PDA

View Full Version : July 24th WoO @ Davenport Speedway

BirkyTime15B
06-06-2018, 11:58 PM
Can't wait to see a big show on the 1/2 mile at The Mississippi Valley Fairgrounds. Looks like we could have quite the field with Lucas Oil Tour in Nebraska the weekend before and all those teams having to literally drive right by for a Tuesday night show before the Prairie Dirt Classic weekend. Hoping for good weather. See a few Lucas Oil drivers have it on their schedules already, along with all the WoO Regulars, plus the regional and non committed national drivers. Cant wait!!

racincowboy02
06-07-2018, 12:16 AM
It should be a great show. I would love to see all the big names from both series there could you imagine all the woo regs plus most of the lucas regs on the same track battling each other that would be awesome

FastEd95
06-07-2018, 10:49 AM
This will be great to see one of the National LM tours back on the historic half-mile...it has been a while. Hoping the track is as racy as it was back in April for the MLRA.

dmr37
06-07-2018, 02:26 PM
It should be a great show. I would love to see all the big names from both series there could you imagine all the woo regs plus most of the lucas regs on the same track battling each other that would be awesome

like the PDC at FALS

BirkyTime15B
06-07-2018, 04:43 PM
Can't wait!!! Track should be in great shape as usual. I sure hope the fans come out and support this and show whomever is promoting this race( anyone know???) that WoO Late Models, WoO Sprint Cars, and Lucas Oil Late Models are worth promoting at this great facility.

CIRF
06-08-2018, 08:35 AM
We will be there for sure!! It's been a while since we've been to a show at the MVF and even longer since we've seen the late models on the 1/2 mile. It's one of the nicest track's and facility's in the Midwest. This should be a GREAT show.

BirkyTime15B
06-19-2018, 02:03 AM
Getting closer!

BirkyTime15B
07-10-2018, 02:24 AM
Can’t wait!