Bigdirtfan
05-25-2018, 11:03 PM
Tap the breaks hahahaha.

MI Dirt Fan
05-25-2018, 11:33 PM
Can't wait to see the video on YouTube

SHOE32
05-26-2018, 07:50 AM
Sounded like rich bell got him,not sure. Thirlbys interview made it sound like it was uncalled for.

huskerdirt
05-26-2018, 08:08 AM
Schlenk suspended from one race on the American Ethanol Tour.

chupp n bloomer fan
05-26-2018, 08:15 AM
Is there any good video of it? All I found was a crappy phone video where you cannot make out anything.

Josh Bayko
05-26-2018, 09:00 AM
Is there any good video of it? All I found was a crappy phone video where you cannot make out anything.

If we’re talking about the same video, I can make out that Bell was clear and that Schlenk failed to check up.

MI Dirt Fan
05-26-2018, 09:26 AM
There is someone that usually videos them and uploads them to YouTube. Hopefully sometime this afternoon it'll be up if he was there.

hoosier race fan
05-26-2018, 09:29 AM
Bell clears him by nearly a car length in turn 2. Then Rusty drives into Bell’s left rear and tries to turn him. The two cars got hooked together and several others piled in, with Rusty flipping over in turn 3. The rock thrower then runs all the way across the infield to throw a few punches at Bell who is still strapped in his car. Of course, it was Bell’s fault for throwing a clean slider according to Rusty Schlenk and his fans.

chupp n bloomer fan
05-26-2018, 09:33 AM
Have to see the video to make my honest opinion, but sounds pretty white trash to me on the rock throwers part. Going after someone in a car, is, and always will be, a female dog move. And if it was a clean slider, Rusty being the God he is portrayed to be on here, shoulda crossed him over and went on.

MI Dirt Fan
05-26-2018, 09:36 AM
This one?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PntLFFkhoxQ

rickybrown1952
05-26-2018, 09:57 AM
Oh schlenck got into him for sure

MI Dirt Fan
05-26-2018, 10:24 AM
I'm not taking sides and everyone is going to have thier own opinion. But it looks like Russ checked up slightly to avoid him coming across the nose but then got into the back of Rich anticipating he was going to take off but never did at the same moment. After that you can't see what else happened. But if you wanna fight someone don't do it on the track. Wait until after in the pit area.

MI Dirt Fan
05-26-2018, 11:24 AM
Full video. Forward to the 15 min mark. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YKrGks-lrgI

wells9
05-26-2018, 12:01 PM
First let me say I am not a fan of either but just a race fan. On the incident itself to me it seems like we all want to see exciting racing but when this happens its always blame someone for not being polite. These racers are making split second decisions, it happens sometimes.

Kudos to the track if they really did withhold his payout and points for what happened after the incident. That behavior is uncalled for.

zyoung25
05-26-2018, 12:31 PM
I'm not taking sides and everyone is going to have thier own opinion. But it looks like Russ checked up slightly to avoid him coming across the nose but then got into the back of Rich anticipating he was going to take off but never did at the same moment. After that you can't see what else happened. But if you wanna fight someone don't do it on the track. Wait until after in the pit area.

I dont think Sclenk was even on the throttle when they got tangled up. I seen a video of Thilby talking about it after the race, and he said himself "that move was uncalled for." Going back to last week, we know Brandon and Rusty are on the same terms. What Rusty done wasn't smart by going off the deep end, and that move by Bell was uncalled for. That was just a product of a one laned race track IMO.

Everybody behind them are lucky they didn't get piled up in that mess.

Kryptonite17
05-26-2018, 01:24 PM
Looks to me like Schlenk cut Bell a break. He could've easily ran him over but he didn't. He definitely was out of the throttle and trying to get back under him. Just a racing deal. Rusty just lost his temper, that's the bad part of it.

Krooser
05-26-2018, 01:38 PM
Looks like Schlenk and Bell were locked together... a racing deal. Rusty was out of the gas....

The fight? Well that's something else.

a25rjr
05-26-2018, 02:11 PM
And all the Thirlby fans said _________!!!

MI Dirt Fan
05-26-2018, 02:21 PM
I dont think Sclenk was even on the throttle when they got tangled up. I seen a video of Thilby talking about it after the race, and he said himself "that move was uncalled for." Going back to last week, we know Brandon and Rusty are on the same terms. What Rusty done wasn't smart by going off the deep end, and that move by Bell was uncalled for. That was just a product of a one laned race track IMO.

Everybody behind them are lucky they didn't get piled up in that mess.
I agree 100%. Who was that that got into the back of him Spangler?

I remember years ago Zack Olger taking multiple tumbles off the back stretch on the old 1/2 mile. And landing off the track property in the bean field.

jr29
05-26-2018, 03:46 PM
I have no idea what Bell did wrong. It looks to me like Schlenk botched a crossover and got mad about it.

chupp n bloomer fan
05-26-2018, 04:05 PM
Full video. Forward to the 15 min mark. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YKrGks-lrgILol. Real tough Rusty, going after a guy strapped into his car.

He had every opportunity to cross under him and blow by him, Bell had scrubbed off so much speed. And Rusty oughta know Bell is aggressive, and be ready for it. He tried to turn under, but the car looked as if it just wouldn’t turn quite enough. And you ran into him, and got trashed. I really don’t see any blame going to Bell, just Rusty failing to cross over and getting into him and getting junked.

By no means was either move dirty, Rusty after, well, I’ve stated my opinion on that. I’m glad they penalized him though, good.

I’m not a particular fan of either one, I know Bell is overly aggressive, and Schlenk, the fans and crlebrating local wins is a touch much. People win at Atomic, Wayne County, Hilltop, Attica, etc, all the time and we don’t celebrate it.

chupp n bloomer fan
05-26-2018, 04:06 PM
Supposed to say celebrating.

Senroc-Systems
05-26-2018, 09:29 PM
Rusty wins ALMS at Oakshade tonight!

Lol.....

MI Dirt Fan
05-26-2018, 09:48 PM
Spangler win the Ethanol race at Thunderbird

chupp n bloomer fan
05-26-2018, 10:55 PM
Steve Kester won at Attica on Friday.

MI Dirt Fan
05-26-2018, 11:02 PM
Eckert won at Port Royal. McDowell won at Dixie.

TBSprintFan
05-27-2018, 01:58 AM
CnB said it perfectly on the racing incident. After that move of going after another driver strapped in his car all I can say is his new name should be Crusty Rusty the Clown. Most Clowns wear bright colours and with his pink he fits right in.

hucktyson
05-27-2018, 07:30 AM
The dude did slide Up and park in front of him lol. I still say “ the rusty Schlenk “ should be some type of scrogg move defined on urban dictionary

Senroc-Systems
05-27-2018, 09:10 AM
This coming from "the Pennsylvania pole beater".....

Lol!

chupp n bloomer fan
05-27-2018, 09:16 AM
And that’s exactly why Rusty should have crossed him over and just blown by him. Bell was a sitting duck, and it was Rusty’s race.

golddirt
05-27-2018, 09:48 AM
Just looked like a racing deal to me nothing more.

hucktyson
05-27-2018, 11:54 AM
No
Doubt rusty could have passed him in the next corner and wrecked himself trying to wreck the other guy but the other guy still pulled an obama move

hucktyson
05-27-2018, 11:55 AM
“ obama “ = my PC replacement for the “ n “ word that people get super offended by while using it 8 Times in a sentence

chupp n bloomer fan
05-27-2018, 12:01 PM
There’s the old ignorant huck I know. Rusty screwed up, not Obama’s fault, not Trumps fault, not a black persons fault, Rusty’s.

Anyone with half a brain could see Bell was going to do that, you cut under and go on. There was no wreck going to happen. Rusty messed up, but it’s ok, blame everybody but yourself. Name of the game these days.

MI Dirt Fan
05-27-2018, 12:10 PM
Fred Sanford used that word the other night during a rerun.

goincircles
05-27-2018, 01:12 PM
Schlenk suspended from one race on the American Ethanol Tour. Good that (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) head is out of control every week its someone elses fault guess since he followed the WOO tour for 3 weeks all drivers need to stay out of his way hopefully the sponsors will not put up with his (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) just makes them look like they condone a whacked out driver

Barbecueboy
05-27-2018, 01:47 PM
Would " the rusty schlenk" descriptor that hucky mentioned go right under " the I'm going to qualify to an invert" in absurdity ranking in the urban dictionary?

MI Dirt Fan
05-27-2018, 01:52 PM
Good that (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) head is out of control every week its someone elses fault guess since he followed the WOO tour for 3 weeks all drivers need to stay out of his way hopefully the sponsors will not put up with his (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) just makes them look like they condone a whacked out driver
Does that make you the Rusty Schlenk of 4m?

CageFaraday
05-27-2018, 02:16 PM
Apparently while leading???

It was a restart, #21 threw a hail mary slider and the Schlenk attempted to crossover on exit but clipped #21 LR and they spun. While spinning was piled into from behind and was pushed over. Schlenk then strolled over to front stretch and clocked #21 in the head a few times before being asked to leave. Schlenk was faster, without the restart the #21 wouldn't have even been close to make the attempt. Had Schlenk been a tad more patient he could've gotten him back very easily with 11 laps to go.

chupp n bloomer fan
05-27-2018, 05:38 PM
It was a restart, #21 threw a hail mary slider and the Schlenk attempted to crossover on exit but clipped #21 LR and they spun. While spinning was piled into from behind and was pushed over. Schlenk then strolled over to front stretch and clocked #21 in the head a few times before being asked to leave. Schlenk was faster, without the restart the #21 wouldn't have even been close to make the attempt. Had Schlenk been a tad more patient he could've gotten him back very easily with 11 laps to go.Exactly. And hitting a guy in a car is the exact type of move huck was trying to say Bell did. Only Schlenk did it, not Bell.

ThebigE
05-29-2018, 08:37 AM
I'm a Rusty fan... But I call a spade a spade even if it's not in Rusty's favor.. Bell had him cleared, and if Rusty just had a little more patience he could of let him go and then passed him back later. He was by far the fastest car on the track and went from what could of been a win to a trashed car. And yes, it's never seems to be his fault. Always somebody elses and that was real classless what he did afterwards by running across the track to punch Bell while in his car. Losing your temper will never win.

Bigdirtfan
05-29-2018, 11:59 AM
Signs of intelligent life in the schlenk fan club, thats a shocking realization of the truth by the ThebigE. Im just so glad i got to witness that whole escapade in person. I never dreamed that before June rusty would have already eliminated himself from two different series. Soon he will start and drop off the summernationals, but even then the dumber schlenk fans will continue the barrage of posts about his winning weekly shows. Then we will get to hear about the national weekly points chase, because schlenk fans are unaware that no one else in the country is driving state to state to earn points. Didnt one of his fans post on here a while back he should have got the dunn-benson ride. Hallucination

CageFaraday
05-29-2018, 12:35 PM
Signs of intelligent life in the schlenk fan club, thats a shocking realization of the truth by the ThebigE. Im just so glad i got to witness that whole escapade in person. I never dreamed that before June rusty would have already eliminated himself from two different series. Soon he will start and drop off the summernationals, but even then the dumber schlenk fans will continue the barrage of posts about his winning weekly shows. Then we will get to hear about the national weekly points chase, because schlenk fans are unaware that no one else in the country is driving state to state to earn points. Didnt one of his fans post on here a while back he should have got the dunn-benson ride. Hallucination

You were ok for the first half of your post, but bashing fans for posting about wins is kinda petty. I don't condone his actions after getting turned over, he made a driving error and paid a heavy price. If anybody's fan wants to post about their favorite drivers victories that's fine, that's what this board is for. I myself am not per-see a Schlenk fan, I'm a Rayburn fan and Schlenk is the one carrying the flag right now, so if he wins anything, I will post about it. You are welcome to skip over any post regarding Schlenk if you find his fans offensive, lord knows I skip a lot I don't care for these days.

goincircles
05-29-2018, 01:02 PM
Its come to the point where Rusty Schlenk is no longer safe to race with the guy is losing it quickly 3 weeks and 3 incidents and he claims its everyone elses never his fault hopefully his sponsors with get it pull back funds and he will just tear (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) up at Oakshade

Highside Hustler25
05-30-2018, 07:41 AM
Yes, we get it. You are the Anti-Schlenk fan. You show up to fan the flames of any dispute that arises around him. If he wins you blast him, nobody good was there. If he wrecks you are the on the spot reporter sticking a mic in his face as he exits his over turned car and asking him, "Why did you do that?". Why don't you find someone you like and go pull for them instead of trying to tear others down. If you don't like Rusty, that's fine, its ok NOT to post. Try being a positive instead of just goin in circles and jerking all that negativity around. Zoloft can do wonders for people with your issues such as yours. Try Canada, their online pharmacy's are pretty cheap.

Ding Ding !!! This pretty much sums it up for a few posters on here. goincircles-Bigdirtfan-

Did Rusty let his temper get the best of him? Yep. Did he try to wreck Bell intentionally? No.
You could see Bell's left rear sheetmetal curl up and lock with Rusty's right front. Schlenk was trying to get under him but it didn't work. Another racing deal that some folks on 4m get all huffy about.

Now the post race activities? That's a different story. But if you're a fan of racing, I'm sure you have witnessed this happen many times before. If not, then you obviously don't go to races. I don't condone it, but I don.t whine about it on the internet either like some girls do.

Rich probably still had his helmet on. I hope Rusty didn't scratch Bell's bell.

Bigdirtfan
05-30-2018, 09:03 AM
Faraday and hustler you two are right im 100% anti-rusty, and i take pride in being so. As far as being a fan of someone else and being more positive, I am a fan of every other racer at any track schlenk appears at and i am positive that soon he will be back in the 91 and as circles said killing it at oakshade.

Highside Hustler25
05-30-2018, 11:30 AM
Faraday and hustler you two are right im 100% anti-rusty, and i take pride in being so. As far as being a fan of someone else and being more positive, I am a fan of every other racer at any track schlenk appears at and i am positive that soon he will be back in the 91 and as circles said killing it at oakshade.

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. I'll respect yours even though it's a head scratcher.