PDA

View Full Version : Gavin Landers Opens Season with a Top-10 Finish at Chatham

Ben Shelton
03-06-2018, 01:25 PM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 6, 2018

Gavin Landers Opens Season with a Top-10 Finish at Chatham
21-Year-Old Driver Set to Begin His Pursuit of CCSDS Title this Weekend

Batesville, Arkansas (03/06/18) – Gavin Landers opened his 2018 campaign on Saturday evening in his Crop Production Services #77 ASC Warranty/ Longhorn Race Car/ Durham Racing Engine Super Late Model.

The 21-year-old traveled to Louisiana’s Chatham Speedway, where he registered a Top-10 finish.

“We had a good car in the feature, and I had driven up to third, when I hit a hole, which just about caused me to crash,” Landers recollected. “I fell back to 10th before rebounding to a sixth-place finish. Our results could’ve been a lot better, but conversely, I guess it could’ve been much worse. We’ll head to Springfield (Raceway) this weekend and hopefully get our first win of the year.”

Gavin Landers made the trip to Chatham Speedway (Chatham, Louisiana) on Saturday night for the Louisiana Late Model Racing Series debut. Via a runner-up finish in his heat race, Landers earned the seventh-starting position for the feature.

With $2,000 on the line, Gavin was battling for a podium spot in the early stages of the A-Main before hitting a hole, which caused him to slip back several spots. He would recover to record a sixth-place finish when the checkered flag flew.

For more results from the program, please visit www.ChathamSpeedway.com .

This Saturday, March 10 Gavin is set to open his pursuit of the 2018 COMP Cams Super Dirt Series (CCSDS) Super Late Model championship. He will be making the trek to Springfield Raceway (Springfield, Missouri), where he’ll be taking part in a $3,000-to-win event.
For more information on the event, please visit www.COMPdirt.com .

Gavin Landers would like to thank his marketing partners, which include Crop Production Services, Spartan Mowers Mark Martin Automotive, ASC Warranty, Valvoline, Mega Plumbing of the Carolinas, Longhorn Chassis, Durham Racing Engines, Midwest Sheet Metal, Center Point Graphics, Canyon Incorporated, Bootlegger Inc., Sunoco, Arizona Sport Shirts, Strange Oval, Weld Racing, Sweet Manufacturing, Wilwood Disc Brake, Allstar Performance, FK Bearings, Bell Helmets, Racing Optics, Performance Bodies, Pyrotect Racing Cells, Hooker Harness, Team Peterson, Winters Performance, SRI Performance, Indocil Art, Hoosier Tire, Go Lithium Batteries, Butlerbuilt, Schoenfeld Headers, FastShafts, and MSRmafia.com Marketing Services.

The latest info on Gavin Landers can be found online at his official cyber home at www.GavinLanders.com or by visiting his social media channels at www.facebook.com/planetsevenseven and www.twitter.com/GavinLanders .