PDA

View Full Version : Did Dunn Benson make a bad choice?

Mindwalker
04-25-2018, 11:17 AM
You can't help but wonder what they think of there new driver at this point? Wonder if they regret not bringing someone else on board to pilot that xr1. Time is of the essence....

super_latemodel_fan
04-25-2018, 11:31 AM
They have way less regrets Bobby has a ride in there machine than you do !

Hollis
04-25-2018, 11:35 AM
They may have some concern. The team has not been really good over the past few years have they? Part of the problem maybe those who implement the changes on the car. I don't know what is going on with the car or team. I think both Bob and Bobby need to be in the shop during the week.

Cardirt0
04-25-2018, 12:04 PM
Time to jell. Hes not doing great but not doing bad ether. They in the top 10 in points.

pierceFAN
04-25-2018, 12:09 PM
The only bad choice that was made was when your dad chose not to pull out. Your negative obsession with Bobby is sickening... It's non stop...post after post thread after thread you bash the kid taking jabs whenever you see a chance..ive said it before...you are a pathetic POS

Chris Thomason
04-25-2018, 12:13 PM
As nonsensical as I think it might be, couldn't you ask the same about Blount Motorsports? Situations are very comparable. Did Ramirez goof switching to rocket too?

Centeroff
04-25-2018, 12:15 PM
Bobby should have tested the waters in WOO first imo. These Lucas boys are sharks. I think once bobby gets to some tracks that he is familiar with he will be ok. Running bad isnt costing him a penny but im sure he is frustrated. This weekend coming will tell the tell. He has to learn to keep the edges on the tires and work the bottom and middle in the slick or he will never be great. He needs the exact winter plan that Ricky Weiss had. Buy a Bloomquist chassis and learn from the best. Young drivers need coached as well. Hudson listens well to his old man. I think Hudson is the new young gun

NY DIRT
04-25-2018, 12:21 PM
I say it is the other way around. Pierce is probably sorry he went to drive for that team.. Where did Pearson finish in points last year or in the last several years driving the Dunn Benson team car??? One time, the Dunn Benson ride was one of the best rides out there but lately they have really gone down hill. It reminds me of Nascar with Jack Roush. remember when Jack Roush racing was on top of the hill with his race teams. Where is Jack Roush racing today????

Highside Hustler25
04-25-2018, 12:24 PM
The only bad choice that was made was when your dad chose not to pull out.

I knew this was coming before I clicked on the thread. Just didn't think it would be post 5:D

Phil, yer such a doo doo stirrer:rolleyes:

Pennsboro23
04-25-2018, 12:38 PM
Bobby should have tested the waters in WOO first imo. These Lucas boys are sharks. I think once bobby gets to some tracks that he is familiar with he will be ok. Running bad isnt costing him a penny but im sure he is frustrated. This weekend coming will tell the tell. He has to learn to keep the edges on the tires and work the bottom and middle in the slick or he will never be great. He needs the exact winter plan that Ricky Weiss had. Buy a Bloomquist chassis and learn from the best. Young drivers need coached as well. Hudson listens well to his old man. I think Hudson is the new young gun

When Hudson wins four crown jewels before the age of 22 we will call him the best young gun....

Illtsate32
04-25-2018, 12:41 PM
Clickbait lol

Kromulous
04-25-2018, 12:51 PM
Well, 2 big races in Illinois this weekend for him to get it together and show everyone what he can do.

You can test the waters anywhere, that Car there running now with him driving is not going to win in a lot of places. Something is drastically off.

If this weekend doesn't fair well for Pierce, i say he is out of that ride by June. Up my winter prediction by 2 months !

Cardirt0
04-25-2018, 12:57 PM
Clickbait lol

Its 4M and it worked. Some want him to do better. Some want him to crash and burn. We losing to meany drivers so we need him. Love or Hate him. As long as we speaking of him that means hes still here.

Cardirt0
04-25-2018, 12:58 PM
Well, 2 big races in Illinois this weekend for him to get it together and show everyone what he can do.

You can test the waters anywhere, that Car there running now with him driving is not going to win in a lot of places. Something is drastically off.

If this weekend doesn't fair well for Pierce, i say he is out of that ride by June. Up my winter prediction by 2 months !

I think its more the car then him.

Shiny Side Up 18
04-25-2018, 01:06 PM
I'm usually not a Bobby defender, but to be fair, he's: A) Driving for a different team, B) Driving a different chassis, and C) Going to tracks that he's never been to. I think it would be fair to cut them a bit of slack this year. Now, if they're struggling like this NEXT year, then it may be time to be concerned.

Cardirt0
04-25-2018, 01:11 PM
I'm usually not a Bobby defender, but to be fair, he's: A) Driving for a different team, B) Driving a different chassis, and C) Going to tracks that he's never been to. I think it would be fair to cut them a bit of slack this year. Now, if they're struggling like this NEXT year, then it may be time to be concerned.

Yep way to early to tell. They not getting beat up, but they not winning, Or Rome was not built in a Day.

hucktyson
04-25-2018, 01:17 PM
Grown men jerking their gherkin praying for this young man to fail .... younpeople are all pathetic

pierceFAN
04-25-2018, 01:26 PM
He is currently tied for 8th place in points...hes only about 60 points out of the top 5...the same guys bashing him are the ones that said he would be top 10 in points at best... Which he is... And considering...i think it's pretty good... If he was leading the points and had a couple features under his belt the same fools would still find something to rip on him about

Illtsate32
04-25-2018, 01:30 PM
I think he will turn in 2 solid top 5s over the weekend, which will do wonders for his confidence. I kind of thought he could come out and run like Shepp and Josh run in the rockets right off the bat, expectations a little high, but I dont see him quitting or getting fired everybody seems to be happy with each other and the progress their making..all be it slowly

pierceFAN
04-25-2018, 01:30 PM
I knew this was coming before I clicked on the thread. Just didn't think it would be post 5:D

Phil, yer such a doo doo stirrer:rolleyes:

I've been doing really well at ignoring his jabs but every once in awhile you got to throw facts at Phil and we all know he doesn't do well with facts

Cardirt0
04-25-2018, 01:50 PM
I've been doing really well at ignoring his jabs but every once in awhile you got to throw facts at Phil and we all know he doesn't do well with facts

You let your self get sucked in ever time. when will you learn to just let it ride.

Centeroff
04-25-2018, 02:00 PM
Just watched DOD live and 32 was on the show. He is much more humble than I thought. He said the class of the Lucas oil competition was unreal. I at first didnt give him a shot because of a scuffle with one of his drunk fans. When he (arguably) made a dirty pass on the zero at Florence the dislike became real. That was years ago and water under the bridge. I then watched him be overrated week after week while outrunning mediocre competition and dislike him that much more. After listening to the interview of how humble he really is i feel like a hater for not giving him a shot. I've changed my tune, dumped oit the haterade and wish him the best of luck. Still has some learning to do but his days will come

smoothoperator32
04-25-2018, 02:42 PM
Just watched DOD live and 32 was on the show. He is much more humble than I thought. He said the class of the Lucas oil competition was unreal. I at first didnt give him a shot because of a scuffle with one of his drunk fans. When he (arguably) made a dirty pass on the zero at Florence the dislike became real. That was years ago and water under the bridge. I then watched him be overrated week after week while outrunning mediocre competition and dislike him that much more. After listening to the interview of how humble he really is i feel like a hater for not giving him a shot. I've changed my tune, dumped oit the haterade and wish him the best of luck. Still has some learning to do but his days will come

hell just froze over

perftrans
04-25-2018, 02:57 PM
where was Pearson in the points this time last year ?

Clayton_Wetter
04-25-2018, 04:08 PM
Did Dunn Benson make a bad choice?

You can't help but wonder what they think of there new driver at this point? Wonder if they regret not bringing someone else on board to pilot that xr1. Time is of the essence.... :):):):)

Mindwalker
04-25-2018, 05:00 PM
Nice post CW dude lol.

Yeah, I'm thinking db is just gonna have to let bobby rip cars up to get a W. He made his fame that way... Go give ' em heck bobby!!!!!! 😂

Mindwalker
04-25-2018, 05:13 PM
The only bad choice that was made was when your dad chose not to pull out. Your negative obsession with Bobby is sickening... It's non stop...post after post thread after thread you bash the kid taking jabs whenever you see a chance..ive said it before...you are a pathetic POS

Stop whinning ya overgrown goof😜 bobby is going to be around a long time. He will get the wins! Just you wait and see, Russ... Now dry your eyes and get a sandwich or something!! Gawd!!

Centeroff
04-25-2018, 05:18 PM
Stop whinning ya overgrown goof bobby is going to be around a long time. He will get the wins! Just you wait and see, Russ... Now dry your eyes and get a sandwich or something!! Gawd!! he isn’t walking slow and drinking his cold fluids to stay cool. Everyone on 4m knows myself and the mindwalker follow this therapy advice to a tee. Neither of us have actually walked fast or tasted room temperature fluids. That is the secret to our cal damenor lol

kidrock
04-25-2018, 05:31 PM

I agree 100%

MI Dirt Fan
04-25-2018, 05:32 PM
where was Pearson in the points this time last year ?

6th place with 1 win

Mindwalker
04-25-2018, 05:41 PM
Where is EPJ now in standing?

MI Dirt Fan
04-25-2018, 05:45 PM
Where is EPJ now in standing?

4th with 1 win. Same place he won last year I think

Cardirt0
04-25-2018, 05:53 PM
Will Erb jr fan here, and he has looked like $hit this year.. Just not going good for him.

cgrace
04-25-2018, 06:08 PM
I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH THIS POST:I'm usually not a Bobby defender, but to be fair, he's: A) Driving for a different team, B) Driving a different chassis, and C) Going to tracks that he's never been to. I think it would be fair to cut them a bit of slack this year. Now, if they're struggling like this NEXT year, then it may be time to be concerned.Additionally, while I am not a Pierce fan, he is a very good driver.

Mindwalker
04-25-2018, 06:12 PM
Erb fan too... He ain't ran good in a long long time. Sure he got a big check at Eldora and has a few big wins in the last 5 years but disappointing none the less at his overall performance. I can take it when my favorites are failing but you put the truth in front of some folks face about their driver and its a whinning fest of name calling old hens instead of facing the facts a talking like adults hahahaha.... Smh 😉

MI Dirt Fan
04-25-2018, 06:26 PM
I thought when Erb won last year at Charlotte some said that was a turning point. Guess not.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
04-25-2018, 06:43 PM
Isnt erbs only crew member have her arm in cast? I think i saw a pic of this unless i miss took it.

zyoung25
04-25-2018, 06:48 PM
Isnt erbs only crew member have her arm in cast? I think i saw a pic of this unless i miss took it.

She got got with a rock at LaSalle and it broke her arm. I watched her run a lug gun at atomic with one arm and a finger off of her bad arm on the trigger. I dont know many males that could pull that off. She basically changed a tire by herself with one arm. #impreesive

Mindwalker
04-25-2018, 07:06 PM
Heather is the most dedicated hard working person i know. Heck of a team her and Dennis.

MI Dirt Fan
04-25-2018, 07:13 PM
Why doesn't he round up a couple people for off and on help. How much longer can he run Lucas with dismal finishes like this? Where does majority no his funding come from? He's all by no means no Bloomquist.

Illtsate32
04-25-2018, 07:25 PM
Got a question and its prob none of my business but is Heather and Erb in a romantic relationship or is it strictly business..just was wondering not that it matters...

kidrock
04-25-2018, 07:30 PM
Got a question and its prob none of my business but is Heather and Erb in a romantic relationship or is it strictly business..just was wondering not that it matters...

Business.......................................... ............................

Mindwalker
04-25-2018, 07:31 PM
Lol...............

zyoung25
04-25-2018, 08:04 PM

Theyre both happily married. Even though it is kind of strange in this type of sport, but it is possible for a man and woman to be friends without any kind attraction.

Illtsate32
04-25-2018, 08:09 PM
Thanks for the info I had no idea Dennis was married...

rickybrown1952
04-25-2018, 08:14 PM
In my opinion their has been a mistake made I don't think it's going to work Bobby's not doing bad just not real good cause he has proven himself as a driver I think he should be driving a pierce chassis

Cardirt0
04-25-2018, 08:33 PM

Some times his Wife and her Hub comes with them..

dirtcrazy4u
04-25-2018, 08:45 PM
Oppp's I thought they were a couple also.

Loobs_07
04-25-2018, 08:52 PM
just my two cents.. but I just don't think he fits well in the rockets.. and to be honest, besides Richards and Bshepp, rockets aren't running very well this year in general. When he was in his old mans cars, bob was the only one setting it up and tuning on it. So I think thats a big disadvantage not having bob get his hands on it all week. not saying bob is a rocket scientist but I think he knows exactly what bobby needs to feel in a car. Also It don't seem like bobby knows much about the cars besides wheelin them. Wish them all the best in the Lucas deal, but these midwest races haven't been the same without the #32 this year!!

Barbecueboy
04-25-2018, 09:24 PM
This thread reminds me of a sorority cotillion .........talkin about the hot new girl.

Kwd1253
04-25-2018, 09:40 PM
You can't help but wonder what they think of there new driver at this point? Wonder if they regret not bringing someone else on board to pilot that xr1. Time is of the essence....

Maybe they think they went with wrong chassis, not really the driver. Dunn don’t know nothing about the xr1 and same with the Pierce crew. I was little shocked the didn’t go with pierce chassis or longhorn or BD/29 chassis. But I think it would be foolish drop Bobby before changing chassis. If I was Dunn, I would play it out little more with xr1. This next couple event Bobby knows this tracks People give bob (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) but he can figure out a chassis over time. I would say if he doesn’t break in top 2-5 finish before or after showme 100. Switch out chassis to a pierce or chassis Dunn team knows.

Look at Casey he not have great success in Blounts xr1. Casey knows how to set up car and hell of wheelman, Just food for thought to weigh on.

Krooser
04-25-2018, 10:13 PM
There both happily married. Even though it is kind of strange in this type of sport, but it is possible for a man and woman to be friends without any kind attraction.

Me and Blackie have the same deal....

Centeroff
04-25-2018, 10:23 PM
If Bobby doesnt run well this weekend we have problems. I look for him to rock and roll on the 2 tracks he cut his teeth on. If he doesnt run well it has to be the cars fault but if he runs well it will show his lack of experience on the southern dirt.

zyoung25
04-25-2018, 11:35 PM
Most people fail to realize that Pierce boys was going to rocket before the deal with the Lamms even materialized. I really don't think they're rethinking of going back to the Pierce cars. It sounds like Bob doesn't want to be a DLM chassis builder anymore.

This post was made for no reason other than to stir the pot. If we back up a couple years, everybody was questioning the xr1 saving rocket, cuz we remember how dismal of year they had with Eckert when Josh was gone, and everybody was jumping ship and going with BD/CLUB or longhorn cars. Once those guys got their own cars dialed in, nobody could touch them, and sales took off. Basically any shoe that has gotten a new xr1 has struggled. I've watched the Conleys spank everybody in my area for years. When they got xr1s, they done good to crack a top 5 off on a regular night. I think it just takes awhile for the driver to adapt to how they have to drive them, and also finding the balance on the car at the same time probably isn't the easiest thing to do.

Kwd1253
04-26-2018, 12:36 AM
Me and Blackie have the same deal....

No no you no female and Blackie no where being good looking as Heather is or skilled as her working on cars. You two are more like Chris Farley and David spade couple 😂.. blackie fat guy in a little coat 😂

dirtMAN007
04-26-2018, 06:11 AM
Most people fail to realize that Pierce boys was going to rocket before the deal with the Lamms even materialized. I really don't think they're rethinking of going back to the Pierce cars. It sounds like Bob doesn't want to be a DLM chassis builder anymore.

This post was made for no reason other than to stir the pot. If we back up a couple years, everybody was questioning the xr1 saving rocket, cuz we remember how dismal of year they had with Eckert when Josh was gone, and everybody was jumping ship and going with BD/CLUB or longhorn cars. Once those guys got their own cars dialed in, nobody could touch them, and sales took off. Basically any shoe that has gotten a new xr1 has struggled. I've watched the Conleys spank everybody in my area for years. When they got xr1s, they done good to crack a top 5 off on a regular night. I think it just takes awhile for the driver to adapt to how they have to drive them, and also finding the balance on the car at the same time probably isn't the easiest thing to do.

Eckert is back in xr1 this year and struggling...............drove 14 hrs to race at port royal,a track he knows pretty well only to finish out of the top 10 !

Cardirt0
04-26-2018, 08:10 AM
You all know I dont like Bob. But its not Bobby, I think the car is just not doing what Bobby needs from it. If it dont go the next 2 races. I be looking at a new make of car..

Planetzer0
04-26-2018, 09:23 AM
Bobby Pierce will be in a Bloomquist chassis in 2019.

Josh Bayko
04-26-2018, 09:32 AM

They're meant to be driven even straighter than an XR1. You think the learning curve is steep on the Rocket, it'll be even steeper on the Sweet/Bloomquist.

And it's way too early to tell if Dunn Benson made a mistake or not. There's a learning curve with any new car and it's going to take some time to get it dialed in to Bobby's liking. If the weather would would cooperate, I'd think he'd be running a little better by now.

TackyTracker
04-26-2018, 10:58 AM
I believe Lucas TV is showing Tri-City tomorrow night..

Cardirt0
04-26-2018, 11:19 AM

Yep........

Swampy121
04-26-2018, 12:00 PM

Nah, he'll be tearing up a new Swartz by Boggs ;)

Bubstr
04-26-2018, 01:49 PM

Yes, it's on the schedule. It's like getting free-bees now. You pay for Speed weeks and get the later races as a bonus.

I don't think anyone really knows how Bobby will do at Tri City and Macon. If we watch close it should answer a lot of questions. Questions like, has their XR1 improved like Port Royal showed or is Bobby's confidence still up? We can all speculate, but if we knew how to fix it, we would be on top looking down.

Someone said the Illinois races are missing something now. They are missing something all across the country. When Bobby is on, he is worth the price of admission alone. Kid is fun to watch. I hope he gets back to that, so the ones here who obviously haven't watched him, can. He may even run the Catfish line and hit them marks till the cows come home, wearing out, even the best at times. The bottom line is, Bobby can use all of the track, depending what line is fast and how the car is set up. Where he is short, is qualifying fast at times.

chupp n bloomer fan
04-26-2018, 02:28 PM
just my two cents.. but I just don't think he fits well in the rockets.. and to be honest, besides Richards and Bshepp, rockets aren't running very well this year in general. When he was in his old mans cars, bob was the only one setting it up and tuning on it. So I think thats a big disadvantage not having bob get his hands on it all week. not saying bob is a rocket scientist but I think he knows exactly what bobby needs to feel in a car. Also It don't seem like bobby knows much about the cars besides wheelin them. Wish them all the best in the Lucas deal, but these midwest races haven't been the same without the #32 this year!!129 wins so far reported to Rocket Chassis. Yep, running terrible.

formercrewguy
04-26-2018, 02:51 PM
The fact that Bobby gets 4 pages+ on 4m tells me he is doing a ok.

Mindwalker
04-26-2018, 03:42 PM
The fact that Bobby gets 4 pages+ on 4m tells me he is doing a ok.

There ya go!! Bobby is doing ok. 👍

Bradley
04-26-2018, 04:17 PM

You mean their new driver who won the last race against the big boys at the dome, before he joined Dunn/Benson ? Apparently the driver can win big races, I imagine They are very happy they got Bobby and are busy trying to figure out what they need to do as a team to get to where they need to be. I think what Bobby has accomplished in his family ride in a short amount of time, proves he is very talented behind the wheel of a late model once they get the car dialed in. If Bob can build a car on his own and get it setup to win the races that Bobby won, I am very sure Bob is capable of getting the xr1 dialed in with all the support and help he didn't have when he started to build his own chassis.

Hoosier_Dirt
04-26-2018, 04:21 PM
This thread makes me smh!!

Kwd1253
04-26-2018, 04:46 PM
They're meant to be driven even straighter than an XR1. You think the learning curve is steep on the Rocket, it'll be even steeper on the Sweet/Bloomquist.

And it's way too early to tell if Dunn Benson made a mistake or not. There's a learning curve with any new car and it's going to take some time to get it dialed in to Bobby's liking. If the weather would would cooperate, I'd think he'd be running a little better by now.

Not 100% accurate, Bloomquist car are one the straightest car. Landers and Ricky not the most known straightest drivers. But Bloomquist can tell them how to setup to there liking. He would tell you driver it straight as you can. Bobby better wheelman than Ricky and Ricky is running very well in his Bloomquist chassis.

Clayton_Wetter
04-26-2018, 06:06 PM
There ya go!! Bobby is doing ok. 

I'm getting sickerer by the post!!!!!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
04-26-2018, 06:12 PM
I'm getting sickerer by the post!!!!!

Put ur reading glasses on!🤓

Bubstr
04-26-2018, 06:16 PM
There ya go!! Bobby is doing ok. 

Yes, the haters have to try harder to tear him down, so they feel better about their self. They used to get to 8 pages, before giving up.

perftrans
04-26-2018, 06:52 PM
I would ask did bobby make the mistake not dunn benson

Mindwalker
04-26-2018, 08:09 PM
Yes, the haters have to try harder to tear him down, so they feel better about their self. They used to get to 8 pages, before giving up.

"They" have a pretty good start, wouldn't you say? What makes you so sure they've given up? 😉

Mindwalker
04-26-2018, 08:12 PM
You mean their new driver who won the last race against the big boys at the dome, before he joined Dunn/Benson ? Apparently the driver can win big races, I imagine They are very happy they got Bobby and are busy trying to figure out what they need to do as a team to get to where they need to be. I think what Bobby has accomplished in his family ride in a short amount of time, proves he is very talented behind the wheel of a late model once they get the car dialed in. If Bob can build a car on his own and get it setup to win the races that Bobby won, I am very sure Bob is capable of getting the xr1 dialed in with all the support and help he didn't have when he started to build his own chassis.

Well said!

#FALSuperman
04-26-2018, 11:29 PM
Look, Hudson won ROY in '17 and finished 9th in points (1430 points behind Richards). I don't care what everyone says, I believe Bobby will be quite upset if he is over 1400 points behind the leader at years end. Learning curve or not, they want to be competitive. When was the last time Bobby raced at a track in Illinois and everyone thinks a couple top 5's would be a great weekend? This team really should be a favorite for both nights. Bobby didn't just forget how to race in his backyard. Let's see how the weekend plays out. 👍

MI Dirt Fan
04-26-2018, 11:45 PM
According to what I read on DoD racewire Bloomquist has won like 3 of the last 4 or something there.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
04-27-2018, 01:32 AM
According to what I read on DoD racewire Bloomquist has won like 3 of the last 4 or something there.

Not this wknd!

Centeroff
04-27-2018, 02:01 AM
SS, I gave you 4 drivers since you seem to have that deer in the headlights look after every race zero dominates. Matter of fact you get the whole field Friday night SS. That zero gets around Tri city in a jiff. Saturday night could be a different story? Maybe 32, Babb, Richards, or O’Neil get the nod? 1/6th mile dirt ovals are for go karts, greyhounds, and cushion bangers. How broken would your soul be if the zero got the job done? Priceless!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
04-27-2018, 04:14 AM
J_ _ _ OFF i will stick w the 39&49. Thank you very much. U will need more than the 0 to get a win!🤣😂😆

Kwd1253
04-27-2018, 07:39 AM
What is everyone's least favorite class to watch on the dirt? For me its BMods hands down. ID rather watch a 50 lap street stock feature with 30 cautions that to watch a BMod drive onto the racing surface. I have never seen a good BMod race in my life!

J_ _ _ OFF i will stick w the 39&49. Thank you very much. U will need more than the 0 to get a win!藍

"They" have a pretty good start, wouldn't you say? What makes you so sure they've given up? 

Superman=JD, Batman=bloomquist, commissioner gordon=Forest Lucas.. when Scott and Jd team up

https://youtu.be/prRySgsgtnM

Tag you blackie to override your block on s.s. so have read his post lol

chupp n bloomer fan
04-27-2018, 08:09 AM
Not this wknd!You do realize you are absolutely no better than the ones you engage? Be above the BS, not feeding it.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
04-27-2018, 09:09 AM
You do realize you are absolutely no better than the ones you engage? Be above the BS, not feeding it.

I claim to be no better than anybody else

ksmitty79
04-27-2018, 10:12 AM
The reality is, there are only a few people that are qualified for the Dunn/Benson ride. Says a lot about the character that Bobby possesses

MI Dirt Fan
04-27-2018, 10:27 AM
The reality is, there are only a few people that are qualified for the Dunn/Benson ride. Says a lot about the character that Bobby possesses

You must not own a Bobby Pierce eat chit shirt.

Bubstr
04-27-2018, 11:44 AM
You must not own a Bobby Pierce eat chit shirt.

Yes, that shirt will be a classic. The day Bobby and crew told off the haters. The haters deserved it. The best part of it was, if they complained about it, you knew they was a hater.

jeffreymo
04-27-2018, 12:56 PM
The best part of it was, if they complained about it, you knew they was a hater.

Or, maybe the "haters" just had some class instead...

Mindwalker
04-27-2018, 12:57 PM
Yes, that shirt will be a classic. The day Bobby and crew told off the haters. The haters deserved it. The best part of it was, if they complained about it, you knew they was a hater.

Don't hate the haters... They're being truthful 😜

Mindwalker
04-27-2018, 01:05 PM
You do realize you are absolutely no better than the ones you engage? Be above the BS, not feeding it.

I give you credit for you efforts here but you're trying to enlighten the dimmest of wits 😏

Mindwalker
04-27-2018, 01:10 PM
So what im seeing here is it may not be bobby but the xr1instead? Maybe a combination of the two?

They need to figure this out because.... Time, is of the essence!

Cardirt0
04-27-2018, 01:43 PM
If I had 10 bucks for ever time someone got in to a car, and could not make it work I be rich. Seen a lot of cars sold 5 or 6 weeks in they they just knew they would not work for them. And it not that they cant drive.. Bobby will know in the next 2 or so weeks. He well be at tracks he knows will . Lets all wate and see what happens.. Love or hate him he can drive. He just maybe in a Car he cant or they just ant got the Car right yet. They 8th in points so its not like they getting stomped and the cars a round him are all top notch cars. Ant no Chicken little's in front of him. They may be one set of Shocks a way from Kicking A$$.

MI Dirt Fan
04-27-2018, 01:45 PM
Just because he runs well at some of the tracks coming up doesn't mean he's just going to start running better over Bloomquist, J.D, Richards and even TMac or EPJ.

Cardirt0
04-27-2018, 01:52 PM
1 JD, 2 JR, 3 Bloom, 4 Person jr, 5 Tim Mc, 6 Hodson ONeal, 7 J Owens, And tied T8 Don ONeal T8 Bobby P right in there with the best and a lot of good drivers behind Him... List I like to be on. lol

Mindwalker
04-27-2018, 01:53 PM
This weekend and the comming tracks he knows won't make any difference unless he goes back to ripping stuff up...

Cardirt0
04-27-2018, 01:57 PM
This weekend and the comming tracks he knows won't make any difference unless he goes back to ripping stuff up...

I still think he can do it with out running over people. If he does then it proof that hes not got it if he has to crash his way to the front.

Bubstr
04-27-2018, 02:24 PM
Or, maybe the "haters" just had some class instead...

Is someone confused about snide remarks about mothers, sisters and girlfriends reputation with class? That could include declamation of a Pierce race car, crew chief and driver. As far as class that interferes with someone's way of making a living, I want no part of. That shirt called out the haters and the haters confirmed it. it had nothing to do with class, except the low class of the haters.

The haters can dish it out, but have trouble taking it. Seems a hater would make their own shirt, but the keyboard and crying is easy.

Cardirt0
04-27-2018, 02:38 PM
Is someone confused about snide remarks about mothers, sisters and girlfriends reputation with class? That could include declamation of a Pierce race car, crew chief and driver. As far as class that interferes with someone's way of making a living, I want no part of. That shirt called out the haters and the haters confirmed it. it had nothing to do with class, except the low class of the haters.

The haters can dish it out, but have trouble taking it. Seems a hater would make their own shirt, but the keyboard and crying is easy.

Just cause i called him out for crashing in to cars, and running over them dont make me a hater, but i was called one. Some people went way over board, but some of the Bobby fans went just as far over board as most the ones with the hate. When he does good, I give him his Due, but will also call him out when he does Dumb $hit.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
04-27-2018, 02:43 PM
I give you credit for you efforts here but you're trying to enlighten the dimmest of wits 

Hmmmmmmm........🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Mindwalker excellent post!

MasterSbilt_Racer
04-27-2018, 03:22 PM

That was the day I put my Bobby shirts away.

MI Dirt Fan
04-27-2018, 03:27 PM
I don't think the haters were complaining about. More like lmao about it.

Hollis
04-27-2018, 03:28 PM
You do realize you are absolutely no better than the ones you engage? Be above the BS, not feeding it.Wish more would follow that tid bit of info.

Kwd1253
04-27-2018, 03:40 PM
I claim to be no better than anybody else

But you are better, don’t ever doubt yourself buddy lol. Your name is no more sliding sideways it’s King s.s. Or does President S.S. Sound better 🤔

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
04-27-2018, 04:06 PM
Call me anything but late for the race!

Highside Hustler25
04-27-2018, 05:17 PM

Whoever wins Saturday night will ultimately rip something up:)Unless the winner is Erb or EPJ>

Tell me this, why is it if B Shep or Babb or Shirley, or Marlar run the cushion and tear the spoiler off, nobody says a word. Let Pierce do it and it's a Cardinal sin.
Haters are just gonna hate. The more ya ridicule the youngster, the more hatred you show. Kinda sad really when ya think about it.

Mindwalker
04-27-2018, 05:42 PM
HH he wasn't just ripping his stuff up running the cushion, he had no problem ripping yours up too to get around you. Now he drives with some sense. There, spelt 'er out for ya😉

Think what ya want. Feel what ya will... I still love you toots 😘

Clayton_Wetter
04-27-2018, 07:43 PM

But but, he IS the BS!!!!!!!

Dlmfan123
04-27-2018, 10:33 PM
Now it’s only gonna be cuz it’s his home state

kidrock
04-28-2018, 06:20 AM
Whoever wins Saturday night will ultimately rip something up:)Unless the winner is Erb or EPJ>

Tell me this, why is it if B Shep or Babb or Shirley, or Marlar run the cushion and tear the spoiler off, nobody says a word. Let Pierce do it and it's a Cardinal sin.
Haters are just gonna hate. The more ya ridicule the youngster, the more hatred you show. Kinda sad really when ya think about it.

If you leave Macon without tearing something up then you must not have pulled the car out of the hauler lol

hucktyson
04-28-2018, 01:04 PM
So if he didn’t win one of these 2 races he’s a pathetic driver and should retire immediately , now he wins one by setting fast time , dominating his heat AND leading every lap and he’s horrible and should
Retire because he got lucky the track locked down ?? This is why haters have zero credibility

a25rjr
04-28-2018, 03:24 PM

I bet a c-note, that you wont EVER see that on a DB shirt!

They have too much Big C..lass for that!

But Im glad he won one for the Lamms and crew!

Mindwalker
04-29-2018, 02:47 AM
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out this weekend was a gift from his home land. Or does it? Lol

Hoosier_Dirt
04-29-2018, 07:51 AM
They did not make a bad choice!! He will have some growing pains at tracks he's never been to, but he will win some too, just like this weekend. Bobby is a really talented young driver!!

Highside Hustler25
04-29-2018, 08:54 AM
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how Scott got lapped twice in the same race. Or does it? LSDMorris:D

Cardirt0
04-29-2018, 09:14 AM
Love or Hate Him he Won. Get over it. And he did it with out running over someone. Witch i have been saying a long time that he did not have to do to be fast. Now that he sees that. Thats Good. Hes here to stay, AND I hope he keeps it clean cause when hes ON hes fun to watch when he does.

Mindwalker
04-29-2018, 09:27 AM
Oh, the old copycat attack by hh! I see how this is gonna go...

NormP
04-29-2018, 09:37 AM

I don't what's worse--you being so stupid, or you being such a hypocrite.

Highside Hustler25
04-29-2018, 09:40 AM
Oh, the old copycat attack by hh! I see how this is gonna go...

I will say Bloomer has the largest selection of the baddest T Shirts I've ever seen. I almost bought one:)

Mindwalker
04-29-2018, 09:54 AM

Bubstr can't see it. He is blinded by the very thing he fall off his milk box preaching, evertime 😂

chupp n bloomer fan
04-29-2018, 10:21 AM
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how Scott got lapped twice in the same race. Or does it? LSDMorris:DRather simple, he blows ass at Macon. He is not an elbows up, pitch the car driver. So at Macon he will suck. Didn’t pick him in the polls because of that. Then again, I picked EPJ and Richards. Richards wasn’t good Friday, and EPJ was mediocre both nights.

Barbecueboy
04-29-2018, 12:39 PM

Yes, that was very respectful wasn't it???

#FALSuperman
04-29-2018, 12:43 PM
I will say Bloomer has the largest selection of the baddest T Shirts I've ever seen. I almost bought one:)I agree there, except it's Bobby lol. The Pierce group has the merchandise side of things cornered. By far top setup/display, most variety in choices (included some pretty cool dri-fit hoodies), and probably top sales. I know I heard from someone a while back that JD's camp who runs the merchandise part thinks people won't buy hoodies and t shirts for $10-$15 more if they are of high quality (dri-fit/performance type). As many of those hoodies that were flying around at the World 100 last fall, I think that is one area some of these teams are underestimating in the fans. Personally, if I think the quality is worth it, I will pay the extra money.

Barbecueboy
04-29-2018, 12:46 PM

Stop that ,he doesn't like it when it's pointed out........feelings are hurt now.

#FALSuperman
04-29-2018, 12:54 PM
I should ad, the marketing behind the eat sh*t shirt was not very brilliant. Like someone else said, as long as Dunn-Benson is involved, those types of shirts will never be produced in support of Bobby. The fans who are wanting more of that, not happening.

Highside Hustler25
04-29-2018, 12:54 PM
I agree there, except it's Bobby lol. The Pierce group has the merchandise side of things cornered. By far top setup/display, most variety in choices (included some pretty cool dri-fit hoodies), and probably top sales. I know I heard from someone a while back that JD's camp who runs the merchandise part thinks people won't buy hoodies and t shirts for $10-$15 more if they are of high quality (dri-fit/performance type). As many of those hoodies that were flying around at the World 100 last fall, I think that is one area some of these teams are underestimating in the fans. Personally, if I think the quality is worth it, I will pay the extra money.

Have you seen the Arizona Sports/Bloomer trailer yet?

#FALSuperman
04-29-2018, 12:59 PM
Have you seen the Arizona Sports/Bloomer trailer yet?I haven't this year yet...is it sharp?

Highside Hustler25
04-29-2018, 01:04 PM
I haven't this year yet...is it sharp?

The selection of T Shirts is. A whole lot of new designs. I'd say their were probably about 20-30 to pick from. They've added a lot compared to when he had his own trailer. Bloomer fans should be ecstatic:D

a25rjr
04-29-2018, 01:14 PM
The selection of T Shirts is. A whole lot of new designs. I'd say their were probably about 20-30 to pick from. They've added a lot compared to when he had his own trailer. Bloomer fans should be ecstatic:D

The only problem is, it was mia during Speedweeks!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
04-29-2018, 01:18 PM

Thats cuz thers was a oil change clinic and they got sold out!

a25rjr
04-29-2018, 01:22 PM
Thats cuz thers was a oil change clinic and they got sold out!

Or they hired the toterhome driver from last year to pilot the new merchandise rig!

Kwd1253
04-29-2018, 02:51 PM

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1804661479631006&id=112905748806596

smooth32
04-30-2018, 01:55 PM
This is a stupid thread.

Illtsate32
04-30-2018, 02:48 PM
I should ad, the marketing behind the eat sh*t shirt was not very brilliant. Like someone else said, as long as Dunn-Benson is involved, those types of shirts will never be produced in support of Bobby. The fans who are wanting more of that, not happening.

Fals maybe not very brilliant, not many people or things and life are, but it def did not hurt his image or reputation like his naysayers want to act like it did, they said what was on their mind, put it on a shirt, made a bunch of money off of it, po'd his naysayers even more, and went about they business, won a bunch of races in the process, and landed a full time lucas ride, no reason to make another looks like they came out on top to me...

Highside Hustler25
04-30-2018, 05:32 PM
Fals maybe not very brilliant, not many people or things and life are, but it def did not hurt his image or reputation like his naysayers want to act like it did, they said what was on their mind, put it on a shirt, made a bunch of money off of it, po'd his naysayers even more, and went about they business, won a bunch of races in the process, and landed a full time lucas ride, no reason to make another looks like they came out on top to me...

Agree !!!!!

The only thing the haters accomplished is like you said, they got them to sell a whole bunch more T Shirts.

And I gotta laugh every time someone blabs about what kind of T Shirt D.B. approves of. They could probably care less what's on some T Shirt. But then you have the keyboard car owners telling us how much they're in the know. It's laughable I tell ya:D

Clayton_Wetter
04-30-2018, 06:03 PM
I will say Bloomer has the largest selection of the baddest T Shirts I've ever seen. I almost bought one:)

But if you did, then you would be one smart cookie, and you don't want that, do you? Backside Hugger!!!....... hahahahahaahaaaa

Mindwalker
04-30-2018, 06:05 PM
This is a stupid thread.

That's what they said about the light bulb 😝

a25rjr
04-30-2018, 06:24 PM
Agree !!!!!

The only thing the haters accomplished is like you said, they got them to sell a whole bunch more T Shirts.

And I gotta laugh every time someone blabs about what kind of T Shirt D.B. approves of. They could probably care less what's on some T Shirt. But then you have the keyboard car owners telling us how much they're in the know. It's laughable I tell ya:D

If you EVER see that nonsense on a DB shirt, i'll buy you and me one.....how bout dat? :)

NormP
04-30-2018, 06:30 PM

You're giving a dumb shirt way too much credit. I like when Bobby wins because it makes for a fun conversation and I'm glad he finally got some wins with the new team.

But anyone who thought that tee shirt was a good idea, or liked it, is an idiot.

#FALSuperman
04-30-2018, 06:33 PM
Agree !!!!!The only thing the haters accomplished is like you said, they got them to sell a whole bunch more T Shirts.And I gotta laugh every time someone blabs about what kind of T Shirt D.B. approves of. They could probably care less what's on some T Shirt. But then you have the keyboard car owners telling us how much they're in the know. It's laughable I tell ya:DTo each their own...as far as approving, they do have a say thanks to the top sponser being a Christian University. As long as this is the case, I guarantee you won't see them ever selling a t-shirt like the one from last summer.

a25rjr
04-30-2018, 06:38 PM
To each their own...as far as approving, they do have a say thanks to the top sponser being a Christian University. As long as this is the case, I guarantee you won't see them ever selling a t-shirt like the one from last summer.

Yep, especially knowing that Kemp's wife, Kathy, graduated from Campbell!

Illtsate32
04-30-2018, 06:57 PM
You're giving a dumb shirt way too much credit. I like when Bobby wins because it makes for a fun conversation and I'm glad he finally got some wins with the new team.

But anyone who thought that tee shirt was a good idea, or liked it, is an idiot.

Norm I myself didnt like or dislike that they made the shirt, and whether it was a good idea or not, well opinions may vary, but the writings on the wall of whether it hurt them or not, so I would guess to say from their shoes and their fans shoes it didnt turn out to be a bad idea.

But if anyone finds themselves offended or mad, or hating the Pierces because of a t-shirt, then they are most likely the people who they were addressing with it...

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
04-30-2018, 07:10 PM
If you EVER see that nonsense on a DB shirt, i'll buy you and me one.....how bout dat? :)

Will u buy me one too?😉

Highside Hustler25
04-30-2018, 08:39 PM
I'm tellin ya, this ( BAD WORD ) is laughable:D

Mindwalker
04-30-2018, 08:54 PM
Suggesting profanity is against the rules, HH!

Highside Hustler25
04-30-2018, 09:13 PM
Suggesting profanity is against the rules, HH!

Ya know, it's something each and everyone of us try to accomplish every day. But cha can't say it on 4m:confused:

Mindwalker
04-30-2018, 09:33 PM
We wouldn't be here if sombody didn't do it😉

a25rjr
04-30-2018, 10:19 PM
Will u buy me one too?

Yeah, ill buy you an orange spoiler.....that's the only way you'll get one! :)

I'll even get Bloom bloom to sign it for ya!

Mindwalker
04-30-2018, 10:25 PM

Hahahaha!! Thats a knee slapper right there now!!! 😂

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
04-30-2018, 10:46 PM

Dont be so sure on that!

NormP
05-02-2018, 08:07 PM
Norm I myself didnt like or dislike that they made the shirt, and whether it was a good idea or not, well opinions may vary, but the writings on the wall of whether it hurt them or not, so I would guess to say from their shoes and their fans shoes it didnt turn out to be a bad idea.

But if anyone finds themselves offended or mad, or hating the Pierces because of a t-shirt, then they are most likely the people who they were addressing with it...

I wasn't offended or mad personally although some seem like they were, I just thought it was a dumb shirt.

By the way, I should have added this originally--it would have been a dumb shirt whether it was a shirt supporting Bloomer, JD, Tmac, Mike Marlar, or whoever.

Many late model fans already do a good enough job of making themselves look backwards, they don't need to wear a tee shirt that would only reinforce the point.

Anyway, I hope he keeps winning.

Cardirt0
05-02-2018, 11:52 PM

I got a Yellow Spoiler on my SS Cobalt does that count.

chupp n bloomer fan
05-03-2018, 11:17 AM
I wasn't offended or mad personally although some seem like they were, I just thought it was a dumb shirt.

By the way, I should have added this originally--it would have been a dumb shirt whether it was a shirt supporting Bloomer, JD, Tmac, Mike Marlar, or whoever.

Many late model fans already do a good enough job of making themselves look backwards, they don't need to wear a tee shirt that would only reinforce the point.

Anyway, I hope he keeps winning.Well said...