PDA

View Full Version : Duck River memorial day special tonight.. $3000 to win

Slinging
05-27-2018, 03:07 PM
Come on out and see some of the best racing around

Chris Thomason
05-27-2018, 06:51 PM
14 slm here. Seibers looked the best in hot lap to me. Possible rematch between Hickman and Ownbey from last night's SaS race at North Alabama. I hope that clown isn't even close. It's a race against the R word. I think we have until 9:30....better hurry...

Chris Thomason
05-27-2018, 07:39 PM
Ownbey with quick time................................

Rain all around and we are single car qualifying slm ,2brl, and crate

champion24
05-27-2018, 07:53 PM
Good luck Chris and all! Tough with 1 car at a time anytime and even worse with weather issues!

Chris Thomason
05-27-2018, 09:30 PM
A SECOND round, I repeat, a SECOND round of hot lap for the three LM divisions. Did you see what I said? A SECOND round. Lighting in the distance! But it gets better. Intermission! #Moronic

dirty bert
05-27-2018, 09:37 PM
A SECOND round, I repeat, a SECOND round of hot lap for the three LM divisions. Did you see what I said? A SECOND round. Lighting in the distance! But it gets better. Intermission! #MoronicI love the track but the people that run it can waste more time then any place I've seen

Chris Thomason
05-27-2018, 10:31 PM
I love the track but the people that run it can waste more time then any place I've seen

You are right sir. That is drrp in a nutshell but dam the racing is good.

Supers rolling on now. Id never believed to make it this far before weather. I'm also watching radar out of Birmingham. So I may be a bit moronic too

Chris Thomason
05-27-2018, 10:50 PM
Ownbey breaks lap 17. Brandon leads WHOOOOO!

Chris Thomason
05-27-2018, 10:54 PM
We are done here. Brannon, Frame, Miller, Skinner, Hickman. Hickman moved forward the most. Ownbey moved backward the most. One laner

jr29
05-28-2018, 12:25 PM
A SECOND round, I repeat, a SECOND round of hot lap for the three LM divisions. Did you see what I said? A SECOND round. Lighting in the distance! But it gets better. Intermission! #Moronic

I lived in middle Tennessee for a couple years and that's the way they did things around there. Winchester was the same. I stopped going to dirt races there and started attending asphalt shows at the Nashville fairgrounds.