PDA

View Full Version : What tracks are you headed to this weekend?

HoosierDirtFan
05-16-2018, 03:34 PM
What tracks are you headed to this weekend?
Track / Event

brsteg
05-16-2018, 04:38 PM
Atomic / World of Outlaws Late Models Friday--- but not looking likely to happen
Charlotte / NASCAR All*Star Race Saturday

Zonks32x
05-16-2018, 05:11 PM
141 Speedway on Friday for the Lucas Race
Angell Park on Sunday for All Star Sprints

Was planning on the All Star race Saturday at Plymouth or the Dirt Kings race at Shawano, but a family commitment takes priority.

BTExpress
05-16-2018, 05:19 PM
My original plan was a WoO sprint car weekend @ Lincoln, Williams Grove, & Bridgeport, NJ. However, I think mother nature will be the winner. Already rained out tonight @ Lincoln and the rest of the weekend is not looking good.

Shiny Side Up 18
05-16-2018, 06:08 PM
Lincoln Big Ten Super Late Models Friday (maybe), FALS weekly show Saturday.

CIRF
05-16-2018, 07:08 PM
Friday night: Tri-City Speedway-Granite City, IL

Saturday night: Federated Auto Parts Speedway/I-55-Pevely, MO

Both are USAC National Sprint Car shows. These two events are the closest USAC National shows to us, except, of course, the Illinois State Fair USAC Silver Crown race in August. If not for that being the case we'd be at Fairbury for the weekly show.

Everyone be safe and have a great time wherever ya'll choose to watch racing!!

Swampy121
05-16-2018, 10:26 PM
Atomic on Saturday if we don't get rained out...

racincowboy02
05-16-2018, 11:27 PM
Cherokee Saturday for the weekly show if we don't get rained out

BrendonBauman
05-17-2018, 08:35 AM
Friday Night: Lincoln Speedway (Lincoln,IL) - Midwest BIG Ten Late Models / Street Stocks event

Saturday Night: Spoon River Speedway (Canton,IL) - Weekly Event, "Autism Night"

Pennsboro23
05-17-2018, 08:44 AM
Atomic if it doesn't rain.

Trax53
05-17-2018, 08:48 AM
Lot of racing on my plate over the next week.
Friday: Carolina Clash @ Carolina Speedway (Rained Out)
Saturday: ??? Rain ???
Sunday: Street Stocks/Super Late Models @ Bristol Motor Speedway
Monday: $2000 to Win Mini Outlaw Karts @ Mountain Creek Speedway Catawba, NC
Wednesday: $5150 to win Mini Outlaw Karts @ Millbridge Speedway Salisbury, NC
Thursday: ARCA @ Charlotte
Friday: WoO Sprint Cars @ Charlotte Dirt Track

over4T
05-17-2018, 10:01 AM
What tracks are you headed to this weekend?Track / Event Over the state line to Nevada this weekend for round 2 of the Nevada Pro Stock Tour with the Macon like Lovelock Speedway on Saturday and Winnemucca Regional Raceway on Sunday. Will be our first races out of our home area this year after fighting early season bugs with the car. Seem to have them fixed after a good last weekend with a heat win and a 2nd in the main. We'll see. Eternal racers' optimism.

brsteg
05-17-2018, 10:27 AM
Lot of racing on my plate over the next week.
Friday: Carolina Clash @ Carolina Speedway
Saturday: ??? Rain ???
Sunday: Street Stocks/Super Late Models @ Bristol Motor Speedway
Monday: $2000 to Win Mini Outlaw Karts @ Mountain Creek Speedway Catawba, NC
Wednesday: $5150 to win Mini Outlaw Karts @ Millbridge Speedway Salisbury, NC
Thursday: ARCA @ Charlotte
Friday: WoO Sprint Cars @ Charlotte Dirt Track

I'm a little jelly...

FastEd95
05-17-2018, 11:30 AM
Friday: Mod Madness, Davenport, IA...Saturday: Lucas Oil LM, Spring Valley, MN...Sunday: USMTS, Mason City, IA. Weather looks good for at least the first two nights.

i-pod
05-17-2018, 04:06 PM
Friday: I-96 Speedway for their regular show.Saturday: Thunderbird Raceway for the “Thunderstruck 35” 2,500 to win late models.

JMill99m
05-17-2018, 07:17 PM
Saturday night. FALS 🏁

TTS_JF
05-17-2018, 07:33 PM
Friday staying home since atomic rained out
Saturday Florence, Richmond, or whoever doesn't get rain

CIRF
05-18-2018, 01:00 PM
Well, Mother Nature has won in regards to tonight's racing USAC National Sprint Car and modified events at Tri-City Speedway in Granite City, IL. Rained out with no reschedule information available at this time according to the Tri City Speedway Facebook page. KG says they are working on a rain date, hopefully they work something out.

The USAC National Sprint Cars an UMP Modified's are looking good for tomorrow night at Pevely, MO. Hopefully it stays that way!

Dlmfan123
05-18-2018, 01:27 PM
Thunder mountain and ppms if the weather doesn’t win

TerryM
05-18-2018, 03:07 PM
Was planning on Cochran tomorrow night, but they have canceled the Nesmith portion of the show for some reason. So no racing for us this weekend. I guess we'll head to the beach instead.

dirt33
05-18-2018, 06:32 PM
Friday: Mod Madness, Davenport, IA...Saturday: Lucas Oil LM, Spring Valley, MN...Sunday: USMTS, Mason City, IA. Weather looks good for at least the first two nights.

Where you headed on Sunday now that the USMTS weekend is a scratch? Gonna put on some miles to I-80?

dirt33
05-18-2018, 06:40 PM
Over the state line to Nevada this weekend for round 2 of the Nevada Pro Stock Tour with the Macon like Lovelock Speedway on Saturday and Winnemucca Regional Raceway on Sunday. Will be our first races out of our home area this year after fighting early season bugs with the car. Seem to have them fixed after a good last weekend with a heat win and a 2nd in the main. We'll see. Eternal racers' optimism.

Good luck this weekend. I have spent a brief amount of time in that area, and have always been interested in the tracks along I-80 in NV and also the northern CA tracks. Hopefully everything is going well at all of them, and I hope you have a good run.

dalex9
05-18-2018, 06:49 PM
Flying into Lincoln, Nebraske for Lucas race on Sunday at I-80 Speedway. First trip there and hoping for good weather.

FastEd95
05-19-2018, 01:29 AM
Where you headed on Sunday now that the USMTS weekend is a scratch? Gonna put on some miles to I-80? I'll be at home Sunday once again - the spring up here has been one of the worst ever for getting races in. I actually skipped Davenport Friday (because of radar and I wasn't up to the 480 mile round-trip) and headed to Fairmont for their opener (that had already been postponed 7 times). Saturday at Deer Creek is now looking kind of iffy...the horrid spring continues.

TUTY
05-19-2018, 10:05 AM
Deer Creek