PDA

View Full Version : Culp

MI Dirt Fan
05-25-2018, 08:24 AM
Has a new XR1

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjLYKsHFISX/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=1sc1r843hc5xg

Josh Bayko
05-25-2018, 10:58 AM
He's been running XR1s since that whole GRT thing fell apart.

MI Dirt Fan
05-25-2018, 11:09 AM
Says Longhorn on his website

tb1545
05-25-2018, 11:15 AM
From the comment section of the instagram post (youngunc8= culp)
ashtonwingeri: thought you got longhorns
youngunc8:@ashtonwinger negative, I had a shorthorn for an even shorter amount of time.

Josh Bayko
05-25-2018, 11:20 AM
Says Longhorn on his website

I haven't ever actually seen him in a Longhorn.

MI Dirt Fan
05-25-2018, 11:46 AM
From the comment section of the instagram post (youngunc8= culp)
ashtonwingeri: thought you got longhorns
youngunc8:@ashtonwinger negative, I had a shorthorn for an even shorter amount of time.

That was my thought to. Why would he have Longhorn on the website but don't have one

PRCKartRacer9
05-25-2018, 12:19 PM
There is a pic of a longhorn in his shop

MI Dirt Fan
05-25-2018, 12:38 PM
There is a pic of a longhorn in his shop

I don't think he ever looked at the link.

billetbirdcage
05-25-2018, 12:43 PM
After the wreck in Florida which he blamed on Josh, he got into it with Mark and got a longhorn. He had it about 3 or 4 weeks and switched back to a used XR1 he got from Weaver that was a trade in from Raymond Merrill/Tony Jackson.

I believe that to be correct, hard to keep track of everything and be 100% correct.

*EDIT: not saying is was or wasn't Josh's fault, just how Tim felt and what caused the argument with Mark

PRCKartRacer9
05-25-2018, 02:22 PM
It’s pretty hard to hold anything against the guy for getting pissed at either of those two

zyoung25
05-25-2018, 05:18 PM
He definetly had a longhorn for a short time. Right before the bad boy 98 was cancelled, he was testing with JD at Batesville the week before.

There are a couple pics of the longhorn in his shop. Billet, that would explain how TJ got his xr1 then I guess. I didn't think rocket would sell him a car? It would matter cuz he has done changed back to a Longhorn by Weaver now anyway, or did have one. That was 2 weeks ago.

dirtcrazy4u
05-25-2018, 09:25 PM
Mark wouldn't sale him a car ? Do you really believe that ? He sure as heck isn't someone mark tells his crew we have to watch him because he's that good. In case nobody gets it. His cars were the cars to beat last year. Sheppard crushed them in woo races. Kid rocket didn't do to bad either. Lucas goes green and all eyes are on, in order, jd, bloomer and kid rocket. EPJ seems to be clawing his way back. There's 3 chassis that have the best drivers out there right now and those 3 will be the ones everyone will be watching. Like it or not those 3 teams don't worry about a Tim culp.

Barbecueboy
05-25-2018, 10:52 PM
Tim culp??? Who is she?

That the gal that was whining about breaking two rear ends back to back and accepting zero responsibility for their installations and subsequent malfunctions.

Never heard of her.

zyoung25
05-25-2018, 11:26 PM
Mark wouldn't sale him a car ? Do you really believe that ? He sure as heck isn't someone mark tells his crew we have to watch him because he's that good. In case nobody gets it. His cars were the cars to beat last year. Sheppard crushed them in woo races. Kid rocket didn't do to bad either. Lucas goes green and all eyes are on, in order, jd, bloomer and kid rocket. EPJ seems to be clawing his way back. There's 3 chassis that have the best drivers out there right now and those 3 will be the ones everyone will be watching. Like it or not those 3 teams don't worry about a Tim culp.

Is that you litey?