PDA

View Full Version : INCE chassis help

Warpig76
03-06-2018, 12:43 PM
Does anyone have any information for James Ince Race Cars? Looking for set up info and general info about the cars

TheJet-09
03-06-2018, 03:15 PM
Wasn't he out of Wisconsin or Iowa (or am I thinking of Ihm)? Name sounds familiar if not.

I have no personal knowledge but the area (origin) might help get you in the right direction as to who to ask.

billetbirdcage
03-06-2018, 03:38 PM
Wasn't he out of Wisconsin or Iowa (or am I thinking of Ihm)? Name sounds familiar if not.

I have no personal knowledge but the area (origin) might help get you in the right direction as to who to ask.

James sold the business around 05 or so to a person in Minden, Nebraska and think they closed doors around 09'ish. I can't remember the guys name now. Kyle Berck or one of the Kosiski's might remember the name and know if he's still around. Will Ince, James brother used to drive the house car for James when he owned it, Will is still around used to help Terry Phillips and last I knew he was working in Salina Kansas.

They originally started off as a rocket based copy, how much they changed I don't know.

TALON75
03-06-2018, 09:45 PM
https://m.facebook.com/james.ince.7

Krooser
03-07-2018, 11:33 AM
The jigs and two chassis have been listed for sale on and off for two years or so.

zeroracing
03-07-2018, 11:37 AM
Talon75 hit on the best way to get info. I think James bought the jig back and is looking into building modifieds. I could be wrong but think that is what I have heard.