PDA

View Full Version : Tyler county????

non driving fool
05-28-2018, 09:29 AM
What happened last night?

Pennsboro23
05-28-2018, 09:39 AM
Not sure what you’re referring to but that’s the best racing I’ve seen at Tyler county in a long time. Every division was top notch. If the Hillbilly is anything like that, then we’re in for a treat.

chupp n bloomer fan
05-28-2018, 09:55 AM
He may be referring to Tyler Carpenter not doing an interview. Which, he may have just been pissed at himself, and had nothing nice to say. I dunno. Do know Dereck Doll won, that’s it. That Taylor Cook, one tough cookie.

Pennsboro23
05-28-2018, 09:57 AM
Doll and Carpenter battled side by side for 30 laps. Awesome race.

Jetsmoke
05-28-2018, 03:16 PM
May be referring to fight in pits.

chupp n bloomer fan
05-28-2018, 04:03 PM
May be referring to fight in pits.Who was it??

Pure_Dirt_30
05-29-2018, 11:48 AM
I heard it was Micheal Lake and Kyle Thomas crew going at it after the race.

Dlmfan123
05-29-2018, 12:15 PM
Apparently the dohms got screwed over at some point in the night too

Pennsboro23
05-29-2018, 12:17 PM
Apparently the dohms got screwed over at some point in the night too

Yeah they're upset that there was no hot pit after Tim cut a tire down and wasn't allowed to come back out on the track. I like the Dohms and love that they come up to race at Tyler County for the bigger events but some of the people commenting on Zack's facebook post (his fans and others) will literally make you realize how dumb people can be. I saw some comments on there about Tyler County being a dump, and it not being very racy. Literally makes you wonder if people watch the races or if they've ever been to other tracks in the MOV. I'm a bit biased but Tyler County is the raciest track in WV and it's not even close.

00Hdmn
05-29-2018, 12:58 PM
Yeah they're upset that there was no hot pit after Tim cut a tire down and wasn't allowed to come back out on the track. I like the Dohms and love that they come up to race at Tyler County for the bigger events but some of the people commenting on Zack's facebook post (his fans and others) will literally make you realize how dumb people can be. I saw some comments on there about Tyler County being a dump, and it not being very racy. Literally makes you wonder if people watch the races or if they've ever been to other tracks in the MOV. I'm a bit biased but Tyler County is the raciest track in WV and it's not even close.

Tyler County is one of the raciest tracks in the country point blank, but I can see where the Dohm's could be mad because I have seen Tyler make some awful calls and some dumb rules over the years. Its way better when a series is in town because they go off their rules and there isn't as much controversy.

Simpson0
05-29-2018, 03:30 PM
Tyler County has always been the raciest track in the Ohio Valley area. I was in attendance Sunday night and seen the controversy surrounding Tim Dohm. A car spun on the backstretch on the opening lap, he was sitting sideways blocking almost the entire track. A caution was not thrown and the leaders came around and had to avoid it. Dohm was running the top and could not get down and slammed into the nose, causing the flat tire. Others weren't so lucky. A couple drivers took some big hits from the wreck. I think Dohm should've been allowed to change the flat tire and restart at the tail since it was the track's fault for not throwing the caution when the car spun, and waiting until the field pilled in. But that's my two cents. I am not bashing the track, Tyler County never disappoints! I love that track.