PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Hightower Wins Again in Winged Modified Action

Ben Shelton
04-03-2018, 01:12 PM
For Immediate Release
April 3, 2018

Brandon Hightower Wins Again in Winged Modified Action
Louisiana Racer Now Two-For-Two on the Season

Natchitoches, Louisiana (04/03/18) – Brandon Hightower may have entered only two events thus far into the 2018 season in his Rick’s Trailer City #B52 Bicknell Racing Products Winged Modified, but he’s made the most of his opportunities.

After winning on Saturday night at Sabine Motor Speedway, he’s now a perfect two-for-two in the win column.

“The win was really special, but what made it even more special is it made for a great birthday present for my dad,” Hightower said. “He’s always been there for me and helped me live my dreams, so it means a lot to get a victory for him so close to his special day. Our racecar was really good again, and I want to thank everyone who supports my program. We’ll try and three-for-three on Friday at Waco.”

Brandon Hightower returned to action on Saturday evening, making the short trip to Sabine Motor Speedway (Many, Louisiana), where he competed with the Ark-La-Tex Winged Modified Series. Rolling off third in his heat, Hightower outran Caleb Dillard to capture the heat race win. Earning the pole position for the feature, Brandon led from flag-to-flag reeling in his second win of the season.

For more results from this event, please visit www.SabineMotorSpeedway.net .

Brandon will look to go for the trifecta of wins this Friday, April 6 when he travels to Heart O’ Texas Speedway (Waco, Texas) to do battle with the Texas Winged Modifieds. the Ark-La-Tex Winged Modified Series.

For more information the event, please visit www.HeartOTexasSpeedway.com .

Brandon Hightower would like to thank all of his sponsors including Shadow Trailers, Timmons Truck Center, Ape, Rick’s Trailer City, Bicknell Racing Products, Kucstom Race Parts, J&J Motorsports, Joel’s Auto Sales, JCR Components, Alkydigger, Litton Motorsports, Superior Graphix, ASC Environmental, Swamp Daddy’s Crawfish, Butlerbuilt, Premier Recycling, Henry’s Auto Salvage, Operation Second Chance, Cold Hard Art, Showtyme Home Furnishings, Danny Williamson Racing, Xtreme Tree Service, and MSRMafia.com Website & PR Services.

For more information on Brandon Hightower please visit www.BrandonHightower.com .