PDA

View Full Version : Guys like us

Centeroff
05-12-2018, 05:28 PM
Weather or not you love him him or hate him, we are the reason Bloomquist gets paid to show up and race. A simple post about a modified tee shirt has over 6,000 views. That is nearly as many views as the topic “dirt Million”. Even the haters will find a new hobby when he retires. Rick Flair in wrestling, Floyd Mayweather in boxing, Dale Earnhardt in nascar and Scott Bloomquist on the dirt. Villains sell!

pierceFAN
05-12-2018, 05:46 PM
bloomquist told bobby one time..."ive made a lot of money being the bad guy"

TerryM
05-12-2018, 09:23 PM
There’s maybe five Bloomquist fans on 4m. They make up probably 90% of the posts and views on most threads that go multiple pages. It’s always been that way.

Mindwalker
05-12-2018, 09:29 PM
Lol.......

Chris Thomason
05-12-2018, 09:29 PM
I'll bet the over on 5, Terry lol. Just some of us are cordial, had a decent upbringing, know how to act, and are not attention wh0res

chupp n bloomer fan
05-12-2018, 11:26 PM
I'll bet the over on 5, Terry lol. Just some of us are cordial, had a decent upbringing, know how to act, and are not attention wh0resI always enjoy the thought that only a select few like Bloomquist. But then the actual facts get in the way. When I’m on TShirt alley at The World 100, he has more fans at his trailer than anyone else, always. And more boos and cheers.

J20in1st
05-13-2018, 12:27 AM
6000 views is repeated views not new ips. You look at it 50 times a day that 50 views

Centeroff
05-13-2018, 01:00 AM
https://i.redd.it/6nlpvps36gx01.jpg If Lucas oil got something like this about the goat there are about 5 people on 4m that would be prime suspects with SS at the top of the list!

Centeroff
05-13-2018, 01:02 AM
Besides a crotch chop and winning more major races than anyone ever will again, what has Bloomquist done to be the villain? Long haired surfer from Southern California maybe?

President Clinton
05-13-2018, 06:35 AM
Bloomquist is viewed as bad/villain by choice.He always is stand-offish and “appears” to be a loner. His younger years and public knowledge of him partaking in extracurricular activities mad him seem like the bad boy of racing!!!! He ran with the image and created his brand. Smart man, and great driver

Josh Bayko
05-13-2018, 07:22 AM
Bloomer isn’t a bad guy or anything. I think he’s just kinda shy, and he’s created the heel gimmick because it makes his public interactions a little easier. as He’s quite approachable long before and after the races, and the only time I’ve ever seen him just straight up shun a fan was a time he was suiting up and getting ready to get in the car.

dirtcrazy4u
05-13-2018, 08:07 AM
I think every racing series out there has a bad boy. Nascrap, had the Sr. . WoO sprints had Slammin sammy. That list can go on and on. Bloomer showed up with his long hair and what everyone thought was attitude. What he did bring was a professional approach to the sport, he came prepared, he made a lot of guys realize that to beat him you had better have your chit together.

Forward Bite
05-13-2018, 02:54 PM
The post about Bloomquist T-shirts has a lot more content then T-shirts. The t-shirt thread is full of information about the big 50 thousand dollar to win mod special at Farly, Iowa. A good informative thread. Check it out.

Centeroff
05-13-2018, 03:36 PM
Why do people hate him? Looking for someone on here that absolutely can’t stand the man and why?

golddirt
05-13-2018, 04:49 PM
His attitude

MI Dirt Fan
05-13-2018, 05:16 PM
Because thier driver doesn't have the the resume he does.

Clayton_Wetter
05-14-2018, 05:31 PM
Lol.......

Yes LOL, this guy never misses a chance to discredit the Great One!!!! hahahahahaaha

To the point of being obsessed!!!

Clayton_Wetter
05-14-2018, 05:34 PM
His attitude

I like his attitude, friendly and fair, but with a twist of superiority, that is due to his own efforts.

Clayton_Wetter
05-14-2018, 05:36 PM
Besides a crotch chop and winning more major races than anyone ever will again, what has Bloomquist done to be the villain? Long haired surfer from Southern California maybe?

Actually one of the cleanest drivers in racing by far.

MI Dirt Fan
05-14-2018, 05:55 PM
Actually one of the cleanest drivers in racing by far.

I would have to say so but probably a couple others also. Less repair work and less money you have to spend to fix it.

Clayton_Wetter
05-14-2018, 05:59 PM
I would have to say so but probably a couple others also. Less repair work and less money you have to spend to fix it.

Have all "five" of us made our 90% of the comments yet??? :)

a25rjr
05-14-2018, 06:23 PM

Now we have. :)

Everybody hates a WINNER and theres only ONE goat!

MI Dirt Fan
05-14-2018, 06:57 PM

Adjusted my signature

Mindwalker
05-14-2018, 07:10 PM
All you Bloomer fans are wussis!

a25rjr
05-14-2018, 07:20 PM
All you Bloomer fans are wussis!

Don't you mean ..inners!

Swampy121
05-14-2018, 10:24 PM
I think every racing series out there has a bad boy. Nascrap, had the Sr. . WoO sprints had Slammin sammy. That list can go on and on. Bloomer showed up with his long hair and what everyone thought was attitude. What he did bring was a professional approach to the sport, he came prepared, he made a lot of guys realize that to beat him you had better have your chit together.

Main difference is Sr. was the villain because of his dirty driving. Bloomer's just c0cky, but is one of the cleanest drivers in the sport.

Waldo
05-15-2018, 07:33 PM
I'm the 6th Bloomquist fan, but i find that funny because he has mad well over a million dollars in his career in merchandise sales. With so little fans who buys all the shirts and hats....... And Bloomquist is disliked because he won't kiss ass like those other drivers do with each other. Your race competitors are your enemy's. He is there to beat them. Make no friends..........win..............Bloomquist.

IZZOJR16
05-15-2018, 07:40 PM
it will always be that way, don't be fooled, bloomer thrives on the bad guy stuff and being a lightning rod for controversy. of course any bloomer thread is going to blow up.

Centeroff
05-16-2018, 12:46 PM
Rumor is, he gets over half of the merchandise with his new Arizona deal. They market his apparel well and he doesn’t have to fool with ordering the merchandise or pulling that trailer across the country. I bet they sell double what Scott did just for the fact that trailer is at every race. He knows how to market his name very well but was really to busy to work the merchandise deal the way it should be.

chupp n bloomer fan
05-16-2018, 03:46 PM
I'm the 6th Bloomquist fan, but i find that funny because he has mad well over a million dollars in his career in merchandise sales. With so little fans who buys all the shirts and hats....... And Bloomquist is disliked because he won't kiss ass like those other drivers do with each other. Your race competitors are your enemy's. He is there to beat them. Make no friends..........win..............Bloomquist.Nice post. Well said. Yes, I love that line about no fans. And the guy is the first to ink a deal exclusively with Arizona, but nope, no one buys them. And he only has 5-7 fans on the glorious 4m.

Waldo
05-16-2018, 07:03 PM
Bloomquist might have more fans than all other drivers on the tour combined. The 4 or 5 fans deal is a joke.
Somebody pay's for that car to be at the track every week. And I'm telling you as much as the haters don't like it, bloomquist is not footing the bill. If you believe that you are in a dream world. Add the Merchandise sales and then add the sponsors to that.........

Illtsate32
05-16-2018, 07:10 PM
There is more than 5 of his fans on 4m, but def 3 of em flood all the threads, especially when the P word is mentioned...

chupp n bloomer fan
05-16-2018, 07:41 PM
There is more than 5 of his fans on 4m, but def 3 of em flood all the threads, especially when the P word is mentioned...Whut u mean? I had a p word come to mind, but it had two s’s and a y.:)