PDA

View Full Version : Here is a little though for ya..... You guys agree?

HoosierDirtFan
04-30-2018, 11:21 PM
Here is a little though for ya.....
You guys agree with the quote on the back of the spoiler or is that taking it too far?
http://i66.tinypic.com/2wlvl11.jpg

Illtsate32
05-01-2018, 12:00 AM
Id put a dirty one on him first chance I got...

Mason87
05-01-2018, 05:49 AM
It doesn't bother me at all, but of course the way things are today I'm sure it will hurt someone's feelings and offend them.

Josh Bayko
05-01-2018, 07:22 AM
Not a fan of the use of profanity, but the general message is funny.

Chris Thomason
05-01-2018, 08:41 AM
Not a fan of the use of profanity, but the general message is funny.

I'm in line with JB. I ain't no saint for sure but I see the profanity here as kind of a public forum. Kinda like the Pierce shirt. Kind of hillbillyish. His race car though, who am I to say.... At least competition has fair warning

dmr37
05-01-2018, 10:07 AM
if I was the promoter, he wouldn't get on the track with that on the car

over4T
05-01-2018, 10:19 AM
Spoiler on our car says "Caution, may drive like you do." Gentler version that makes a few people think before a stupid move.

TheJet-09
05-01-2018, 10:32 AM
^^^ I like that one!

I'm not sure if I read it on here, or where I heard it, but the saying was something like, "Son, I don't drive like that, but I sure can!"

Clayton_Wetter
05-01-2018, 10:44 AM
if I was the promoter, he wouldn't get on the track with that on the car

I guess I would change my spoiler to read: The promoter is an idiot!!!! hahahahahahaaa

The promoter is an idiot, tee shirts are on sale at the vending trailer!!!!! :)

dmr37
05-01-2018, 10:49 AM
I guess I would change my spoiler to read: The promoter is an idiot!!!! hahahahahahaaa

The promoter is an idiot, tee shirts are on sale at the vending trailer!!!!! :)

The vending trailer is parked at the rest stop down the highway. hahahaha

Krooser
05-01-2018, 11:20 AM
That wouldn't fly at my joint....

Clayton_Wetter
05-01-2018, 11:42 AM
The vending trailer is parked at the rest stop down the highway. hahahaha

Yeah, I know a promoter that would go postal over tee shirts like that. hahahahaa

fastford
05-01-2018, 12:04 PM
if i know for sure it was on purpose , then i feel the same way as spoiler , I,m just not gone advertise it though , that way , hey , it was a accident...lol....

Centeroff
05-01-2018, 03:22 PM
Thought that was the new Pierce tee shirt. Oh it’s a spoiler!

a25rjr
05-01-2018, 07:22 PM
QUOTE: Thought that was the new Pierce tee shirt. Oh it’s a spoiler!

That was early 2017....they had to add the f bomb, when that didn't work!

Raceready
05-01-2018, 11:36 PM
It wont fly at tracks that are run with class and dignity. Anybody that would put something that ignorant on their car like that would get walled on purpose at some other tracks since some drivers wont take threats from anybody. I don't think that car will be around too long because any sponsor with self respect would not donate to a program that bad.

Centeroff
05-02-2018, 01:49 AM
1st amendment fellas. Freedom of speech

Mason87
05-02-2018, 09:16 AM
Didn't you know we don't have rights anymore, have to cater to people that get upset about everything.

TheJet-09
05-02-2018, 11:06 AM
^^^ I agree, but I'm not sure it still applies when on private property that you have paid admission to be on.

And I'm by no means a Constitutional lawyer or something, and it's getting off base, but my example comes from being a Brewers fan. Back when Braun came out and admitted he lied about using steroids, I saw on TV that a gal wore one of his jersey's to a game, but taped over his last name so it said "FRAUD." Security told her she either had to take the jersey off or leave. I thought the same thing...What about the First Amendment?

brsteg
05-02-2018, 11:25 AM
Makes me think the guy is a hot head with an attitude and I wouldn't want to race with him; so I'll rough him up out of the way and move on as best and as much as I could; because the guy is probably going to get po'd anyway if you just race him and make contact. That's what the spoiler says to me... hot head on board move around as quickly as possible.

Kwd1253
05-02-2018, 12:02 PM
Wow, reading some this post lol. Maybe that driver got tired of jack ass drivers. Specially to the ones saying if went to this track they put him in the wall for having that. Those drivers shouldn’t be on the track in the first place. You got be a Retard to do that because he has that on his spoiler. I 100% agree to what he says on spoiler, race hard and clean makes it fun race. Race dirt get your (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) total lol. If want drive dirty and try put people in the wall go to the 4 banger class where you should be at.

Clayton_Wetter
05-02-2018, 02:19 PM
How about a "MAGA" spoiler???? hahahaaa

BloomerHarvickFan
05-02-2018, 04:55 PM
1st amendment fellas. Freedom of speech

1st Amendment doesn't even remotely apply here. It would be like me walking up to ABC News and saying they had to let me come on TV and make a statement, because I have 1st Amendment rights.
That's crazy. Just like a promoter can say he doesn't want that on his track.

Raceready
05-02-2018, 07:15 PM
That message on the spoiler may just scream " Trailer Park Trash " to some. How do you explain to young kids you might take into the pits after the features are over that the white trash or gangsta rap music language that good parents try to shield children from is right in front of them for all the world to see ?

MI Dirt Fan
05-02-2018, 07:40 PM
1st Amendment doesn't even remotely apply here. It would be like me walking up to ABC News and saying they had to let me come on TV and make a statement, because I have 1st Amendment rights.
That's crazy. Just like a promoter can say he doesn't want that on his track.

Exactly...

Centeroff
05-02-2018, 08:06 PM
Totally different. Once you pay the fee to race and you do not break any posted track rules you have the right to be on that property. Then comes discrimination and all sorts of lawsuits. You can say anything you want as long as you aren’t threatening to harm others but on the other hand it is kind of a threat. If he would accidentally crash and hurt someone he is darn near guilty before the trial starts. Either way the guy is an idiot and I agree it’s a disgrace to the sport. Around these parts I’ve seen bumper stickers about Obama that I wouldn’t want my mother to read. Freedom of speech and right to gather or assemble. I say don’t let the guy race until he takes the sticker off the spoiler but it’s a fine line

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
05-02-2018, 08:48 PM
^^^^^bully^^^^^

Illtsate32
05-02-2018, 09:10 PM
Its not the s word its the intent thats shown. When someone takes someone out even if pretty blatant can always say they didnt mean to do it, this guy on the otherhand....hes setting himself up for alot of problems...

Cardirt0
05-03-2018, 12:03 AM
I run in to him just cause he told me not to...

Centeroff
05-03-2018, 01:44 AM
SS I will get my fat chick on my moped and bounce her off his door and dare him to lay one fender on Bertha!! As beautiful as she is, her left armpit weighs more than old boys 4banger lol

Raceready
05-03-2018, 06:34 AM
I run in to him just cause he told me not to... There you go ! I think his spoiler should read [ Sorry I'm so slow that I have to be worried about being punted out of the way. I'll try to get faster ].

fastford
05-03-2018, 08:45 AM
That message on the spoiler may just scream " Trailer Park Trash " to some. How do you explain to young kids you might take into the pits after the features are over that the white trash or gangsta rap music language that good parents try to shield children from is right in front of them for all the world to see ?

yep , just like these parents need to shield them from watching TV now days , they show way worse than that on regular TV.........

dmr37
05-03-2018, 09:21 AM
Does anyone know whose car it is?

Raceready
05-06-2018, 04:45 PM
Does anyone know whose car it is? Somebody was telling about a driver of a late model that was on full welfare and still raced. Wonder if this is the bird ?