PDA

View Full Version : Bedford LM's

BandMember
05-01-2018, 03:20 PM
Bedford had 6 LM on Friday, hoping this isnt the end of Super Lates at my favorite track. dont give me weather as an excuse, port royal had 42 saturday with worse weather.

TheJet-09
05-01-2018, 03:32 PM
They're starting to pick up in our area (IL). Hopefully that trend continues, everywhere.

bleedblue55
05-01-2018, 04:23 PM
Bedford had 6 LM on Friday, hoping this isnt the end of Super Lates at my favorite track. dont give me weather as an excuse, port royal had 42 saturday with worse weather.

First off if Bedford is your favorite track you need to get out more often. Bedford and Port Royal are light years apart. Port Royal has become one of the best tracks on the east coast, Bedford is stuck in the 1970's and is famous for producing freight train racing.

Josh Bayko
05-01-2018, 05:14 PM
The forecast was crappy, and ultimately, they rained out. That surely kept some cars away.

GEAR_HEAD
05-02-2018, 06:55 PM
First off if Bedford is your favorite track you need to get out more often. Bedford and Port Royal are light years apart. Port Royal has become one of the best tracks on the east coast, Bedford is stuck in the 1970's and is famous for producing freight train racing.

This! I find it hard to believe that Bedford is anybody's favorite track.