PDA

View Full Version : Inaugural ULTIMATE MOV Showdown - I 77 Speedway - Friday May 4th - $3000 to Win

ultimatemov
04-24-2018, 05:08 PM
The Inaugural ULTIMATE MOV Showdown will take place on Friday May 4th at the 3/8th mile dirt oval of I 77 Speedway in Fairplain, WV. The gates will open at 3pm, with driver registration and car inspection from 3pm to 6pm. From 6pm to 6:30, there will be a driver autograph session in the general admission area, so come early and get your seat and then get you favorite regional drivers autographs. Driver's meeting will be at 6:40. Hot laps and time trials begin at 7pm.Also, we want to be different from other series so we are going to add some fan participation. We will have a fast 6 dash called a fan dash. Fans will be paired up with the top 6 that make the race thru time trials. So the Fan Dash will be sponsored by the fans. For $5 a chance, your name will be put in a drawing. The first 6 will be drawn out in order and put the number 1 thru 6 on it. The drivers will draw the fans number and will start in that position. If your driver wins they split the pot with the fan. Heats will be 10 laps and B-Main 12 laps. 24 cars will start the 40 lap feature paying $3,000 to win and $400 to start. So everyone come out and enjoy the Inaugural ULTIMATE MOV Showdown at I 77 Speedway in Fairplain WV.Check out the official website for the ULTIMATE Mid Ohio Valley Super Late Model Series at www.ultimatesupers.com , and continue to follow our social media networks on Facebook at ULTIMATE Mid Ohio Valley Super Late Model Series and on Twitter @MOVSupers to get up to the minute news and details as they become available.The ULTIMATE Mid-Ohio Valley Super Late Model Series would like to recognize their marketing partners for the 2018 season which include: American Racer Tires, Hoosier Race Tires, VP Race Fuels, Dave Poske’s Performance Parts, Radical Racegear, MarTel Sign Company, Simpson, Thomas Clarke Performance, Kryptonite Racecars, My Race Pass and Swift Springs.