, 08:49 AM
I like to read how everyone calling Bronson spoiled, family money, best equipment money can buy etc. Lets get real 22 of the 24 cars in that race were probably the best money can buy and Bronson got it done. Whats the difference in being a young guy with family money and Old guy with a couple sugar Daddys I don't get it.

chupp n bloomer fan
02-12-2018, 09:31 AM
I like to read how everyone calling Bronson spoiled, family money, best equipment money can buy etc. Lets get real 22 of the 24 cars in that race were probably the best money can buy and Bronson got it done. Whats the difference in being a young guy with family money and Old guy with a couple sugar Daddys I don't get it.The douche, jerk, thief, car as a weapon etc part. 

Snake X3
02-12-2018, 09:34 AM
So Bronson switched to a Longhorn chassis and won a big race. Congrats to him. He will be interesting to watch. Does he run the same type engine as last year ?

Yes. He ran Durham engines last year as well.

Snake X3
02-12-2018, 09:38 AM
Is all of this not what makes the sport fun? If everybody cheered for the same guy, it wouldn't be much fun. I am not a Bronson fan, I am not a fan of anybody who uses their cars as weapons under caution, but who am I to try to tell you why you shouldn't root for the guy?

Being a fan of a race driver is about like dating a woman, it is a lot more fun before you get to know them....

LOL...you like Tyler Erb. Dang straight that *YOU* shouldn't be telling anyone who to root for.

Disclaimer: This is a joke between two friends. Don't go dragging me into this ridiculous crap.

zach51
02-12-2018, 11:03 AM
I've never met him that's what I like him Snake lol

One Man Gang
02-12-2018, 01:00 PM
I don't really give 2 s***s if Bronson stole the presidential limo I like the dude but I will say if he's going to travel the country and spend millions he could at least pay for what he took when he was a teenager.

Forward Bite
02-12-2018, 02:18 PM
I see Bronson has been racing a modified at East Bay. Is his modified also a Longhorn chassis ?

a25rjr
02-12-2018, 02:54 PM
Just read where he stole the show

Good one! :)

CarolinaDirt
02-12-2018, 03:32 PM
I see Bronson has been racing a modified at East Bay. Is his modified also a Longhorn chassis ?

No his modified is an Elite Chassis. It's on the right rear quarter panel of it.

zach51
02-12-2018, 03:47 PM
We know the day is coming where him and Pierce are out on the road and have a run-in. That is going to be fun stuff.

formercrewguy
02-12-2018, 04:19 PM
We know the day is coming where him and Pierce are out on the road and have a run-in. That is going to be fun stuff.

Even better if the sister gets in on it.....

Illtsate32
11-10-2018, 03:37 PM

Even better if the sister gets in on it.....

You guys come back from the future? Lol and ya Bronson did exactly what I thought he would do ...squat...

chupp n bloomer fan
11-10-2018, 07:12 PM
You guys come back from the future? Lol and ya Bronson did exactly what I thought he would do ...squat...They do have crystal balls.

buster83
11-11-2018, 12:32 AM
LOL when ERB is out front leading a train race usually with less than 15 laps to go he starts fading and the whole train goes around him seen it more than just a few times but when your in that situation his rear looks 3ft wider from behind but it`s racing even seen him lead 95 and 96 laps and have a left rear go flat.