PDA

View Full Version : Duck river???

3 wide
05-13-2018, 07:38 AM
Noticed they cancelled all the races except for 4 the rest of the year at duck river and they cancelled southern all star race at Winchester speedway.

castone
05-13-2018, 09:14 AM
Both very good tracks and facilities, and I've seem more good races at Duck River than anywhere I have been too. Just hope the Handwriting is Not on the Wall !

tnturbo
05-14-2018, 02:42 PM
Sounds like Bob Harris is ruining Middle TN racing by running his own tracks into the ground. Between him and Bill Hibbets with Thunderhill and TNR they are making dirt racing in Middle TN a thing of the past. The race I attended at Duck River earlier this year with Ricky Spurgeon running the show was a great one. Racy track and cars not torn up. Guess Bob couldn't handle him running Duck better than he could so he threw a fit. Stick to the tanning bed and sandblasting Bob!

Chris Thomason
05-14-2018, 02:49 PM
Is Ricky out for real? I must have missed that along the way. Harris must be hard to work with. I think he missed a good opportunity with Michael Luna as well.

Slinging
05-14-2018, 08:28 PM
I heard from a reliable source that Spurgeon is out at Duck River and YES YES Bob Harris is very hard to work with..seen it with my own eyes...its a shame that one of the best dirt tracks I have ever been too is becoming a I don't know what...

riddle28
05-15-2018, 06:26 AM
it is a shame they couldnt sustain the high caliber races duck had a few years ago, and winchester is unpredictable as it is

flagone
05-15-2018, 07:57 AM
Duck has had some good promoters running the program for sure.

Spurgeon
Luna
David Earl Gentry

castone
05-15-2018, 09:58 AM
Also Jason Hubbell and Scott Shelton