PDA

View Full Version : Driggers...

Mindwalker
03-29-2018, 10:14 AM
Support him or tell him to take a hike?

Take a hike Sam!

Bubstr
03-29-2018, 01:10 PM
Driggers is not good for the sport. As long as WRG employs him, WRG is not good for the sport. Why would you impose a penalty on a promoter that costs way more than all the fines of the drivers and owners of the initial infraction. I can speculate, lazy and vindictive. No place for that in our sport. LaSalle isn't the only track, that Driggers has been unfair to. I thought WRG was supposed to work for and with tracks, not against them.

Anyone remember how Driggers blamed Farmer City for stealing the money owed to UMP, instead of the promoter that left with it and tried to shut down FC? How about the tracks that lost Summer National events because they did business with other sanction groups? Blamed it on too far, then added races that where farther away?

The other tracks that stand by and not speak up, will be in that position, sooner or later, with no one left to stand up for them.

Mindwalker
03-29-2018, 02:05 PM
So im guessing bubster says take a hike as well?

Another great post bub.... You keep this up I might take back all those things I've said about you 😂

Mud Packer
03-29-2018, 03:55 PM
Driggers certainly isn't a person you would want to be your partner. Look at the Summer Nationals since he has taken over. Clearly he hasn't helped tracks, promoters or the sport in general. Take a hike Sammy.

Highside Hustler25
03-29-2018, 04:17 PM
Support him or tell him to take a hike?

Take a hike Sam!

You want to go nature hiking with Sam:confused:

Bubstr
03-29-2018, 04:29 PM
Here is the story if you didn't get it last year.
https://racingnews.co/2017/06/29/lasalle-speedway-dirtcar-story-from-the-view-of-track-promoter/

golddirt
03-29-2018, 04:45 PM
I think wrg would get a standing ovation if they sent driggers down the road, arrogant and a chicken(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)

56GWebbfan
03-29-2018, 05:28 PM
Well said Bubstr. In my opinion he should be REPLACED by Tony Izzo Jr!!

t3r3e3
03-29-2018, 05:40 PM

Sam Driggers needs to take a hike. UMP has slid downhill under Sam’s watch.

Mindwalker
03-29-2018, 07:15 PM
You want to go nature hiking with Sam:confused:

No comment. 😀

Mindwalker
03-29-2018, 07:21 PM
I think wrg would get a standing ovation if they sent driggers down the road, arrogant and a chicken(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)

What he said^^ heck send the whole group packing with him

Mindwalker
03-29-2018, 07:26 PM

Defiantly have to support Tony... He's tried and true to the sport! Sam has proven to be the complete opposite!!

GEAR_HEAD
03-29-2018, 07:30 PM
Driggers is a terrible person.

Illtsate32
03-29-2018, 07:40 PM
He sounds like an egomaniac who cares about himself more than racing...

Barbecueboy
03-30-2018, 12:03 AM
Who is this Samantha Driggers you speak of?

427c.i.
03-30-2018, 05:09 PM
Defiantly have to support Tony... He's tried and true to the sport! Sam has proven to be the complete opposite!!

I've yet to figure out why Lasalle was blackballed over the deal with Best. Why didn't UMP/WRG just take their fine out of the winnings and call it good? No, destroy a racetrack....good call, Sam.

chupp n bloomer fan
03-30-2018, 05:33 PM
I've yet to figure out why Lasalle was blackballed over the deal with Best. Why didn't UMP/WRG just take their fine out of the winnings and call it good? No, destroy a racetrack....good call, Sam.Power trip.....

Bubstr
03-30-2018, 08:05 PM
I've yet to figure out why Lasalle was blackballed over the deal with Best. Why didn't UMP/WRG just take their fine out of the winnings and call it good? No, destroy a racetrack....good call, Sam.

This deal goes back a year. Rockford put dirt on the track and raced a WOO event on the same day as Tony's SN race. Told Tony he couldn't race and pulled the race. The Rockford owners are related to WRG. Tony says I may race anyhow. WRG promised Tony 3 or 4 race dates for the next year. These are pulled after the Best deal.

bloomy18018
03-31-2018, 10:34 AM
Maybe Mike Hammerle might have a chance at a summer nationals title this year, no competition running this year

fryefan
03-31-2018, 01:03 PM

Tony only has himself to blame in that deal. He was told that Richards was not allowed to run there and Tony let him run anyway.

fryefan
03-31-2018, 01:05 PM
Maybe Mike Hammerle might have a chance at a summer nationals title this year, no competition running this year

No offense to Mike Hammerle, but there will be plenty of good cars running for the SN title.

a25rjr
03-31-2018, 04:42 PM
I've posted my past experience with this so called director,so....take a hike Samantha!

NormP
03-31-2018, 04:50 PM
Tony only has himself to blame in that deal. He was told that Richards was not allowed to run there and Tony let him run anyway.

Your post doesn't really add up. What's the point of a WRG race director if he expepcts other people to do his job for him?

I thought the job of the promoter was to promote the race and provide the facilities. Is he now supposed to do the race director's job as well? That seems like a dumb way to do things.

Bubstr
03-31-2018, 06:11 PM
Your post doesn't really add up. What's the point of a WRG race director if he expepcts other people to do his job for him?

I thought the job of the promoter was to promote the race and provide the facilities. Is he now supposed to do the race director's job as well? That seems like a dumb way to do things.

Good post, Norm. Tony just wanted it in writing, probably to avoid any law suit.