kidrock
05-28-2018, 05:55 PM
Thanks for sharing, what a great race by all

rc24
05-29-2018, 08:07 AM
Great race! can't wait for the PDC!

JMill99m
05-29-2018, 08:36 AM
Just goes to show car count don't matter. I know folks were upset with track work at 1130 but it created a top 5 race in the country IMO

kidrock
05-29-2018, 06:15 PM
Just goes to show car count don't matter. I know folks were upset with track work at 1130 but it created a top 5 race in the country IMO

I agree car count means nothing as far as watching a good race. It doesn't even take the top funded teams in the country. That was just a very good race by some very determined drivers. Hated to see Chandler have trouble.

Crash 4
05-29-2018, 09:23 PM
Thanks for posting. I was there until the tractors came out to farm the track at 11:20 Pm. They need to start running the late model and mod features first, or they're going to lose a lot more of their regular Saturday night crowd. Quite a few left even before we did.

skids
05-30-2018, 09:14 AM
Until there is a sense of urgency throughout the program to keep the show moving, there will be issues of late nights.
This has been a problem for years.
- Get the next race ON the track AS SOON as the previous race is over.
- Wrecker crews are great, but need that sense of urgency to get wrecks cleared waaay quicker.
- Line ups need to be read off as soon after the caution flies as possible. There are too many times they run 2 or 3 laps under caution before anything is even said on the raceceivers.

This is my biggest pet peeve:
- Stop screwing with drivers who don't get where they belong in the line up when told on the raceceivers. Tell them in the driver's meeting "if your raceceiver isn't working it is your responsibility to tell an official. Otherwise it is assumed to be working. If you don't get where you are supposed to be after two times being told....you are black flagged."
I guarantee that after the first couple drivers are black flagged, there will be no more issues with cars getting where they are told. Too much driver "butt kissing". They need to know that you mean what you say. Until they do, there will be issues.

Just these few things being addressed would speed up the show immensely.