PDA

View Full Version : Davenport vs Bloomquist; Smoky's big show; and staying on time

Returning to Dirt
04-24-2018, 09:05 PM
https://insidedirtracing.com/turn-2-blog-davenport-vs-bloomquist-smokys-big-show-and-staying-on-time/

Davenport vs Bloomquist

A big weekend coming for Smoky Mountain

And running a timely show

Kromulous
04-25-2018, 09:17 AM
I'm sorry but there is no comparison between Bloomquist and Davenport, and i like both.

Bloomquist basically invented the modern SLMs, and they way the run now days. He is 54 years old, builds his own race cars, designed as well. He builds and maintains his cars himself, with a small crew usually consisting of a couple guys. He sets them up, cuts the tires, works on the shocks on and on and on.

J.D. is a great driver, with an Engineer, and great funded team. Big difference in my opinion.

When J.D. hits 50 and has more wins and accomplishments than Blooomquist so be it, but to compare him to Bloomquist at this point is folly.

Plus he is not the leader of Team Zero, he is Team Zero.

Plus dont forget about Moyer Sr, he is a man among boys in my opinion, even thou he has slowed down.

Mindwalker
04-25-2018, 09:42 AM
So many continue to try and outdue ole Bloomer on the internet hoping no one knows the accomplished Bloomer lol. I call it the ss syndrome.... If you are comparing jd to Bloom, lmao... Ignorance is bliss 😜

MI Dirt Fan
04-25-2018, 10:32 AM
J.D has a crew chief, an engineer and almost endless supply of funding. That's just insane. No wonder car counts are in trouble like some say.