$55,000
Dewitt, MI
2017 Rocket XR1 For Sale
Jonathan Davenport's
World 100 winner
Hillbilly 100 winner
DTWC pole sitter 3rd place
Knoxville Nationals 2nd place
This car named "Taylor" has the best of everything!
This car has been tuned on and maintained by the best the sport has to offer!
To much to list this car can be sold complete or as a roller.
This car has never been crashed or bent!
Additional parts shocks springs and motor can be sold this car can be sold complete as well as roller.
Call Chad at 989-640-8665

MI Dirt Fan
05-30-2018, 10:07 PM
Chad Finley. I either didn't know they had it or forgot they had it. lol. Chad is more of a pavement guy who has dipped into dirt racing they last few yrs. They have top notch equipment. They owned the ride Dona Marcouiller won the Oakshade track Championship yrs back and also owned the ride Curtis Roberts won a WoO race at I96 yrs back and Sam Eplings ride when he won the track Championship at Mount Pleasant. I'm not 100% sure but I think they probably have the backing or pretty close to to hire a good driver and run either national tours competitively.

There's 3 of the Finley's in the Michigan Motorsports Hall of Fame. Doug raced some dirt LM'S starting out and then went to pavement and won 9 track Championships on pavement. I dont remember what year it was but he went back and raced on dirt in a LM. Probably around 2008 or 2009 before retiring to help run the family towing business in Lansing. Few times they pitted next to us. Really nice people.

i-pod
05-31-2018, 06:54 AM
I see they are also selling a blue/grey rocket! I have watched Chad a couple times this year at I-96! He has struggled for the most part. Wonder if they are selling out or getting a different chassis?

jensenracing18
05-31-2018, 11:54 AM
they picked up this car this last winter, I believe it was also the Flintstone flyer tribute car. from what I have heard it sounds like Chad is all done on dirt.. It didn't quite work out like he was hoping.. I know CFR still has an ARCA car and it ran last weekend at Charlotte with Austin Hill behind the wheel I wouldn't be surprised if Chad is jumping back on pavement.. Doug still owns the 2 or 3 XR1's that Dona is running also

MI Dirt Fan
05-31-2018, 12:10 PM
I'd like to see them take Dona out and try this hand at some bigger regional races. Maybe drop in on a few SN events.

Krooser
06-01-2018, 08:04 AM
He was asked on that FB post if he was done with dirt and he said "NO!!!"...