PDA

View Full Version : Jack Hewitt at Macon. OMG. Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

HoosierDirtFan
05-22-2018, 10:45 PM
Listen to Jack Hewitt at Macon. OMG. Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Apparently mad at the flag man. :)
https://www.facebook.com/isaiah.ulrich/posts/1499680340136210

dirtcrazy4u
05-22-2018, 10:52 PM
They just don't make em like jack hewitt anymore. What a dam shame. He is what many need.

dirt crow
05-22-2018, 11:17 PM
Hilarious!!!! 🤣🤣

CIRF
05-23-2018, 08:06 AM
I was in the stands at Mighty Macon that night. It took 3 USAC officials to keep Jack from getting to Billy Shipman. I don't think Jack would have been nearly as pissed if Shipman had at least entertained a brief conversation but he disregarded Jack like he wasn't there and that really made Jack mad. Just a side note to this video, the car that hit Jack bounced off and went into the infield and hit a 4-wheeler and completely destroyed it.

I'm going to see Jack at The Hoosier Hundred Thursday night. I'll tell him his famous video once again surfaced on a racing message board. A late model board this time. I promise you it will make him smile!!

PRCKartRacer9
05-23-2018, 08:53 AM
It’s been all over Twitter the past couple days as well. Saw him run once in a sprint at Muskingum County and once in a late model at WVMS. True legend

old_wedge_nut
05-23-2018, 09:36 AM
Loved it when Jack and Charlie Swartz were teammates sponsored by J.W Hunt. Two of the best and biggest personalities.

chupp n bloomer fan
05-23-2018, 03:54 PM
I was in the stands at Mighty Macon that night. It took 3 USAC officials to keep Jack from getting to Billy Shipman. I don't think Jack would have been nearly as pissed if Shipman had at least entertained a brief conversation but he disregarded Jack like he wasn't there and that really made Jack mad. Just a side note to this video, the car that hit Jack bounced off and went into the infield and hit a 4-wheeler and completely destroyed it.

I'm going to see Jack at The Hoosier Hundred Thursday night. I'll tell him his famous video once again surfaced on a racing message board. A late model board this time. I promise you it will make him smile!!Wondering if you’d commented yet on this. Seen it before, never gets old. You let Jack know he has loads of fans, and man, it’s as much for his personality as it was his driving. Anyone who has yet to read that book, I strongly urge them to read it.

You read Jan Opperman’s book? Freaking sad, but good too. His boy was trying to race. You know if he is still? As well as I think Jack’s grandson??(Dallas)

ThebigE
05-24-2018, 09:39 AM
Dallas is Jack's nephew.

#49superman!
05-25-2018, 04:10 PM
Pretty sad actually. His vocabulary skills are that of a moron.

#49superman!
05-25-2018, 04:12 PM
He pulled the same garbage at the Indy 500, making homophobic remarks.

HoosierDirtFan
05-25-2018, 04:57 PM

And you must be that of an idiot. Fact is the man could wheel a race car to the tune that only most racers can dream of being able to do.

PRCKartRacer9
05-25-2018, 05:01 PM
His driving skills were that of Superman’s verbal

PRCKartRacer9
05-25-2018, 05:01 PM
Superman wears Jack Hewitt pajamas to bed

Clayton_Wetter
05-25-2018, 05:24 PM
And you must be that of an idiot. Fact is the man could wheel a race car to the tune that only most racers can dream of being able to do.

That doesn't mean he can spell a word though. hahahahahaaaaq

Illtsate32
05-25-2018, 05:50 PM
"SOB probly only makes $175 a week and thats fine but"...-Jack Hewitt

chupp n bloomer fan
05-25-2018, 09:50 PM

He pulled the same garbage at the Indy 500, making homophobic remarks.Since you wanna start slinging crap, how many people has Jack killed there douchebag?

CIRF
05-26-2018, 11:03 AM
CnBF, I told Jack what you posted and he smiled, just as I thought he would. Jack was working with the #21 Silver Crown car at the Hoosier Hundred at the Indy Mile Thursday night but we spent an hour or so with him and Jody after the race. I have heard him say more than once that what the fans think of him is most important.

Until Superman learns to drive and win in midgets, winged and wingless sprints, modifieds, late models, Silver Crown cars on both dirt and pavement, quality’s and finishes 12th or better in the Indy 500 and also wins all 4 of the 4 Crown Nationals divisions at Eldora on the same night then it is safe to say Superman couldn’t carry ol Jacks helmet bag.

Jack Hewitt is now 66 years old and racing has left the whole right side of his body partially paralyzed and given all that I’d STILL love to watch some clown call him a moron to his face.

CIRF
05-26-2018, 12:19 PM
CnBF, I’ve read the Jan Oppperman book. After the Indiana State Fairgrounds crash Jan was never the same, a shell of his former greatness. The final years of Jans life were excruciatingly sad and painful. I remember fund raisers being held to help purchase Jan a new van outfitted with lifts to assist his parents in getting Jan around after his last racing accident at Jennerstown that left him basically a vegetable. It was a similar story to that of Butch Lindley.

Sadly enough Jans heyday was before my time but all I have ever seen or read is Jan was as good as there ever was. Jan was a very unique character, for sure.

In The Gas
05-26-2018, 02:29 PM
Hahaha! Wonder if he ever got his “bleep” kissed

chupp n bloomer fan
05-26-2018, 04:21 PM
I had no idea his final crash was at Jennerstown. My Dad and I went there for asphalt modified races, and Busch North races. Even some super late shows.

Pretty sure it’s shut down now.

Yeah man, love to meet Jack sometime, seems like a good dude. And yes, his talent in anything, top notch.

I remember the fundraisers for Jan. Very sad, very.

Just struck me very wrong for someone to get on their high horse about JD, and bash Jack for being pissed and speaking his mind. Please. Pick someone else.

CIRF
05-26-2018, 11:28 PM
Superman wears Jack Hewitt pajamas to bed

Now thats funny right there!

CIRF
05-26-2018, 11:40 PM
Amen, CnBF! Once again, well said. The dam quote option still doesn’t work!

CnBF, you’d love ol Jack. He’s one of us, always was, always will be, at least as long as Ive known him, which is over 20 years.

chupp n bloomer fan
05-27-2018, 07:26 AM
If you are on your phone as I am I think that’s it. Never was an issue, but lately it is a lot. But hey, just make sure you don’t say any of George Carlin’s naughty words:).

dirtcrazy4u
05-27-2018, 07:52 AM
Jennerstown is still racing Saturday nights. I got to see opperman wheel a sprint car. He was good. I got to see do it hewitt drive dirt cars. He was a guy that could climb in any dirt car and win. Which he did I mite add. 2 legends of dirt track racing.